I fuck with sophie op

>PC music
>Good

Keep thinking that OP.

I too enjoy Sophie OP

what do you have against pc music?

it's good though why are you hating?

it's about the aesthetic, same as vapor wave

Its basically vaporwave except with a different aesthetic and its hyped up top 40 music for people who are too hipster to listen to top 40.
I hate its fakeness, I hate its high pitched vocals.

this

huh
minty's rage is for once justified and accurate

>Its basically vaporwave
stopped reading there

>Its basically vaporwave
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

what do you have against vaporwave man? surfing deep fantasy is a decent album.

You can not deny that it is music made for aesthetic value rather than outward talent and skill.

but the wild timbres are what differentiates it from top 40. Sure it has a pop type beat, but that doesnt make it bad. It's deconstructionist pop and it is beautiful. Listen to "Just Like we never said goodbye" and re evaluate what you said.

Honestly Montz it sounds more like updated freestyle music to me. That's not the same as Top 40 and seems pretty valid actually.

I'm only talking about Sophie in particular tho

aesthetic value>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>talent and skill omg

It was made to be good music.

Yes, but it still sounds like top 40 minus the whole deconstructionist pop idea. I totally get that, its cool and all. At the end of the day Sophie just gives me a fucking migraine though.

You ever think about what your mom's asshole smells like?

>but it still sounds like top 40
I'd love for you to give me a Top40 song as good as Bipp.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5m8lj5DCtI

It's not today's Top 40 though, which is the point. Sophie is bouncing off shit like this, which was way more an urban radio thing as opposed to standard pop music.

"woops can't argue anymore better post dis picture that has nothing to do with music"

Yep. I've won this argument.

Fucking Echosmith is better than Bipp.

You're telling me you've never wondered about what her moist anus tastes like?

pc music artists are musically educated and very talented, they actually *make* the music instead of just chopping and screwing shit

you spend too much time posting, when you should be working to save money to get that dental surgery for your girl