youtube.com/watch?v=OJPLBUz3YVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Patrician?
>Pleb?
>Best song?
>Worst Song?

Let me know, Sup Forums

wut own dat nigga head fa m

As I understand he recently cancelled jimmy kimmel because Trump was on, so he and I are not ok if we ever were.

Awful. Just awful.

They were bloody brilliant on FML.

All current male pop singers sound exactly the same.

cuck

Proof that literally anyone can become a pop star in 2016.
>can't sing
>can't produce
>uninteresting
>goofy looking

I dont think you know what that word means

sellout

A decent artist who ushered in the awful alt r&b/synthpop bandwagon. Every top 40 song is trying to hop on.

Cant wait for these pussy club drug meme artists to end, nobody will remember them in 20 years except the poptimists that forced this awful scene

Hes ok tho

I liked the first record. Then that guy screwed over his producer and stole his beats

My weekend should be great. Listen, ah, wife's going out of town, I'm gonna have the guys over, gonna watch The Fish on the big screen, I'm gonna grill up some brats, I've got a micro-brew chilling in my wet-bar, and, uh, I was gonna warm up some ziti, why don't you come by if you got some triple fried pizza dough, or some kind of frozen meatballs or whatever it is, you can warm it up in my microwave or you can warm it up back at home, bring it over pipin' hot, but if you wanna bring over a vegetable medley, a croute de te, figure out how much lunch meat you can spare, maybe bring over a pound and a half, two pounds of black forrest ham, maybe a dijon mustard spread. Any kind of dessert, maybe a German chocolate cake or something like that, I tell ya what would make you a big hit with the dudes is get some key lime pie, a la mode, I'm talking about ice cream on the side. And you have got to have a bite of my home made ziti, I'm gonna warm her up, she's been in the freeze. You know what I love is those hot mozzarella sticks, cube them up, put them in some marinara sauce, have them on stand by, of course you can't go wrong with some sour cream and onion so long as you bring RIDGED CHIPS.

The most retarded haircut I've seen in my life

House of Balloons was fantastic. His lyrics aren't the most substantial, but he's talented.

Patrician as fuck

Best songs are
Girls Born in the 90's and Interlude, and In Vein

You're autistic

Cya tonight MERF

Loft Music is his best song

The Morning is his second best

certainly better than monday through thursday am i right guys

Essential basic bitch core

i enjoy him a lot

>im gunna fucc uuuu
So cringey

>Virgin/beta detected

His lyrics are so much deeper than that.

nice

>doesnt defend the lyrics
Yes I know I'm correct, thanks for noticing

I just defended the lyrics you anime watching faggot. Most of his stuff is about being a young man and coming of age and very much finding yourself and who you are

Uh yea.. no, not really

literal genius

Nah its cringe and so are you

>all songs sound the same
>edgy version of Drake
>vocals are saturated with effects

What's the appeal???

You're idiots judging off face value. Please reconsider your options and listen to trilogy all over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_ScGcuXZqc

youtube.com/watch?v=do7u7fYHEQQ

youtube.com/watch?v=uVn1kThGlys

youtube.com/watch?v=3asvFSESRVw

youtube.com/watch?v=OJPLBUz3YVs

underrated post

The first three mixtapes were pretty cool, brought a unique new sound. The newer stuff is admittedly still catchy, but obviously more commercial.

He's bretty good

8/10

He really does sound like MJ

He's gotta do a whole album with Kanye, that would be 10/10

He suck

That would be pretty dope tb.hfa.m

Pretty much, don't know how his latest album got so hyped.

>Posting this shit in a weeknd thread

dropped

I know you're new here but The Weekend used to be super Sup Forums core before Kissland came out

cheers senpai

can't write to save his life, would be nowhere if it weren't for him leeching off of his producers and his spooky mystery r&b man veil shtick

Really all there is to it, I highly doubt that he or his label would disagree with this.

WhiteGirlTurnUpMusic/10

underrated

Fuck I remember people flippin when House of Balloons came out. Such less shitty times

Those were the times indeed

funny hairs

escaped Drake sweatshop to being a SELLOUT

he is a trash pseudo-wigger and probably writes his garbage lines jacked up on cali haze
he has no discernable talent. bin yourself

I think I actually prefer it when he raps to when he sings. I like his verse on low life.

>Best song
The Knowing
>Worst Song
Live For, easily

HOB is GOAT

>Live For
How?
It's a decent song, better than most of BBTM

faggotry

It just straight up sounds like a rejected Drake song I guess.

Boring

Tfw when drake's verse on live for is more memorable than All of views

It means you love watching your wife/girlfriend getting fucked by someone else, you cuck

both pleb and patrician
best song - XO/The Host
worst song - Live For

EOS>HOB>Thursday>Kissland>>>>BBTM

where's your music user?

Too short
(see what I did there)

Black chicks love the weeknd though

Weeknd's worst album is Take Care tho