Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Free VST downloads (amps and effects simulators):
>vst4free.com/

ASIO drivers (essential to use VSTs while playing):
>asio4all.com/

JACK Tutorial for Linux audio production
>libremusicproduction.com/articles/demystifying-jack-–-beginners-guide-getting-started-jack

>Advancing Guitarist Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8

>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zGLMy6DbpBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't follow.

Friendly reminder: the kiddies who post in /gg/ threads have nearly ***zero*** experience concerning guitar. Playing, repair, new player recommendations, etc. The average age in these threads is around early 20s: green as shit grass.

If you have an actual question this is probably one of the most uninformed & least knowledgeable places you could ever expect a proper answer to come from.

Be weary of any advice given here as it's amateur & perfunctory at best.

Have a nice day.

boipucci

>he plays guitar so infrequently that he always has time to post this at the beginning of every thread

>Biebes Edition

Whats /gg/ think of my new guitar? built it today, was going to make a single string diddley bow but decided to make it a little more tech.

I will be honest with you, i'm still pretty bummed by this

;___;

>"Look mom I posted it again"

I keep asking for help but no one ever does, hurts my heart tbqh

2 part epoxy, a syringe, some wood blocks and a clamp or two?

some say crazy glue is better

what's it like when you play with other people

I only have experience as a bassist jamming with a pair of hand-drummers, but that was pretty cool. As long as I kept to the rhythm I could play pretty much whatever notes and it was good.

I'm too new to understand this meme.
Really fun, until they replace you with someone better.

im sorry

>other people
sounds like your in the market for a mememachine user

I play with a buddy who is a drummer. Some days we're on fire, other days were a cover band. Just depends on the mood I guess.

What are your local craigslist musicians ads like?
Mine are 98% just middle aged people looking to play classic rock covers and country/southern rock. Also church musicians.

>Want to take my crappy 20 watt ss amp, plug in a mic with a bunch of effects pedals
>Friend tells me the feedback will break it

Is he right?

>the craigslist guy who wants to jam has a line 6 spyder

how the fuck you gonna meme without an evertune bridge? You gonna go out of tune, son!

What is he's a good player but has no money for gear?

>trying to find a used tele in Arizona
>99% on craigslist are tobacco burst owned by country dads
I need to get out of this state

it might be bad for your speaker if you let it get too loud, but it's probably fine

Nice dildo

how are they in real life? I was just meme-ing and haven't had the chance to see one in person.

for real fuck you guys

Heh heh heh

why tho

>being embarrassed

whoops forgot to repost ur pic

>tfw no classical guitar playing gf

LONDON?

fucking dickheads this is my last /gg/

before you go please answer my question about how evertunes are in real life

But why at the top of the drawer? Wouldn't you keep that tucked at the very bottom of the drawer?

but then you can't get at it in case of a home invasion

Go on.. explain more

shoulda just posted mememachines instead bruh

Somebody please make the next /gg/ dildo edition

nah but really
why would you keep the dildo drawer open when you take a picture of anything near it

I will meme it.

>Current year
>Not owning a dildo

Owning a gibson doesn't count

This escalated quickly.
> pic related
I can tell who it was thanks to the TC electronics sticker. Top kek

Will a dildo increase my guitar skills?

No, may improve your singing ability though.

So are TDEP fans confirmed for cocksucking faggots who like to take it up in the ass?

I've never heard of them before, but yes.

>being this insecure about your butt-lust
y tho? If you enjoy it you enjoy it, what's the problemo

tfw no qt trap bf that plays guitar better than me

>no bear bf who plays bass to jam with
Why even live?

Recommended electric guitars under £400?

im not a bear :x

Used mim fender.

But I want a bear to cuddle with :<
The bassist part is optional, but that would be amazing.

>tfw no blonde wife to record skaldic metal albums with

WAT

find a used korean washburn x50
kills nearly all other rivals
especially mim crap

Well i just got my first guitar, squier strat from 2002, cost was the equivalent of $275 usd.

Two things i dont get are why are there two tone switches and what does that switch do?

Only if you get a real Gibson tonedildo.

There are two tone pots and a pu selector switch,
closest tone for the neck and middle, bottom for the bridge.

Bear = dad mode gay man

Fuck. I am a poorfag that cant afford Gibson products :(

Epiphone Les Paul Standard PlusTop Pro or Ibanez FR365? Looking for something with the best build quality

I'd get the Ibanez.

How do I store a guitar properly? My first guitar just sits in a stand at the moment, but since I don't play it very much I thought of storing it in its case. Should I take the strings of or will this warp the neck? New strings then pack it away?

Also how much would you demand when selling a near mint guitar? Bought an Ibanez a few months ago but thinking about selling it. 450 Euros was the original price, I thought of 400-450 Euros, case included.

You can just have it sit on a stand; in large bands they just put them on a rack that goes in a large flight case until they need to be used.

what If I need the space? I went on a massive GAS spree and now I own 4 guitars. I want to sell one, store one away (maybe to give it to someone worthy later on) and just use 2 guitars for my own playing.

didn't their singer throw a shit in the pit once ?

I hope someone photoshops him licking a dick instead

James....is that you?

They're completely different, the LP is 24.75" with a rounder radius while the FR is 25.5" with a flatter radius.
I'd get the Ibanez since I prefer the neck and they have a single coil in the neck instead of a second humbucker, which imo is not that great.

Succ :D

Having them in their cases should be alright for storage provided no moisture gets in

the first switch is for the first 2 pickups and second is for the last 2

How much should a good setup cost? Is guitar center to be trusted with this task?

>paying for something you can easily do yourself

I'm literally just starting. I've had a guitar for 2 weeka. Would it really be easy enough for me to pull off? Ive heard restringing is a pain in the ass for most beginners and I dont want to fuck up my guitar by doing something retarded to the truss rod or something.

Did you get the guitar new? Because any decent store I've been does a setup for every guitar they sell.

>guitar center
If you can't do it yourself (there are instructions all over the place), find a local tech who knows what they're doing.

Here, this guy knows what he's doing, restrings are a breeze.
youtu.be/zGLMy6DbpBc

guys i need help! i have a 27 inch scale length 8 string tuned to drop E (EBEADGBe) but the lower low E string is too flabby and quiet. what string gauge should i get for it? current is a .64

If you're tuning to E, you need something really heavy, basses use .100 even though they have a longer scale lenght (but they have more tension on the strings).
I wouldn't go under .80, that gives you 14.7lbs of tension, which is a 2 lbs less than a .46 string tuned to E on a 25.5" scale lenght.

.46 tuned to a regular E, not a bass's E by the way.

is .80 14.7? what would you recomend personally?

According to the string tension calculator in the op, yes, .80 is 14.7lbs of tension, it might not be exactly that depending on which string brand you're using (.46 for d'addario prosteels is apparently 16.22 and not 17.5 for exemple). But yes, .80 should be fine.
I can't recommend anything based on what I've played, because I don't own 8 strings, but I've heard people recommending buying a pack of 6 strings and two single bass strings.
There's no absolute, if you think .80 is too much, go down, if you think it's not enough, go up.

thanks friend! now i go to the guitar store

I like it. Except the volvo hubcap. I have an old chevy poverty hubcap. I think it would be more appropriate.

A 90 gauge will give you 17.4lbs. Whether that'll fit through your bridge and tuner is another question.

>semi-hollow
>EMG pickups

JUST

You paid $275 for that? Dude, they're $200 new.

depends. if it's just truss rod, stright height, and pickup height then it shouldn't cost more than $20-$30. if the guy has to start sanding and filing nut sluts/nut height, fixing electronics, and stuff like that on top of a typical setup i'd say $50-$75 is a fair price

i wouldn't trust guitar center with my shittiest guitar

>not using a Vega hubcap

Nah equivalent, as in i was converting to usd for simplicity sake

>slacked off on my rhythm practice
>bass teacher immediately noticed and yelled at me
O-okay Senpai. /blog

Let me explain this in a way you'll understand.

You paid the equivalent of $275 USD for a 14 year old beginner guitar.

Brand new versions sell for $200 USD.

In USD equivalent, you're kind of a dipshit.

Shit's probably more expensive where he lives.

help me decide what johnny marr song i will learn in the next hour. smiths, his solo stuff or the the