Recent Purchases

Post your shit and shit

Went record shopping with my friend the other day

Also ended up finding this for a mere 8 dollars. Two disc version signed by the band, I'm amazed this was that cheap.

just got home to find pic related in the mailbox (cbf to take a photo)

also, tfw you get the Bandcamp email saying that the doom band you bought some tapes and a shirt from has shipped, and there's a message saying "sorry for the delay, i've included a few additional items for you" and you get all excited but then you remember that they don't have patches or any other releases in print so you just know it's gonna be fucking stickers

I actually love it when albums come with stickers

cute carpet

Thanks

>SY's SYR series
>Mercury rev
hell yeah friend
>skrillex
what the fuck you started off so strong

Sorry... I think he's a talented producer with some excellent production quality. Sometimes his stuff works, sometimes it doesn't (Jack Ü). It was 2 dollars and I've been looking for it, I'm giving his album a shot.

What's the bottom right one?

I hope you'rs trying to "get people angry" otherwise you're an reatard.

Big Black - Atomizer

GET OFF MY BOARD
E
T

O
F
F

M
Y
B
O
A
R
D

I don't know why the record store guy felt the need to comment on the variety, but it did lead to him going on a ten minute rant about single minded hipsters who only listen to a single genre. Worth it for that alone.

Charlie Parker and Dizzy Gillespie-Bird and Diz
John Mclaughlin, Jaco Pastorious and Tony Williams- Trio Of Doom

Come on man...

Got these on record store day, $10 for the Iron Butterfly one should've been like $2 because the cover is falling apart and there are some scratches but whatever.

One of the record store owners here talked to me for like 20 minutes about how you can't trust the multi national organisations and about how Dave Grohl's father wrote speeches for George Bush and stuff. They're good value, those guys.

Oh ok so George Bush actually is the one who killed Kurt. Good to know.

Then got these at a record fair thing on the weekend. Blonde on Blonde has some weird thing with the cover and the outline of the hair or something, turns out it's just the style of the pressing.

Then I went back the next day to search through all of the $2 records, and found these two. Rickie Lee Jones I got just cos Scaruffi gives this an 8/10, and the other one I got cos it looked cool, and it's clear vinyl. Turns out the shield one is some Austrian neofolk duo and the record is worth like $60.

Recess is a very good album I completely agree... Also his Leaving EP is beautiful

I fucking love record store owners.

I once inadvertently got drawn into a simultaneous debate between the two owners of my local store about Pink Floyd's The Wall and the merits of corporal punishment in schools. You don't get that kind of thing in chain stores.

I was in one once when the police came in to give the owner a restraining order from his crazy ex wife who he hadnt spoken to for years. I was alone in there too, kinda akward.