Please die of heat stroke.

Thanks for making this thread, as it gives me reason to post this:
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Thanks man, someone had to do it.

>follows Cenk Uygur
>laughs at Anohni

kill urself pls

YOU GON DIE BUDDY

Finally mustered the courage to watch that, expecting it to be the cringiest shit ever, and it turns out it's

it's nothing, it's a song I know followed by a snippet of traditional abbo music which is basically nice.

Why is everyone making such a show of this? Am I being Time-Machine-Modulus-'d?

HES GOING TO DIE LMAFO

Sometimes the things Anohni says and does leads me to believe she's literally insane.

Montie why does your blog only have three posts?

Good for her. I went on a 100mile trek once. Was a great and memorable experience.

Get the fuck out!

Im lazy lol.
It will be posted on this summer

lol what

>tfw no one is calling out Anohni for exploiting black people

She's fucking obsessed. The video for Drone Bomb Me features black actors/dancers crying even though it's a song about Arabs. The shit you can get away with when you identify as queer/trans is outrageous.

I didn't know that traditional abbo music is random grumbling while tapping sticks together.

Is all traditional abbo music that hilariously awful or are you memeing?

I feel like he'd (she'd?) make a decent trap if he were skinny

This

lol even the abos know its terrible, look at them laugh before they start. this retard anonhi comes off looking racist by using them as some prop to make himself look progressive. fucking joke

Guess you could say anohni is going to feel a little bit hotter
mehaps say..
4 degrees?
mehehehe

You forgot about the black face cover art too.

u guys could make fun of her for this shit without resorting to some bullshit transphobia
but i guess im in the wrong place for that

>drone bomb me

What a ridiculous song title
You came to the wrong neighborhood faggot

phew

For me it's how up his own ass he looks during the performance. I get the impression of him stroking his own ego through exploitation of people who seemingly don't have a full understanding of what is going on.

**her**

>She

RIP

yeah man that's actually pretty weird to me

like she is literally trying to portray her own cover art and picture as black, how did nobody comment on that?

this.

You can't accuse anything against trannies in america without muh transphobia.

Remember when Jenner killed someone in a car accident in got off scot free? Yeah, america.

i was laughing but when they started singing and mashing sticks...

oh man

Holy shit.

Those two abos stifling their laughter is this for serious

They definitely get it, look at them kind of laugh at the start

Still though, I kind of like it. This girl can sing pretty well, I just wish she had fucking ghost writers, couldn't make it through her last album. I mean I agree with the philosophy she's preaching but its just so fucking over the top, I don't wanna be beat over the head with a message I already appreciate.

>black actors/dancers crying
outrageous!
>black painted face
outrageous!

>she