Why is ben frost such a cuck?

why is ben frost such a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/154287/umfrage/hauptherkunftslaender-von-asylbewerbern/
doku.iab.de/aktuell/2015/aktueller_bericht_1514.pdf
data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/less-500-163000-migrants-find-jobs-sweden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right-leaning musicians don't exist or get popular for some reason

thats hilarious most """""refuges"""" are uneducated young middle eastern men who are leaches on economies

>this is what a qt refugee looks like

fixed

they're to busy being on r9k :^)

I think you're forgetting a little someone named
>TED
>FUCKING
>NUGENT

>uneducated young men who are leaches on economies

So, a majority of Sup Forums?

>qt syrian civil engineer

Talk about cherry picking, thats like one in 100,000.

Ok, I just think I care more for my people, the European people, who are getting slaughtered and raped by Islamic invaders. It's a dog eat dog world. It's us or them

>uneducated
>gets mad when they enter the education system
>leach on the economies
>calls them job-stealers when they get employed

You really can't win with nativists

speak for yourself, cuck

Yeah, but at least we don't wanna rape everything that moves and enslave all white people under sharia law haha

>guaranteed replies

>frogposter
gb2 /r9k/beta loser

STEM major, bae. =3

>we don't wanna rape everything that moves
speak for yourself ;^)

>get popular for some reason
probably because they're shite?

are you hiding something, user?

>at least we don't wanna rape everything

Oh honey, where do you think we are?

For the same reason no Nascar drivers openly support democratic views.

>at least we don't wanna rape everything that moves

The point it really drives home is that she should be able to get a job in her own country. Are we just going to take all the refugees we can until we can bomb whoever's left? Then send them all back?

that was actually really funny. I live in Sweden, we have a few syrian refugees in my city most of them I know are really nice and have either straight A's or really high grades, but the ones that don't are sexist bafoons that make me feel ashamed as a human being. pic unrelated, I just love Panda Bear.

Sweden Yes!

Let me correct that for you

> refugees

Most of them are actual refugees. Surely, there are a few who come here out of purely economic reasons but these make up a rather small percentage.

> men

Females make up 49,7%.

> uneducated

You're partially right. There's a great disparity in terms of education. There are a lot of refugees who visited university (a higher percentage than in some European countries) but also there are a lot of refugees without any sort of education whatsoever (for the most part more than in most European countries)

> leaches on economies

You don't have any Idea if that is true or not. You're simply assuming it so that you feel justified in complaining about a few foreign people.

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/154287/umfrage/hauptherkunftslaender-von-asylbewerbern/

doku.iab.de/aktuell/2015/aktueller_bericht_1514.pdf

(the first two are in German, couldn't be bother to look up English ones)

data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php

>Sup Forumsposter
go back to high scool proto nu-male

nice buzzwords :^)

>STEM major

at least my parents aren't disappointed in me :^)

thanks same to you :^)

Grande mocha frappucino, no whipped cream plz.

>most of them are really nice

You just got Taqiyya'ed. Yeah' they seem nice, but in reality, they're just waiting for the caliph to give the order to begin Operation: White Genocide

You know better than to post facts, reason, sources, and data when dealing with Sup Forums. They have a narrative to push, remember.

How could they not be leeches on the economy
It's a massive influx of people coming in who require absurd amounts of sustained government financial aid, billions of dollars out of the national budget being diverted to them, and many of them either can't or won't work

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/01/less-500-163000-migrants-find-jobs-sweden/
>Using data from the Swedish employment agency and the Swedish migration authority, Migrationsverket, the network claims that only 494 asylum seekers are contributing to the economy

well put
only problem is its not just 'a few'

What about race and IQ/crime statistics? Or surveys that suggest most Muslims hate democracy and love sharia? Those seem to trigger leftists