You have to press one button, when you press either button, it will erase the albums under it...

You have to press one button, when you press either button, it will erase the albums under it. So what button do you press? You can only press one.

right

Destroy the machine these buttons operate from until it cannot function
Then press a button.

right

right

Smashing that right button easy

I'd hit orange then try to hit blue, too.

But I'd start with orange.

orange

both

>orange
it's red dumbass

oh ok

sorry I don't colors so good :(

Whoops, I didn't mean to use Funeral.

orange
i think i can live without shitty sporkcore and the inferior tortoise album
i'd miss amnesiac but that's live i suppose

i'd press both down with both hands, knowing i made no difference in the world

no i see orange too

is OP colourblind?

I would click blue, but only if I could switch one of the albums on the right with Pet Sounds

It's definitely orange.

I picked orange, because orange is the opposite of blue on the color wheel.

I hate Primus, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, and Tortoise, but I'd save the right side for Robert Wyatt and the Residents alone.

bump

orange in a heartbeat are you kidding me

I'd press both in the vain hope that both sides would get delayed since all of it is trash. I'd still be happy if only one side for deleted though.

Orange

>being this contrarian

pressing the right in an instant, even though it's great

but man i'm not giving up in rainbows

:'( bye amnesiac, fuck im gonna cry

here

I had my chair too low and saw red. I raised it, and it is indeed orange.

Blue, how is this a question?

I'd hit blue and not even think twice about it. The only one I'd regret losing is Pet Sounds.

What I'm not hearing is a "sorry".

A lot of people picked orange though, man.

put mpp against all the others and then it might be fair

sawwy

Blue, but I wish I could swap Primus with Pet sounds

Orange. So clear cut. Like 90% of people are gonna pick orange.

how bout now

blue. none of the albums on the right are even those artist's best albums.

As much as I enjoy Lateralus, I enjoy too much other stuff from the right side more. So blue.

I'd get rid of blue but I'd be pretty bummed out about it.

left one, easily. right has TNT and Five Leaves Left, the left one doesn't have a single album that I like.

What do you hate about Tortoise ?

both

Don't like either (except TBK and Not Available) but orange albums were more significant to the evolution of rock, controversial blue here

This one is much harder
Don't think I can even pick

>trying this hard to be seen as patrician
I'd save the right side too bcuz its actually more patrician to like a vast amount of records

What do you hate about Tim Buckley, the Grateful Dead, King Crimson, Portishead, and Bob Dylan?

Tortoise is just music for people who've never listened to any classical composer other than Steve Reich, anyway.

i'd get rid of red because ok computer and abbey road are GOAT, and the rest are also dope with the exception of maybe lateralus, but tool >>> the mars volta so it evens out.

i'll be sad about dummy, pet sounds, DSOTM, rubber soul and ITCOTCK though.

I don't hate anything about Tim Buckley, King Crimson, or Portishead, but I also don't like much about them so they're worth the sacrifice to kill those other shitty albums. Bob Dylan and Grateful Dead are both extremely boring artists.

I've heard many classical composers and I don't see what they have to do with Tortoise. Post rock and classical music are very, very different types of music.

orange.
MPP is too good to erase from existence.

my thoughts exactly

>Tortoise is just music for people who've never listened to any classical composer other than Steve Reich, anyway.
lol i can't believe a shithead like you actually believes this

>but tool >>> the mars volta
holy shit kill urself

orange desu, those albums have less influence even tho Amnesiac is the best rh album

Red

too late faggot

>blue
Who the fuck would pick red?

blue

I love To Be Kind, but the blue button. TNT, Five Leaves Left and Rock Bottom are too good.

orange.
that was pretty easy

>tool >>> Mars Volta

lol

coheed and cambria >>> the mars volta as well

>he listened to coheed and cambria
lmao are you 14

Nah man the Mars Volta are weak fucking songwriters, I don't like them at all

well maybe a little bit but they're not really a favorite of mine

No, I like their music so I listen to them, they're fun and don't take themselves too seriously unlike the Mars Volta. They also know how to write catchy hooks rather than the bloated proggy bullshit that the Mars Volta puts out.

Keep trying to be cool though faggot :^)

>I like so
>fun
>catchy
you could've just said you're 14 then

this shouldve been op

much harder choice, more discussion
props