Quick question

Is anyone else on here autistic enough to care that the spongebob caveman thing was a meme here way before it was an equally dumb twitter thing?

Or is it just me?

Other urls found in this thread:

spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/SB-129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah kinda

It was kind of used in twitter and tumblr before but not to this xtent or this.. way a lot

No, this is how the internet works.

It makes me pretty annoyed as well, Sup Forums was always more clever with Caveman Spongebob, while Twitter just uses it as another shitty "lol XD so relatable" reaction image.

no one genuinely cares about anything on here anymore

all emotions expressed on this board and others are all 100% ironic

all memes come from Sup Forums

congrats on your first meme cycle, newfag

only good one ive seen

it was a meme in certain circles before the whole "when a band has 2 drummers" thing
back then it was defensive sponge
now i dont even know WHAT it is

Is that ironic?

>>band has 2 drummers
>clever
you just hate it when people you don't like are into the same things as you

it just means confused, like a caveman would be if he were teleported to modern times

>65334755
Why would I look like that?

Yeah, I saw some people claiming they made it, and that it's "been around for like a week and a half" on facebook. I REEEEEEEEE'd

>2016
lol

Meme --> Sup Forums --> underbelly of Facebook meme pages --> shared to population --> twitter

#StopTrickleDownMemenomics2016

This was never a meme it was a forced joke, memes haven't been a thing since 2012 and meme culture died in 2010.

Nah it's
Sup Forums (origin board) > Sup Forums (multiple boards) > Sup Forums (Sup Forums and Sup Forums) > Reddit (r/Sup Forums etc) > Reddit (r/funny etc) > imgur > Facebook meme pages > anime faggot Twitter > tumblr > normie Twitter > nigger Twitter > Reddit and imgur again as Twitter compilations > normie Facebook > 9gag, iFunny etc > mom's Facebook > grandma's chain emails > newspaper comics > "funny" high school science teacher's wall

At each step of the way about half of the memes disappear so very few make it the whole way down.

>"funny" high school science teacher's wall
It's always the fucking science teachers

Isn't this episode way before 2004? I think it's one of the earliest ones.

yeah, it's from 1999
spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/SB-129

>mfw band has 2 drummers meme was a meme I forced after seeing Modest Mouse live

Do any of you people sometimes look in retrospective and feel bad about what we did?
We created the most embarassing thing of the 21st century.
We're the reason every old generation looks at us with scorn.
It was okay when they were just secret memes that normalfags didn't understand, but now everything is a meme.
Even us.

Isn't that the point of the Mr. Krabs meme?

>only good one ive seen

that one is fucking awful

you think that's funny?

it's the most basic priest joke imaginable. and talk about a fresh topic for humor... when did that come out, like 12 years ago?

you ought to be fucking ashamed of yourself in terms of taste and wit

mr krab is more sudden realisation than contextual confusion.

I've also just become acutely aware of how stupid this conversation is

It's kind of meme trickle down yeah, but notmally that occurs and the meme is unchanged right?

In this instance it was diluted to be used in a wider variety of situations and made (somehow) less funny.

my shitty dead forum full of hipsters and its twitter appendage invented everything way before "Sup Forums" but im also way too cool to care about that so instead ill be super pass-agg and call it 'irony'