Post good right-wing bands

Post good right-wing bands

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2013/feb/22/iceage-rightwing-accusations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Radiohead

>A colored, a Jew and some cucks
>Right wing

You are under the age of 18. Ask me how I know. No really, go on, ask.

>ethnicity determines political affiliation

slow your roll, user

You don't, but you like to stereotype people who say things you don't like because it makes it easier to discredit them.

You have the self-awareness of a goldfish if you think I'm the one stereotyping and discrediting here.

Again, ask me how I know you're underage.

>you like to stereotype people who say things you don't like because it makes it easier to discredit them

>iceage
>right-wing
ok

so this thread has convinced me all right wing musicians are shit

I'll admit that I'm doing exactly that by posting about the minorities in the picture. The other guy won't admit he's doing it too because he needs to seem like he was right. Just like if I told him I'm not underage he'd tell me I'm lying.

>"I've never been to an Iceage show"
ok

How are they right-wing?

i've been to 3

>Implying you didn't already believe that before this thread existed

see
Coward.

I honestly didn't but besides fucking Zappa every artist/band listed isn't that good

I saw it. There's no point in engaging with people like that. I've done enough in life that I don't have to worry about anonymous strangers thinking I'm a coward.

I remember the one thing that was a huge deal when they were first coming around with the nazi symbolism.

just read this

theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2013/feb/22/iceage-rightwing-accusations
> So, Iceage's Johan Surrballe Wieth, does it bother you when people accuse the band of being rightwing? "It bothers me only to a certain degree," says the guitarist, whose Death in June tattoo has raised suspicion. "Of course it is unpleasant to be accused of something so harsh on such shallow grounds, and to be accused of being something we ourselves have only resentment towards. But then again we know who we are and the people around us that we care about know who we are and what we are not."