What are some bands where the musicians are dating/married to each other? For example: the White Stripes, Arcade Fire

What are some bands where the musicians are dating/married to each other? For example: the White Stripes, Arcade Fire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPfb9gs4EwY
youtu.be/eIfZZ1cQZss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sonic Youth

rip

Death Grips

you just know

Mates of States

Cults where dating for a while

Low

Blue Hawaii dated for a while I believe

kfc murder chicks

Mary Halvorson and Tomas Fujiwara

youtube.com/watch?v=wPfb9gs4EwY

Sonic Youth
My Bloody Valentine
Talking Heads
Coil
Throbbing Gristle
Cocteau Twins

I was not aware that the members of MBV ever dated

coil

>tfw no musical accessory gf

slowdive
sleater-kinney

fleetwood mac

Kevin explicitly had Bilinda in the band so he could bang her.

youtu.be/eIfZZ1cQZss

The leadsingers in this band were dating before the band fell apart. Really miss this band, it helped me cope with depression for years.

dude Loveless is about Blinda and Kevin's relationship falling out
everyone knows that

>sleater-kinney
But they're all girls

Celer

but the wife died

matt and kim

the goslings

>Cocteau Twins
good lord, finding out about their tumultuous relationship and how it was reflected in the saga of their music.
>early albums where they are full of fire and yearning for one another, dark and dramatic
>middle albums where they are deeply in love and creating the most beautiful music of all time
>the ennui and docility reflected in the later, lesser works

I heard her current husband hears her singing around the house, and he claims its the most beautiful music she's ever created, and he wishes she wanted to share it with us but she doesn't.

;_;

Saw this band La Sera, local LA band. Sort of poppy country rock. The name means "The evening".

Mega qt on bass and vocals. Flirty relationship with nerdy guitarist/singer. Revealed at some point during the set that they are husband and wife.

Tremendously cute couple and performance and band and girl.

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band

Psychic TV when Lady Jaye was still alive

I went to their merch table and blatantly flirted with her in front of my girlfriend when I bought her record

>Throbbing Gristle
Explain

Cosey and Chris were and are still in a relationship.

Genesis also banged Cosey but solely for artistic reasons.

>Cosey and Chris were and are still in a relationship.
Oh. I knew they were a couple, but I didn't know that was already going on during the TG days. And yeah, I've heard about the (literal) shit that went on between Gen and Cosey, but that definitely doesn't count.

I didn't read up on this whole thing until fairly recently, and I am now realizing that I had conflated Cosey and Lady Jaye until I read this thread.

Am I crazy or did Avey say he wrote flesh canoe about him and panda

ctrl f

"yo la tengo"

for fucks sake

is Deak retarded?