When a "lyrical" rapper uses trap beats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbqguu8NsM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you a retard

nah i just don't wanna hear someone rapping fast and rhyming a bunch everytime they get on a trap beat. Either that or being emotional and dramatic every song. yick

"lyrical rapper" fuck does that even mean lmao

When a trap rapper uses "lyrical" beats

youre listening to the wrong rappers

a term usually used to describe surface level qualities of flow complexity, speed, multisyllabic/internal rhymes, wordplay and emotion shown through a rapper's music. More often than not applied arbitrarily due to one's taste or model of what a good rapper is in their head.

kys nigger
i agree
it means you're a nigger. haha but it just means that they use lots of lyrics, silly nigger. Pay attention in school more okay. fucking retarded ass mother fucker
kek
you're retarded as well.

how's high school buddy? exams stressing you out huh?

got something against untitled 02 and 07 by kendrick ?

I don't like any kendrick except a couple of songs before gkmc. swimming pools was tolerable to me at that point.

Haha stop listening to rap then kook

back to Sup Forums

can this be considered a trap beat?

youtube.com/watch?v=nbqguu8NsM4
i like this song by hopsin

what's the difference between mainstream rap and trap? They always sounded the same to me.

Trap is just a kind of instrumental using 808 kick drums and shit. Trap rap evolved from crunk, which was a southern hip-hop thing, so it sort of has that as a background, but trap rap can be literally anything.

>trap influenced beats

>coon tunes
While you plebs listen to jungle music I'm on my 27th listen of the AOTY Vektor-Terminal Redux

You're literally 16. Saying nigger over and over again doesn't make you shocking or cool.
Also you need to be over 18 to post here.

I wanna see an example of this.

>when people call gangsta rap music