SUMMER BEAT, BOY AND GIRLS MEET
BUT OW, OH THE SUMMER NIGHTS

tell me more

>he doesn't like white people
his best friend is white, quit reachin

makes rap for white people but hates white people

>he doesn't like white people and

Nah he just doesn't like the type of fuccboi white kid who browses Sup Forums

Got trolled hard by Sup Forums, and the one thing that Sup Forums hates the most is when you actively try to offend somebody and they respond by becoming offended.

Anyway, he's a really cool artist and his interviews are really magical and make him sound like the sweetest kid in the world
kindaneat.net/milo-2/
(interview starts like 12 minutes in or something)

Plus he's half white

>Got trolled hard by Sup Forums,

It honestly seems like the reverse

His most recent album was fucking awesome

Also he's a great case study of why the bandcamp era is so awesome. Dude is not by any means a megastar but he makes a modest living selling his music, including cassettes he handpaints in his hole in the wall studio. He has never had to work a day job. The internet saved music as a viable career for underground artists.

LMAO

/thread

>Milo
>awesome

white people smhead

lots of black people like nerd rap too you fucking racist

Real niggers only fuck wit keef

Bang bang

TTHAD/TTHAN > Poplar Grove > So The Flies > Plain Speaking > Baths > Rob > Cavalcade

He used to work as a waiter

Huh. I guess he fibbed in an interview then.

Toothpaste not even worth listing??

Oops, between Baths and Rob

The clip that opens Cavalcade is desu my favorite thing on any Milo album

i think you mean he doesn't like you, user

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy it all!

summer is in full swing

>t. a fuckboy white kid who browses Sup Forums
at least im not a cuck too

That's Kassem G with a spray tan

just delete your Sup Forums account, kid

I fucking love 'Encyclopedia' and the song with elucid on FLIES

i bet his next album is tits

what's with Busdriver? i thought thumbs sucked

who
the
fuck.

is
this
nigger.

I'm blasian, try again

yeah thumbs was really weird for me too. four good songs on it imo. that del one was pretty tight.

I can't believe Rob is so low

How can I redpill you on him when I don't even know who he is ?

i thought a lot of songs off thumbs were awesome

rec one that isn't the milo song (only one i liked)

>underage faggot

Lemme guess u like k dot

del's couch, MUCH (awesome music video, too), ministry of the torture couch

He's the only based Milo.

>not based

I just said he's based.

He makes good music.

let me guess, you haven't even noticed that dalek or j dilla released albums this year

what I mean when I say that is he is uncomfortable around white people. I went to one of his shows and the crowd was 95% white people who obviously loved his shit, some knew the words and most were enjoying it. He never once looked at the audience except for the two black people who weren't a part of his stage crew/entourage. That's all I'm saying. I can understand it, too. Met him after and he seemed like a nice guy, just more comfortable around other races I guess

underrated post

Cavalcade is one of my favorite releases of all time. He's fucking fantastic.

What did you guys think of this?

You can't necessarily equate a stage/crowd dynamic with his general views. But that said, this anecdote doesn't surprise me at all and has the ring of truth to it. I feel like he definitely has baggage that he brings with him into such a situation. I mean, it's in his lyrics right?

>pretended not to notice when white fans said nigga fast

i'm uncomfortable around other races cause i don't want accidentally do something wrong and be called a racist

30 year old white guy here who has been listening to rap since middle school, and goes to live music almost every week but has basically never fucked with live hip hop because 1) when I have seen it, it sucked and made me wished I hadn't, and 2) I'm scared that the rap artists I like resent the whiteness of their fanbase, because I tend to like arty rap.

4 real. Instead of giving the asshole that was harassing him the time of day, he just trolled him back. He could've got pissed off and ranted at the guy but didn't.

Plus he's a meme now so that's a bonus

Thumbs wasn't as good as perfect hair but still I loved it

That song with Paak and Milo is so fucking good. I wish regain would collaborate with Anderson more

>the slack-jaw mealy mouth. I mumble when I'm round the house, I'm trying not to do no chores today

>mfw