I want to make music like Death Grips how do?

I want to make music like Death Grips how do?

I know nothing about music but am very angry and want to unleash my anger into musical sounds any advice friends?

Also have no friends so need to do this on my own. Thank u

don't

Y not?

See the thing is...some people aren't meant to make music. You're one of those people...unless you're willing to put the effort into learning about music from scratch, but that's time and effort I bet you're not willing to make.

That's gonna be hard OP, Andy is a sickass producer and Zach a killer drummer.

you just need to learn FL studio and some guitar riffs and you got it

Nigga i dont care about music what am i a nerd? I just want to make some dark heavy shit

Buy a cassette player and record yourself breaking everything you own.

Oh shit now we getting somewhere. Dats a good idea tbch

No. It needs to be pure angst and aggression. I dont want to make music i want to make madness

What do producers even do?

see? you ain't gonna make it

I dont wanna "make it" i just wanna make noise

Bleep bloops.
If you don't know what LFO stands for by now, you're doomed and wasting your time. Go to college.

>No. It needs to be pure angst and aggression. I dont want to make music i want to make madness

Take a poorly tuned guitar and scream some stream of consciousness lyrics over it. Congratulations, you're a post no-wave artist

Also that's not a good or original idea tbqfam

Nigga i havent even started making noise yet chill

Decent

Fuck u

Drum machine with distorted stock beats, Mic, loud PA system

>Dean Mark

idk m8, combine a bunch of Ambrose's promos and pump up the gain. Call it Deancore

Kek

get a guitar and learn power chords

just B urslef lmaoodldasqwgte ythe y\ethtyjn\e

Jeff?

/asp/ies assemble!

Don't listen to all these limp wristed fuckos op, if you want to make music do it. Pirate FL studios, get recording equipment, start listening to a fuck load of music for inspiration, Learn some "basic music theory" on youtube and get to fuckin work. You can do anything provided that you have time and motivation.

if you want to make music "like death grips" it's not gonna be good

be original

>Some people aren't meant to make music
You are pretentious. The same thing has been said to hundred of successful artist.

This my dude, even if it ends up sounding autistic at least you had fun making it

nick?

Uh oh

U guys have inspired me. I will make the greatest album of all time you'll all see. Do not forget the name Dean Mark.

Fuck off you anti theory children.

You are exactly the type of scatter brained milenials that are ruining this board.

Your "music" is going to turn out awful and lacking any structure or emotional content.

Aww poor baby :'(. Am I ruining Sup Forums for you? I bet you think everything about your generation is superior too huh? Mu isn't being taken over by "millennials" you are just jaded and cynical and you have a skewed perception of other generations.