Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Which instrument gets more attention from girls?

Do girls like pianists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjXZrzmdnAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From my experience: Guitars and drums.

But only accomplished ones.

Bassists go next (but they only get like 1 grill)

sorry, but girls dont flock over to pianists. Maybe because they think piano is too soft of an instrument

Girls make good pianists.
youtube.com/watch?v=TjXZrzmdnAE

GIRLS WANNA HEAR YOU SHRED OP
GIRLS WANNA HEAR THEM LICKS OP
GIRLS WANNA HEAR THOSE FAST SOLOS OP
GIRLS WANNA HEAR THEM RIFFS OP
GIRLS WANNA SEE THAT SICK ASS GUITAR OP

Why do you want girls when I'm a boy and I can suck your nice thick cock??

this desu.

can i join in these reindeer games??

girls absolutely LOVE modular synths bro trust me they call me MAXIMoog I slay them bitches

Pretty sure op is asking if girls like men who play the piano, not if girls make good pianists.

And op, sorry, but they dont, this is deeply rooted in the female sexuality, a primitive instinct. Pianos are seen as "soft", boring instruments, sure they might sound beautiful, but pianos are the equal to that overtly romantic guy who is trying to compete against the douchebag but badass biker.

The biker wins because the woman feel he will be the source of many thrills.

Its the same with instruments, guitars are associated with intense, fast shredding solos, powerful chords and of course a very manly man with a lot of style playing them.

Drums too, they are associated with very primal features which women find attractive.

The problem with bass is that it has a fame of being a guitar for fuck ups who couldnt conquer guitars. So they hve a certain guitar appeal, but not as much as an actual guitarrist.

But pianos, they're associated with classy, intelligent men in fancy suits, playing beautiful and precise melodies.

Most women dont want this, unless they're looking for a husband.

So, tl;dr if you want crazy sex and non-serious things, guitar is for you. If you're looking for a lasting relationship, pick a piano

>Maybe because they think piano is too soft of an instrument
And they would be completely wrong.

Their small hands don't make it easy to do big chords though.

so how the hell doe analog synths work? and does modular mean the same way it does when you are writing a song and the key sig changes? is it a change in frequencies?

what are some online sources where i can start learning all of this stuff

dont get into modular, its a hobby for rich dentists farting shitty snippets of Tangerine Dream wankery

>girls

So as per usual, then

oh ok. I just want to make some really far out sounds for my music. my fl studio vst synths can only take me so far

buy a yamaha pacifica and a line 6 and spend the next year trying to learn eruption. ONLY eruption.

Or you can just learn both instruments and pull ass en masse.

a guy walks into a bar and there's a tiny little man playing a piano

the guy says yo barkeep what's with the little dude

the barkeep says oh i met this genie see and the genie gave me a wish would you like to make a wish kind sir

so the guy goes sure why not and moments later the bar is packed full of ducks

the guy goes what the hell man i asked for a million bucks not a million ducks

and the barkeep say and i didn't ask for a 9 inch pianist

analog is fun to get into and work with, but honestly, getting into "vintage" analog is retarded IMHO. Like sure, an old Prophet or Juno sounds f. good, and I'd like to own one, but they are waaaaaay overpriced. And the recent analog fad has put out a lot of shitty products just because MUH ANALOG WARMTH. Old

Having said that, some modern analog/digital hybrids are incredibly fun. I own pic related, its a fucking workhorse. Absolutely love it

*puke*

nah girls fucking love any instrument heavily involving hands

they love guitar and piano and drums and stuff

modular synths you choad

>my fl studio vst synths can only take me so far
So stop using FL.
I'm kidding, kinda. Once you get so good, your DAW doesn't matter.

Having hardware won't magically get you a good sound. Learn how the synths work and fuck with them in the DAW. You'll be sounding good eventually.

Women like pianists, yes. They also like percussionists.

>From my experience: Guitars and drums.
>But only accomplished ones.
>Bassists go next (but they only get like 1 grill)
>sorry, but girls dont flock over to pianists. Maybe because they think piano is too soft of an instrument
Been in many bands and this is 100% correct.
t. guitarist

girls love piano, they will think you are smart and sophisticated. though it depends on what the girl values in a guy, my girlfriend always asks me to play piano for her above all else, she hates it when I play drums.

They do, but people who actually play the piano, not just the keyboard.

a modular synth means that you can switch out each individual part of it; you can put in whatever filters you want, whatever oscillators you want, etc. this means you have to manually connect each module you want to use together with patch cables, you have to physically route your oscillators to your filters for example.

for me this makes experimenting and creating my own sounds easier and more hands on, but i wouldn't say that a modular is anymore capable than a good VST.