Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXp9cy6RfbM
youtube.com/watch?v=ojQqAnlrW_M
youtube.com/watch?v=9rlNpWYQunY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SWXbVsMkz1U
youtu.be/mkUUhcIbIKM
youtube.com/watch?v=DvMBxlu62c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lil Wayne was more popular in the 00s than the 10s. Same with Kanye to a lesser extent.

Move Kanye and Wayne to 2000s, put Chance on there for 2010s

>2010's
>black people run out of ideas and just rip off white hipsters and skate boarders

now this is a self depiction of african americans i can get behind!!!

the only good artist in that pic is Lil Jon. The rest are talentless hacks

have black people been getting progressively smaller since the 90s or something?

Kanye was more popular in the 00's. Did any of his albums came close to sell one million copies on it's first week like Late Registration? yeah that's what i thought.

I'm pretty sure the 80s aesthetic will make a comeback soon

>soon

It already did, they started wearing bucket hats like a few years ago.

What i think next will be some sort of mexican narco type influence

Hip-hop was always based on the work of white hipsters, it's really a white artform.

This pic is already out of date. They need to add the guy with pink dreadlocks and a million face tattoos with nail polish and wearing a skirt.

90s homes
no doubt son, word is bond

its already in full swing

no, fashion wise rap used to be original, then black people started wearing tight jeans and skateboarding.
When i was growing up a black person wouldnt be caught dead wearing tight jeans and had no idea what a skateboard was

white art form?
explain?

hip hop is dead that's why

youtube.com/watch?v=KXp9cy6RfbM

I don't see any white folks on the first rap song ever.

>2016
>thinking Rapper's Delight was the first rap song

you disgust me

youtube.com/watch?v=ojQqAnlrW_M

Is it still cool to wear long shirts like in the 2000's pic?

rap is getting gayer and gayer, people wearing dresses and make up, guys like young thug calling people "hubby", caring about high fashion.
I think rap will go super glam next, go full faggot.
Maybe hip house will make a mainstream come back.
Then rap will die.

it aint cool, but people still do it

Aming some of the more artistic crowds it is. The almost skirt like qualities can make some people think you're going for a subtle androgynous thing.

>DAE White People everything?

Go back to Sup Forums thank you

Na Dre has done some good work. He wrote and produced this certified banger
youtube.com/watch?v=9rlNpWYQunY

man... what rock you been living under.
that shit been back, and people been into the '90s style for a minute now.

hope 90s style stays, them shits is too comfy

Someone make one of these but with emo music

Spoken word poetry cadence being turned into rap/

Clinically retarded.

lol if u think thats where rap comes from.

>tfw the closest songs to rap before rap were found in country music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SWXbVsMkz1U
1947 wasn't a bad year for music desu

Shouldn't Eminem be under 90s?

oversized shirts for 90s slacker aesthetic

so far it's been following a similar trajectory to rock music. it's already at its equivalent to hair metal, and there are rumblings in the underground that bring to mind early hardcore punk

unfortunately, even at that level it's treated as inherently commercial and hasfailed to adopt any degree of diy aesthetic or ethic and is still dominated by sone really scummy, shitty business practices and attitude towards live performance

If you don't think todays' rap is the thighest shit, then get outta to my face... Kanye blows all of those old c"rappers" and White boys out the water.

I WANT GRUNGE RAP

Intergalactic tribalism now!

Kid Cudi is really one step ahead of us all ;)

>putting Dre in the 80s
>omitting LL Cool J
>putting Lil Wayne in 2010s
>no east coast rappers in the 2000s
Kill yourself

grunge wasn't a thing retard

>le DAE meme xD

Go back to plebbit thank you

>black 80's rap came from 47's country thats a FACT
Do you realise how retarded you sound?
I bet you believe grime comes from hip hop as well

>now he's denying that grime is a lazy ripoff of American hip hop music
Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself. You just want to award your favorite cultures to all your favorite groups, huh? Well champ, the real world doesn't work that way

thats not the same user, user, and theyre both right

>now hes denying...
Thats my first post you insecure twat. Being a rapper in hip hop and being an MC in electronic music isnt the same thing. I dont feel like arguing with someone who doesnt know what hes talking about anyway so go and get cultured.

>Thats my first post you insecure twat.
Same to you, dumbass
>Being a rapper in hip hop and being an MC in electronic music isnt the same thing
Agreed. Even though they're both untalented, the rapper in hip hop is far more original than the MC in electronic who plagiarized his whole image and sound from another genre. Then again, hip hop IS based around plagiarism, so maybe getting plagiarized by some pale dorks with silly accents was just deserts

Rap originally came from poets rhythmically and musically dissing each other way back from around the 6th - 16th centuries. It was originally known as flyting.

What you're calling plagiarism is music simply evolving and changing.

Did you mean to post this?
youtu.be/mkUUhcIbIKM

You should read on that matter and stick your unknowledgeable opinions in you ass.

Spoke word poetry that came from Funk and R/B music you dope
youtube.com/watch?v=DvMBxlu62c0
If spoken word+music=hip hop then Ancient Bards got 5000 years on country in 1947

No, it's simply lazy music made by people who don't know how to play instruments or compose pop songs.

Its sure summer in here.

I've been here longer than you, champ. Sorry for dropping truth bombs like this but sometimes the masses need a wake up call

>truth bombs
More like autism bombs
>...the masses need a wake up call
Holy fedora