Hardcore

Just wondering if anybody on Sup Forums likes hardcore, or if you're all just lame? Sample for the uninitiated:
youtu.be/Om_lmbMLssE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRWSuRlq_M8
youtube.com/watch?v=VVGIPTzFjTE
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNj3m3CxM4
youtube.com/watch?v=oSg4g7dFHgQ
youtu.be/I06pI2XW1zA
youtu.be/7dc6jUeS2sw
youtube.com/watch?v=VLV0X1VcheQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EBjvN98U7Ws
youtu.be/7rspvp3h6Ug
youtu.be/lPpUFBVSyWs
youtu.be/QRaX3hJ2MUU
youtube.com/watch?v=XknyEqvkXpo
youtube.com/watch?v=uQiEwHtFUfw
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ1RecSXXZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=fliCTiFa64o
youtube.com/watch?v=3kg1TiSuXbc
youtube.com/watch?v=HMVl4cKyFp8
youtube.com/watch?v=FRmgHPQiSKk
youtube.com/watch?v=twSREBowTwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B3uNwu-X6dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DODDYP-b7oY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuhr5HqqD7g
youtube.com/watch?v=o3OOlZQsiQo
youtube.com/watch?v=BOMyMFeEBrs
youtube.com/watch?v=xgM_-CE0W9s
youtube.com/watch?v=xbxScNGG1Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=0I6A-Cwfjl8
youtube.com/watch?v=tp7KhZ0nmkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M8u0CPcawm0
youtube.com/watch?v=VPXphi1coSk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZShoKpzILBE
youtube.com/watch?v=WflVHf43E40
youtube.com/watch?v=CEqGzQm6hcw
youtube.com/watch?v=p8IVONhSEY0
youtube.com/watch?v=8m1nrpaVBQU
youtube.com/watch?v=rUITFKmuA8c
youtube.com/watch?v=h2lLdrwWoaE
youtube.com/watch?v=ygWV__SMt7M
youtube.com/watch?v=t4Zj00MbeeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah dude i love minor threat

yeah they're good but they're punk tho...

youtube.com/watch?v=YRWSuRlq_M8

MadBall - Set It Off

Nice. Very industrial kinda edge but definitely on the side of hardcore. I can fap to this.

Its fine I guess. But the best punk subgenre is post hardcore

youtube.com/watch?v=VVGIPTzFjTE
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNj3m3CxM4
youtube.com/watch?v=oSg4g7dFHgQ

Not referring to the punk subgenre. Punk is too generic for subgenres, frankly... I find most of the subdivisions to be nitpicking nonsense. You only really find divisions worth making in punk when you reach out to the ska area.

But I'm talking actual hardcore. Like this insanity (reaching way back for this one boys!):
youtu.be/I06pI2XW1zA

hardcore threads are a bad idea on Sup Forums. just go to the b9 board (as shit as it is, but its still better than this) if you want to talk hardcore

Oooh new music... thanks for posting! Reviewing your picks because I'm a compulsive asshole like that.
Noisuf-X - I Am Like God -- It's fine, but kinda slow. Didn't make me feel the required amount of panic.
[X]-Rx - Kein Herz -- Oh I think I see the area of confusion... this is modern "Industrial", which is similar to Hardcore I guess but not as... aggressive. More existential in it's cynicism than Hardcore's literal take on it. Not too bad of a track pick tho.
Chainreactor - KickAss -- Yeah another industrial track. Good tho, as Industrial goes.

Here man, have a short Hardcore mix from one of the true masters:
youtu.be/7dc6jUeS2sw

I know this shit, my friend listens solely to aggrotech, hardcore and gabber all the time

Yeah I might go to b... but sometimes I feel like I need to come to Sup Forums to expose them to new ideas.

People are confused about music here. They think music = "which benzo is best?", when really music = "every drug behind the pharmacy's counter, just fuck you to Tylenol (Beyonce etc)".

Cool man. What did you think of the Angerfist Megamix 2015? I swear to fucking god that man is a genius.

Realistically, this board (ideally) propagates music that is best suited for home listening, and takes repeated attentive listens to delve into the nuances of the compositions. Hardcore is 10% about the music and 90% about the live atmosphere and energy, and doesn't lend itself well to close scrutiny due to the simplistic nature of its design.

i dont really care for gabber it is too dumb imo, but i like aggro stuff i posted there

youtube.com/watch?v=VLV0X1VcheQ

>Realistically, this board (ideally) propagates music that is best suited for home listening, and takes repeated attentive listens to delve into the nuances of the compositions.
.......... jesus fucking christ you're sad..........

>angerfist
absolutely disgusting
i want edm crossover kiddies to leave
youtube.com/watch?v=EBjvN98U7Ws

>arranges a carefully constructive, well-thought, articulate examination of the Sup Forums board
>even handles the difficulty of attempting to introduce what is mostly an in-person style of music
>gets called sad by some half-brained MUH FEELS faggot

The fucking Greeks, 3000 goddamned years ago, knew that rationality was the superior process to raw emotion. Are you an animal or a man?

I hear you. I think I understand why people like that stuff but for me it's too comforting. It makes me feel too relaxed. Does that make sense? So I guess it's what a person is into. *shrug*

Could you have posted a more mediocre track? This is the kind of thing you pat yourself on the back for enjoying because it's "psychedelic" and fits an esthetic, but ten years from now you listen to with fresh ears and think "fuck what was wrong with me?"
I mean either go:
youtu.be/7rspvp3h6Ug
or go:
youtu.be/lPpUFBVSyWs
or just commit to:
youtu.be/QRaX3hJ2MUU
But this "aren't I clever" D-Leria fuckery is embarrassing...

Rationally speaking music is irrelevant. As is all art outside of instruction manuals. What are you doing here? Leave.

how is this hardcore?
where are the breakbeats?
do you people even know what you are talking about?

Sup Forums is as clueless as always

this is some proper hardcore here
note the central use of the breakbeat sample
youtube.com/watch?v=XknyEqvkXpo

lmao you clueless fuck, its a classic gabber track, its not trying to be anything more than that
> This is the kind of thing you pat yourself on the back for enjoying because it's "psychedelic" and fits an esthetic, but ten years from now you listen to with fresh ears and think "fuck what was wrong with me?"
loooooool, fucking waste, stop with your mindless assumptions
>ooooh look at me i found some lustmord by looking through the rym top dark ambient charts, arent i a special snowflake
get out of your basement for once and get a life pretentious wank

Oh wow I haven't heard this type of stuff in over a decade... yeah that's not what the word Hardcore is used for anymore... I think "hardcore breaks" is still used as a term for that style.

I do
specify hardcore techno, next time

French Hardcore comin' through

youtube.com/watch?v=uQiEwHtFUfw

>get out of your basement for once and get a life pretentious wank
>worst case of pot-kettle in history
>starting to dawn on you that your whole life is a lie

oh you mean breakcore?
you brits never use words properly and your music scene is irrelevant, so you better keep a low profile

>you brits never use words properly and your music scene is irrelevant, so you better keep a low profile
Not the original poster and not from the UK but... dude just some friendly advice: quit now before you embarrass yourself further.

>oh you mean breakcore?
No, it's HARDCORE
Just hardcore.
That's what it called, you cunts.

>you brits never use words properly
"we brits" invented hardcore and we damn well can cal it what we please.

>your music scene is irrelevant
This is objectively not true.
Why do you think your precious hardcore techno, hard trance and gabber exist at all?

Guess I should have just called you a faggot

You lesser apes disgust me

Brits haven't come up with anything since the early 80s. They've just been rebranding pre-existing genres and circlejerking to their revisionist vision of music history

Don't worry I'm sure there's some Oasis vinyl waiting for you somewhere to soothe the pain of your sad little life LOL...

You what lad

>13 posters
>34 posts

OP shilling his children's novelty tunes pretty hard

No.
It all started with Acid House, which came over from Chicago, granted.

But everything after that was largely self-contained developments with the occasional influx from outside (Jamaican dancehall, dub and reggae for jungle, dubstep, grime. New York house for garridge and grime and southern hip-hop for grime as well)

nah i dont have to deal with people thinking they are better than everyone for listening obscure dark ambient so i can usually contain myself
on the other hand when you go around thinking youre better than other people for your music taste i dont think youll find a very kind reception

ayy
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58

For real i've never seen hardcore discussed here till now. Children these days trying to shill their shit music smdh

Aw did someone lose an argument and is trying a different angle by questioning how engaged conversations work? Poor poor sweetie. You can stop crying now. *pats on head*

reminder that donk is objectively the greatest form of music and the ultimate conclusion to all club music.
It unites styles from hip-hop, garage, techno, hardcore and bassline house all into one.

you guys never doing it right when talking about punk or hardcore. let me give you a glimpse of 'real' punk and hardcore

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ1RecSXXZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=fliCTiFa64o
youtube.com/watch?v=3kg1TiSuXbc
youtube.com/watch?v=HMVl4cKyFp8
youtube.com/watch?v=FRmgHPQiSKk
youtube.com/watch?v=twSREBowTwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B3uNwu-X6dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DODDYP-b7oY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuhr5HqqD7g
youtube.com/watch?v=o3OOlZQsiQo
youtube.com/watch?v=BOMyMFeEBrs
youtube.com/watch?v=xgM_-CE0W9s
youtube.com/watch?v=xbxScNGG1Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=0I6A-Cwfjl8
youtube.com/watch?v=tp7KhZ0nmkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M8u0CPcawm0
youtube.com/watch?v=VPXphi1coSk

please, i beg all of you, to check all these out. i need to get you back on the right track about punk and hardcore.

this thread isnt about punk or hardcore
its about hardcore techno

shit haha sorry.

no, it's about 'ardcore u cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZShoKpzILBE

post bangers tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=WflVHf43E40

that's just generic berghain techno, u cunt

is this now a techno thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=CEqGzQm6hcw

Yeah and its fuckin lit

youtube.com/watch?v=p8IVONhSEY0

I like Hardcore Techno....

... but not the "New Wave" around Angerfist.

What is wrong with the "Old School"... 3 Step Ahead, Stunned Guys, Dj Waxweazle or everthing about Streunding?

no
berghain techno is trash

This is now a donk thread
youtube.com/watch?v=8m1nrpaVBQU

youtube.com/watch?v=rUITFKmuA8c

woman is the devil

Just for clarity's sake gabber/Dutch hardcore =/= all other countries' hardcore. Big difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2lLdrwWoaE

all wastemen

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
YEEEEEEEEEEE
I FEEL HARDCORE
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
YEEEEEEEEEEE
ALWAYS HARDCORE
youtube.com/watch?v=ygWV__SMt7M

my man
youtube.com/watch?v=t4Zj00MbeeM