Jisoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRrVCAE1GZk
youtube.com/channel/UCbD8EppRX3ZwJSou-TVo90A/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

laboom

Sorn general

As for Kai and Krystal. I was looking for Kai pics as I usually do and tgere was a site dedicated to Kai and Krystal. I could sense it and I backed away from the site. It's one thing to have it at the back of your mind then wake up to it on April Fools. What a day. I can't believe it's been 2 months.
GD is pretty much confirmed to be dating a 97 liner Japanese model. Odd because this is my year and GD is old. Maybe he needs to do this filter with her or they can't be together. JB and I are. See this meme filter?

We'll see.

>fancam Jisoo screamer is a biger Mijoo fan
Hm....

na eotteokae eotteokae
dojeohi deoneun chameul ssu eomneunde

who the hell is dj soda?

>We'll see.
You're the biggest moron ever if you actually think they are together, Taeyeon never makes a mistake twice. Especially not if it blows up like the first time, she's smarter than that.

People trying to puzzle them together just puts the further apart.

April Fools was crazy but at least the subsequent memes were hilarious. Pool pics. haha.
Pretty much confirmed? They've been hanging out together, going to dinners and such but I don't know if they're dating. But that would be nice, they look really good together and she's already said that she's his biggest fan.

H I L A R I O U S xD

>8 minutes into a new thread
>already 3 essays
jesus fuck guys tone it down

>tfw cigarette

I feel ill just talking about shit they talk about, but I can't resists when they drag Taeyeon into shit

lmao i see none. based filters

>being so dumb you consider anything more than a dozen words to be an esay

How is it that kpop threads go so quickly and I almost never see any reposts? Do you guys just have an unlimited supply of kpop related content?

hubirue pepe pero utgyeo
hubirue pepe pero utgyeo
hubirue pepe pero utgyeo
ige ne sujuniya

>repost.
90% of images are reposts

It was whoever had the best shit

youtube.com/watch?v=xRrVCAE1GZk

for the people who follow them, fansites are always taking new pictures and there are thousands and thousands of old pictures

but most of mine are reposts

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I don't think they are a couple. No one here does. Tae fans sure are defensive. I was memeing. People do want to see them as a couple hence why I said "We'll see" because people will continue to make them a fake couple.

The roller coaster ride of April never dies.
Aren't f(x) in Paris noe for KCON? Luna's sales are pretty bad. What the hell MeU?
I wish he'd continue his on off relationship with Kiko.

How is LIE this high?

Playboi Carti is a musical genius.

sajaegi

I like Nana better but his relationship with Kiko was fun, to say the least.
I think Luna is or is going soon to Paris. I heard she'll get to perform a song with Block B Taeil, something like that.

I like reading the gaypop essays desu

It's a special day

I wish she'd sit on me like that

maybe it's sajaegi?
lie is like #20 on melon but tops all the other charts, it's weird

I'm just glad Kisum is top 5

Kiseezy u a genius nigga

ew

?

you need wheels or it's not happening

except for naver and monkey3 too but anyway the difference seems weird

eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Remember that VIP that broke up with her boyfriend because Kiko and GD broke up? I really hope they were joking but knowing VIP, it probably wasn't a joke.
I heard they are doing a duet to Zico-Luna track. Taeil is the cutest lil thing. I hope Luna's health is good. She's been losing a lot of weight.
Also Yesung looks like he's having a solo concert tomorrow. He still looks depressed. Good luck Yesung.

?

holy fuck is there more of her in that outfit

SinB turns 18 in 10 minutes

make a wish

even that fat fuck makonnen has a six pack now

this motivates me to lose weight

I wish she'd get naked and spread her legs

you like sinb's office look, there's a few more

fucking OMO
I like it a lot

I already miss Laboum

really? I thought she was younger than that

Had to check but she is a 98 liner

i just bought a 24-pack

I love fapping to nana

they're on simply kpop later

is the kpg plug.dj room still alive?

i just hit a 3 peat

nooo this styling...
what are you doing spica

I thought she's 24, like yerin

i'm ready

Look at that edgy fuck's shirt

we at synctub enow

narae survived relatively unscathed, although she looks better with black hair.

too busy looking at soyeon

got the link?

>those shoes on the left

hhnnnnngggg

i thought you would

serve in heaven
or rule in hell

Frealzies doe wut did Jihyo say

my god I want her to be stern with me...

hi

>ari new body
omo

comeback soon

Yerin is 19

GD must love his VIPs, they will do anything for him and Big Bang. GD is an actual legit reason to break up with somebody though. I saw this on twitter:
[INFO] Taeil and Luna will perform a duet of Zico's "It Was Love" at KCON France
So Idk. I like Taeil better so I'd prefer that. But Zico is fine too.
Yesung is permanently depressed I feel bad for him, I hope ELFs show him a little bit more of support they've been really neglectful. But isn't Yesung travelling the world with Super Camp?

i want to marry yerin

shes so fucking perfect
probably fucks like the dirtiest slut too

Happy 18th birthday to SinB

What do we do now

omo...

post sinb faggots

make a tribute

SinB is a iljin cunt

Keep posting her

i think besides the unnie line disaster zone, narae got the worst of it, she looks so cute with black or really light hair

well, let's hope the song is good kek

she looks 24

>probably fucks like the dirtiest slut too
word on this part
unword on the other parts tho

>I.O.I KCON France) 전소미 무대 못오른다. Somi cannot perform onstage b/c she's minor. YMC couldn't get permit in time
kek

wait until saturday when some new fancams come from the dream concert

aren't there more minors in IOI tho?

stop posting this fucking mutant already

Omg

surf in heaven
or cool in hell

Memer if that's u i'm gonna be very disappointed

she is the only one under 16

French minors

r these popular here

are you guys watching this