What went right? Is he really more popular than he's ever been?

What went right? Is he really more popular than he's ever been?

the exact opposite. What happened to him was the thing that fucked the black community in the 80s. The War on Drugs

Some faggot on Sup Forums made a thread about me today
I traced his address and drove on every street until I found him
I broke his front door and shot a caliber .30 in his head
Took his computer and threw it in the bin with the KFC

He just got a 5.5 from Pitchfork. The SJW mafia is actively trying to destroy his career.

Then I went to get some Panera
And then went home and watched HBO

Noice

he's worse than he's ever been. everything since afp he has been literal dogshit. i'd be embarrassed to say i'm a fan of his in 2016

the black community was already in shambles by the 70's, you should see pictures of NYC back then. scary shit

you're a fucking retard, and have no idea what you are talking about

But right as I was settling in to watch some Blu-Ray (the movie The Song Remains the Same, of course), the phone rang, and I got some terrible news: my step-aunt, 3 of my cousins, my pet chihuahua, and Ben Gibbard had all died in separate kerosine fires.

I actually have, die in AIDS, salty libcuck. Mark Kozelek is the Citizen Kane of cinema, and you can't deny it. Liberals could of fuck off and died by now.

Yeah, it actually looks like a warzone, but if you think about it, it was mainly caused by the White Flight and by the economic crisis, then came the drugs, which made the black neighbourhoods even poorer

>Mark Kozelek is the Citizen Kane of cinema
>Citizen Kane of cinema
>of cinema

>Citizen Kane of cinema
>could of
>die in AIDS

no fucking way you aren't trolling

the only reason why you like him in the first place is bc pitchfork gave benji a 9.2. when you heard that mark kozeleck was a songwriting genius, you thought it was in reference to benji. you love everything post benji but think anything before it is faggy shit.

get fucked pleb

he's cringey as fuck and an absolute one-trick pony

Not him but I love RHP and like Universal Themes more than Benji.

Too bad you're in the wrong, because Rad House Painters WAS faggy shit. They even had long hair.

At least I use correct punctuation and start with capitalist letters, moron.

I really like this picture

they're both terrible

how to derail a thread 101

>capitalist letters
heh

top post

how to crash a thread with no survivors

>go to little ceasar's
>get call
>my assistant john has died and lost a million dollars

>Rad House painters
>Rad
Confirmed RHP fan trolling Kozelek fans

dude FIX your fucking FACE

BWOWOWOWOW PSHH

Mark Kozelek is mails ahead of RHCP, the fuck you saying?

Link to the new album pls?