Lol, get fucked you pathetic Sup Forums-core hyping losers. Get fucked

Lol, get fucked you pathetic Sup Forums-core hyping losers. Get fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jryYiewRQbA
youtube.com/watch?v=vcXiVe_9ALc
youtube.com/watch?v=_m2zGncgLjw
youtube.com/watch?v=j95HbhTl60k
youtube.com/watch?v=_sBZdSHAIZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>electro swing

?????

DUDE ELECTROSWING LMAO

it's a genre of music, user

Meh frank Sinatra

>rym is indicative of quality
>rym is at all accurate for recent releases
lmao

It's going to be popular because it's a shitty pop song and it has some popular meme rappers in it.

That's what The Avalanches were going for, they don't give a shit about fans of SILY.

How the fuck is it Calypso?

>being so insecure that you need to reply to OP's bait explaining why it's bait

Really, what's wrong with electroswing? Is swing music bad too or is Sup Forums being reactionary again?

It's lazy as fuck and pretty laughable that it's what they used as their comeback after 16 years.

>hating on electro-swing

Hello r3dditors!

reddit loves electro-swing, you actual retard

1.swing is good
2.electroswing is usually bad
3.this song is not electroswing

>Can't even successfully identify the genre
>their opinions holding any weight

oh, just went down to 3.09

dude, they called it Experimental Hip-Hop.

that should tell you how good they are at identifying genres.

also, to all the doomfuckers out here - just you wait until "Subways" comes out

t. person who never listened to calypso
the influence is pretty clear. in fact, I think the label calypso is way more apt than electroswing in this case

electro-swing is popular because of reddit u fucking scoob

Zoinks!

There is nothing objectively wrong with Electro-Swing. With that said, this is at best borderline Electro-Swing.

but Caravan Palace got popular at the height of Sup Forums neckbeardery
like it or not, we're responsible

That's not what insecurity is, you underage parrot.

oh, yes, the baptism by fire that is the incredibly avant-garde SILY

>"yeah, i'm just going to change the effective definition of a word, on-the-spot right here and now"

why do people act like everybody was waiting 16 years for this one song? most people were waiting for a new album, which
>has 21 tracks

did you not listen to subways? the whole album isnt gonna sound like frankie sinatra lmao

most people on here/RYM is probably 16 or less, so they've been waiting like 10 months since they discovered avalanches tho

I mean, this isn't exactly the most positive indicator for the quality of the rest of the tracks on the new album

You're talking to people who think SILY was the first plunderphonics album, user. They probably do think SILY is something more than a dance album made with samples.

Maybe not, but it's way too early to dismiss it entirely like what OP is doing.

>band says that the album is going to be party music
>frankie sinatra comes out
>WHY ISN'T IT EXACTLY THE SAME AS SILY WHY ARE THERE NIGGERS IN MY MUSIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Very true, I guess we'll see come Subways

Since I Left You was party music though

Jinkeys!

yeah I know but it didn't have le reddit """"""electroswing"""""" and rappers that are triggering all the autists

but anyone mad about the rapping has obviously never heard anything other than SILY

>People actually think RYM ratings actually have any merit.

of course they don't! only your opinion matters, user

>unironically defending rate your memes

ATTENTION

1. there is nothing wrong with electro swing and caravan palace is god-tier
2. this isn't electro swing
3. this is objectively a 7/10 or higher track

put your trip back on, faggot

ok

RUH ROH

Different user here, I actually have never listened to calypso, could you name some essentials?

On the other hand, I got a stong Kusturica vibe from that, like this: youtube.com/watch?v=jryYiewRQbA

Harry Belafonte

thanks

1. frankie sinatra is not electro swing

2. anyone who doesnt like this song is a retard youtube.com/watch?v=vcXiVe_9ALc

thank you for providing us with an example of actual electroswing so we can see that it's trash and nothing like frankie sinatra

i like that one too obviously but sure, you're welcome. frankie sinatra is indeed not electro swing.

This is not Electroswing: youtube.com/watch?v=_m2zGncgLjw

This is Electroswing: youtube.com/watch?v=j95HbhTl60k

Now you know the difference. Thank you for taking the time to understand this important matter.

you know I really liked this track but now that I see that the rating for it on the site I've never used in my life is slightly lower than expected, I'm gonna go ahead and kill myself. thanks.

Hit That Jive is great. Gramatik's older stuff is generally good.

Electro Swing is literally the steampunk of music, on fedora lords and shitties like it

And Frankie Sinatra is almost infinitely more inline with Hit That Jive than Suzy, or any other electroswing for that matter.

YOU HAVENT GOT THE VOICE TO SING CALYPSO

where's this sample from.

jesus christ that second song is so bad

its true though, I can't experience anything other than through my own consciousness

>implying your consciousness isn't directly and indirectly affected by external influences

What language is that? The word started out making sense, but then it just went cray.

Not him but looks like Portuguese.

portuguese

I wanted SiLY 2: newer production edition not El Producto 2: more rappers edition.

The video is what really makes it horrible though. I think the song is ok, but they've made better stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=_sBZdSHAIZI

REMINDER THAT RYM HAS TERRIBLE OPINIONS WITH ELECTRONIC MUSIC