New Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds album in 2016!

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds has a new album coming out this September, titled "Skeleton Tree.
source:
nme.com/news/nick-cave-and-the-bad-seeds/93921

Are you hyped?

I'm hyped, it's probably going to be the most depressing album of his entire career.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm very sorry about his loss but this tragedy made me so excited about his future album.

Nervous tbfrank.

why?

Why, senpai? Push the Sky Away was fantastic and the crushing loss he just went through probably gave him a ton of creative inspiration.

I guess this board is more into The Avalanches than Nick Cave...

bump

You know, for all the years of abuse and constant chainsmoking, Nick aged pretty well...he doesn't look very different than he did at 25.

Yup, The Avalanches somehow became Sup Forumscore but Nick never did even though he has a massive discography full of classics. The last time I saw a ton of Nick discussion on here was when his son died but most of the discussion was people joking about the death of his son and people being offended by the jokes.

the shit is Gonna Be Sad

At least he won't get memed to death.

It's just hard to know how someone will be affected by a personal tragedy like that. I have a suspicion that he could go incredibly earnest and do an album of awkward, impossible-to-listen-to ballads. I wouldn't blame him, of course.

i'm kinda expecting something like Blackstar desu

dude looks like the grinch

Bump

I'm stoked for the movie too.
20,000 Days was great

the birthday party is way better

one of my first thoughts after hearing about his son was "oh fuck the next album is going to kill me"

This.

Impossible for Nick to get memed. His music is very somber. Meme music is usually braggadocio (Kanye) or wacky (Mr. bungle, painting with)

It's because The Avalanches haven't released music in about 16 years while Nick Cave has been releasing music much more frequently, including a record from 2013, and the Avalanches also just dropped a new single and a music video like, a day ago. Of course the Avalanches are going to be discussed more lol.

I WANNA HEAR THE NOISE OF MY
>ZOO MUSIC GIIIIIRRRL
>ZOO MUSIC GIIIIIRRRL
>ZOO MUSIC GIIIIIRRRL
>ZOO MUSIC GIIIIIRRRL
*arabic melody starts playing*

>Nick Cave
>not wacky
Pick 1

Yeah but for years your average Avalanches thread got more responses than your average Nick Cave thread.

The Good Son and Boatman's Call really move me, but just the topic matter that will more than likely be present in this will probably be even more moving. I hope the music in general is good, too.

Great band but I prefer The Bad Seeds.

Bump

Sad Cave >>> Scary Cave

Right?

You forgot the closing " in your post OP

XD

>I'm stoked for the movie too.
>20,000 Days was great
This.

you just closed it
literally this entire thread was the quote

The one thing I'm looking forward to this year.

I am extremely hype

I'm also kinda glad there won't be a lot of discussion about it on here tbqh

What the fuck is he doing in this picture by the way, it's terrifying.

RIP bunner

Abattoir Blues NEVER makes an appearance on this board, which is crazy to me. 9/10 in my opinion.