ITT: pleb filters

My nigga

How can you defend this track

>HOW CAN YOU LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE
Don't have to defend it. I just like it.

It's fun track that features my two favorite rappers.

how can you hate it
take off your reddit goggles

it's literally family SUV car commercial music

The plebs are the people hating it out of their need to backlash right?

It's not good

So we agree that is has no musical/conceptual significance whatsoever? And why not just listen to any electro swing/quirky hip hop tracks that is better? There are many.

DOOM is wasted completely on this track, Brown is annoying but he always is (to me), so fair enough. About the fun, see above.

what does that term even mean

all these reddits that hate it just prove summer is here

lmao at you mentioning "conceptual significance" and then failing to correctly identify what fucking genre the song's from

Shut up you dipshit

whats the genre then geneous

Whatever about the structure not technically being electro swing, it sounds just like it. How do you think it should be classified?

Nah if I tell you you'll just correct yourself and use that in the other three threads you're shitposting in

>geneous

>blindly liking something because of the people who made it
i can't imagine a more reddit mentality

>thinking the avalanches revival needs to be conceptually/musically significant
I'm a huge fan and even I know that's a mistake
it definitely matches their preSILY aesthetic, and it's grown on me since last night

learn to manage expectations, especially for something 10+ years late
it's a unique enough sound and production, the rest of the album should be where the real gems are

hiyo, reddit!

>musical/conceptual significance
Wtf are you on about? When did SILY had any of those things? It's plunderphonics made into dance music.

if you say plunderphonics it only consists of like one sample

wow dude, the track is fucking killer! Frank Sinatra is straight up CLASS!
What a wacky video too, crazy cats and paintball fucking LOL ! XD
And that Sound of Music sample, so inspired and original!
Everyone who hates on this MASTERPIECE are dumb talentless hacks with have no sense of CLASS!

I MEAN, LIKE YOU COULD DO ANY BETTER AMIRITE??

disregarding a song for being electro swing when it doesn't even sound like electro swing is pretty kneejerk anti reddit

You faggots keep saying it doesn't sound like electro swing. How about explaining yourself, huh?

it's literally electroswing. yes, your favourite band is dabbling with reddit: the music subgenre. now stop complaining

thats the MEME geineaious

Even if it's not electroswing it still sucks. It's just not pleasant to listen to. I don't think it's catchy or danceable or anything. It's just a lame song that sounds like it was made 10-20 years ago

I think we should just accept that the song isn't that great.. I like the mf doom verse quite a bit. but the sample for the chorus is shit and I hate the backing goofy circus shit. hopefully the rest of the album will be better.

It sounds like electroswing so it is, but it's based mainly on calypso samples so it's not trying to be, and everyone's terrified because it makes them think of men with wispy facial hair in fedoras at reddit meetups, which is sad really. I don't think the rest of the album will sound like it at all.

How is it even similar to anything they did before SILY? And, the thing is, it isn't unique at all. I don't think it's a disaster btw, just a rather weak track.

SILY was plunderphonic dance album, yeah, but it had a distinct sound, really good songwriting, a unique approach to handling samples and a simple concept that manages to hold the entire thing together.

>I hate certain combos of notes because there is a website that I think enjoys those notes combinations

ITS SHIT

Let me get this straight
>If you like it you're reddit
>If you hate it, you're reddit
Is this right?

I feel bad for you bros that were cans of SILY for many, many years and were expecting something similar to it.

We both know this new track is trash.

oh, hello there reddit!

it's more like
>if you disagree with me you're reddit

>really good songwriting
>entirely sample based

Oh god save me

lol I meant the compositions they built, songwriting isn't the best phrase (although not wrong?).

ITT: Sup Forums suddenly gets mad at blatant samples while praising Kanye West forever

its not the samples were mad at
its the song and how disappointing it is
mediocre electro swing, which in and of itself is already a mediocre genre

that fuckin frankie sinatra sample is overused its fuck tho and overstays its welcome very quickly

Kanye West in his early 00s prime could have turned this into gold actually

Sounds like most "classic era" Kanye

It's not my main problem with the album but Kanye can (could) build a song around a single sample with so much more taste than The Avalanches.

>we
>implying you are not the only one complaining in every single thread

pff hahahahaha

This guy knows when to ALL CAPS and when to put the man's name first.

Seriously though, DOOM & Danny on... an Avalanches track? My brain is carving out a new wrinkle just to comprehend the combination.

but it's fucking grating and never lets up since it's on loop whenever there isn't someone rapping

>so much more class

Globalization baby

KIll yourself.

>faking quotes is so dank rofl