MBDTF

Anyone who dislikes this album is a pleb.

Thinly veiled Kanye hate thread btw

Over 5 years since it's release and I still listen to this all the time. Definitely the greatest album of all time.

t. newfags

hate the terms like "pleb" you faggots espouse all the time but i kind of agree

Been here since '09, and I agree with

I honestly don't think there's a greatest album of all time. I don't think that exists. How can you possibly compare Close to the Edge - Yes and this? They're just trying to achieve different things, and both perfectly achieve what they're trying to. You cannot possibly set one above the other. You might have your own FAVOURITES, but you can't explain one or another.

It's an 8/10 at best. 7/10 on any regular day. Not even Top 3 in Kanye's discography

Now this is the best there is. The best there ever was. The best there ever will be

favorite music from this album?

fuck off this album is way worse, bottom 2 in discog

Probably not of all time, but definitely a masterpiece.

Its great, but much worse... Probably an 8 or 9 out of 10.

Graduation and Yeezus are his worst by far

Except the bottom two are MBDTF and Graduation. LR is an 11/10. It has the greatest song of all time with Hey Mama. The best Skits in a Hip-Hop album of all time. The best Jay feature in a Kanye album. That's saying something because his features are fucking trash. The Jon Brion co-production to make some of the lushest and gorgeous sounds. Great features. No clusterfucks like All Of The Lights or Monster. MBDTF has great production, but it ain't perfect like LR's production

>It has the greatest song of all time with Hey Mama

yeah right

You must not love your Mother, then

Anyone who dislikes this album is a pleb.

Pretty much every song except Hell of a Life and Blame Game.

I mean I really would take such an opinion as greatest of all time with a grain of salt given time has neither ended, nor has the listener listened to every album ever. At best it's a kind platitude to the creator.

Furthermore, enjoyment is marred by perspective, a lot of music in the past that was seen as amazing back then is meh now (classical), while certain albums that were seen as shitty in the past are seen more fondly today (e.g. Pinkerton)

TL;DR
Why so butthurt

I dislike this album.

his most consistent album tbqh