Http //wwwpwelverumandsuncom

http //wwwpwelverumandsuncom
https //wwwgofundmecom/elverum

Last thread 404'd, get in here and help a guy out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPSdmdjBFPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4mmt4EeBwq0
thestranger.com/music/feature/2016/02/24/23611835/is-k-records-a-broken-sinking-ship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It didn't 404, janny decided he didn't like the thread after coming back for a hot pockets run and deleted it.

It's still ego-stroking and hedonism, kindly informed to the right individuals so this thread is dealt with.

>You want me to donate?
>Get in Lin...Well okay i will

still going huh.

:(

don't you have nothing better to do?

where are your friends?

>it's a sad Mark music video
:(

Probably asleep it's 00:42 right now. Where are your friends?

It blends with the state Phil's in :(

You said this last time, and again, you're being pedantic and superficial, trying to take the moral high ground. All that matters is that Phil and Genevieve get help, not your feeling of superiority

> not your feeling of superiority

They have all the help they need and then some, they'll be one of few people dealing with sanser right now that will get worldwide media coverage and donations. The only thing superficial is the faux philanthropy as demonstrated by people in this thread and the last.

I legitimately hope you die in a very slow, very painful way.

People are just giving money to a guy who has touched them with music, none of this is as deliberate as you think. And you still haven't shown to me that you don't have a huge boner for yourself, thinking you're above all those lowly, horrible people who had the gall to give money to a dying woman.

And why do you keep saying "sanser?

I thought it was just Phil being Phil but it all makes sense now.

"You are right, I agree with you"
there you go, you can stop now

Legitimately instead of what...figuratively, exponentionally, consecutively?

>People are just giving money to a guy who has touched them with music, none of this is as deliberate as you think. And you still haven't shown to me that you don't have a huge boner for yourself, thinking you're above all those lowly, horrible people who had the gall to give money to a dying woman.

So, he touched them with his music, and? You make it seem like they're donating because she is dying but you aren't you're donating because she knows someone who makes music you like meaning it's faux philanthropy.

this is heartbreaking

I...went....back....to feel alone......there

>his friends fall asleep at midnight
>implying they exist

lmao my gf is doing dishes and i'm listening to kyuss in anticipation of seeing a kyuss cove band tonight

why are you such a sad person?

proving that phil and everything he touches is literally cancer

>my gf
>Kyuss

I get a sense for the person you are so I'm not really jealous hearing about the antics of having some tumblwhore who's "totally into music". Also, why aren't you doing the dishes, it's 2016, come on.

Glad you learned how to do your own dishes.

This is the saddest thing. I love his music so much. He deserves it all for me. Even if you disagree, why be an edgelord with no heart?

just give it up, kid

we get it
you're mad at the world
ahahahaha

>Don't Give Up
youtube.com/watch?v=nPSdmdjBFPQ

Well, I'm actually a big fan of O Paon as well, and again, you're misunderstanding everyone's intentions. Nobody is claiming to be a philanthropist. You sound like a high schooler

Seriously, why do you say "sanser"?

Nice pathetic response.

>some tumblwhore who's "totally into music"

Because he has a girlfriend? How fucking lonely and bitter do you have to be?

i take pleasure in knowing that one day you'll break down after years of never expressing your emotions because you've gotten to the point where the only way you can even begin to feel is to be a prick on the internet and i take great pleasure in knowing that life must be hell for your sperg ass since you can probably never really get close to anyone
i take pleasure in knowing that you've probably contemplated ending your own life
i take pleasure in knowing that you probably still think about it
i take pleasure in the thought that one day you'll stick your big dumb head into a bag of helium weeping

I straight up refuse. Stop viraling immediately, you colossal faggot.

You didn't even reply to me, it seems like you're more preoccupied in "showing up" people then actually arguing correctly. Yes, most people I know are asleep now as my friends and I are all in their mid twenties and have jobs. I have just finished my exams so I don't have work at the moment, I'm sorry a teenbro like you doesn't understand responsibility.

I'm sure, if people weren't being philanthropists they wouldn't say how much they donated on an anonymous imageboard.

>why do you say

Figure it out.

As a homosexual I don't care if someone has a gf or not, why he needed to share that is beyond me I don't need to say I'm a fag but I will because otherwise the go-to response is "you're a bitter virg" on ad lib.

>mfw this is me, but I love Phil and donated

W-well then

Reminder to not reply to bait, let's keep this thread positive.
Post some PWE&S tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=4mmt4EeBwq0

1. josh homme has more talent than you'll ever posses
2. holy fuck go outside, kid.. i live in a small town where we're lucky to get any shows so things like this are just a nice way to get out and mingle with my group of friends
3. i don't even like kyuss that much nor does my gf

>Sup Forumscore artist
>viral

dumbass

why is cancer getting so many young people? is it electronics?

> josh homme has more talent than you'll ever posses

Heh, talent at shooting some H maybe.

>i live in a small town where we're lucky to get any shows so things like this are just a nice way to get out and mingle with my group of friends

Wow so midwest, maybe you should start an emo band and blog about it through the music.

>i don't even like kyuss that much nor does my gf

Then why go? Surely there are better things to spend time on then see a "cove" band for Kyuss who aren't good to begin with. Honestly, blogposting as a retort is the worst thing you can do and coupled with outstanding grammatical errors and inability to capitalise makes it worse.

>another self-hating gay who loves to project

>if people weren't being philanthropists they wouldn't say how much they donated on an anonymous imageboard.
Nobody really is

>figure it out
is it because you're a superstitious baby and won't say "cancer"

Nobody wants to admit it, but it's cell phones.

Holy shit, you just went in. Dear fucking Lord

>why he needed to share that is beyond me
you asked me about friends
my girlfriend counts as a friend

It's fairly obvious you're a total sperg who will never find love

lmao

You're trying to hard mate, making blind assumptions about a random user on Sup Forums, You're just wasting your time t.b.h. Sorry you put so much effort in trying to "hurt my feelings" with OMG You're a depressed suicidal child.

It's another Sup Forumsermin using memes as arguments, how quaint.

>Nobody really is

Check the last thread and you'll see it was riddled with "wow how much did you donate£ "guis I'm going to donate this amount" "I'm glad I donated".

>is it because you're a superstitious baby and won't say "cancer"

Do you resort to passive aggresive insults all the time when you don't understand something or selectively?

Why do you keep using the term "philanthropist" on an anonymous board. Anonymity can't retain any level of credibility so we're obviously not concerned with "looking good". We're donating because someone we care about asked for help. If that bothers you enough to shitpost to strangers then you need to rethink some things about yourself.

He's not Will Toledo, he's a well known and critically acclaimed musician. He doesn't need to viral. I'd tell you to stop being an idiot, but I think you'f have trouble

>blind assumptions

I think he described most people who come here fairly well

>you asked me about friends

I clearly was parodying your post and couldn't care less about you or your friends, why would you think I honestly care?

>Anonymity can't retain any level of credibility so we're obviously not concerned with "looking good"

If you think people don't want to get respect/ love/ recognition even in a place where anonymity is key then you are sorely mistaken, look at how many users use tripcodes.

>We're donating because someone we care about asked for help. If that bothers you enough to shitpost to strangers then you need to rethink some things about yourself.

You're donating 1. to get more of a product out of the man 2. to feel good, none of this is becoming.

>riddled with "wow how much did you donate
And those posts didn't get many replies. Besides, this is an anonymous imageboard, so it doesn't really matter

>Do you resort to passive aggressive insults all the time when you don't understand something or selectively
I really don't understand why you refuse to say cancer instead of sanser, but it seems kind of infantile. Why don't you just say why?

>Arguments

This isn't an argument... I just pity you

ahahahha

>I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

my sides are splitting
either you're 16 and lonely or you've mastered the art of sperg imitation and your trolling is prime

>You will never have this kind of money to throw around

good thing I'm lonely then

i feel as if someone named noah is being spergalicious in here

>And those posts didn't get many replies. Besides, this is an anonymous imageboard, so it doesn't really matter
>many

They should get none and shouldn't be there to begin with.

>I really don't understand why you refuse to say cancer instead of sanser, but it seems kind of infantile. Why don't you just say why?

Figure it out yourself, you have google I presume.

I'm not sure if you're aware (well you aren't clearly) but an argument doesn't mean shitflinging like what you're doing.

I don't even know what you're trying to say, with your cruise control and greentexting it's hard to understand what you're emulating apart from stupidity on your behalf.

>You're donating 1. to get more of a product out of the man 2. to feel good, none of this is becoming
Speak for yourself, Dr. Armchair

>tfw no real estate qt to spoil you and listen to Black Wooden Ceiling Opening with

Subconciously you all want him to be miserable so he'll "make a masterpiece", at least some of you were honest in the other threads. It's sadism at its finest most subversive form.

What happened? Tried to see What this was all about but couldnt see the website for some reason

They are donating because Phils a great dude and he needs help.

>and its not even that much in the end

at least i don't have any foolish ambitions of having children and owning a house, but i guess i'll always serve as a warning about how now to lead a life, when my sad ass is 43 and still washing the floor at Wal-Mart. .

See It's not because he's a "great dude" I hate to say.

His wife got diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer
Phil hasn't been working the past year and is asking for money cause they spent most of their savings for medical bills etc.

>Subconciously you all want him to be miserable so he'll "make a masterpiece"
Two things assuming what you said is true:
1. Then shouldn't people not donate?
2. Is realizing a subconscious desire and consciously choosing not to indulge it a bad thing?

>They should get none and shouldn't be there to begin with.
I guess I agree, but you're still being pedantic, and just as shallow as those people saying how much they donated.

>you have google, I presume
I did google "sanser", and most of what I could find was about the cartoon Superjai and some Danish stuffl. I'm guessing it's not about that

Holy fuck you must either be trolling or actually retarded if you believe this. Fuck off and die. If I could give you cancer right now I would without hesitation

Oh, i thought it was about his son or daughter if he had one

That isn't sadism, first of all. And again, speak for yourself, Dr. Armchair

He does have a daughter. I think some donations will go towards him caring for her as well

All it takes is one autism afflicted individual to turn something helpful into a flamewar

So people are donating and hoping she dies so Phil will make a masterpiece?...what?

> Then shouldn't people not donate

No as they feel guilty for feeling these thoughts so their superego is telling them to donate.

>Is realizing a subconscious desire and consciously choosing not to indulge it a bad thing

Perhaps, having the idea to begin with is bad though yes?

>I guess I agree, but you're still being pedantic, and just as shallow as those people saying how much they donated.

Not really, I'm calling people out and clearly I must have some truth in what I'm saying or I wouldn't be getting so many attacks on my character right now.

>I did google "sanser", and most of what I could find was about the cartoon Superjai and some Danish stuffl. I'm guessing it's not about that

It's close to Denmark somewhat.

Just post some of Phil's music then (it's a joke before you idiots start replying even more).

It's a mixture of sadism and schaudenfreude, you're deriving pleasure in feeling sorrow from his music.

>helpful

They have their goal now, they don't need all the money in the world.

Check the other thread if you don't believe and, verbatim: "Dont mean to be morbid, but do you think phils music will get better if she dies?"

>this happening
>the avalanches returning
>people from my town dying left and right
Why is 2016 so unhinged?

this

Sup Forums's contribution is likely minimal so its not like its actually hurting anything.

Who hurt you? Did Phil?

Why do you assume someone hurt me? I hate faux philanthropy under the guise of care. It's sickening, hence I'm calling it out.

>What the fuck? No family history of cancer, never smoked or drank, mostly vegetarian, so much organic food, big water drinker, young, a profoundly good person. It felt like conclusive proof of the absence of god. We agonized over the logic. How could this be true? It is preposterous. It’s so stupidly illogical and wrong. How could it actually be happening, but then each morning we awoke to the same world where it was indeed happening.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

this one goes even further down the rabbit hole:
thestranger.com/music/feature/2016/02/24/23611835/is-k-records-a-broken-sinking-ship

Ok i see.

Okay so one guy makin a joke disregards 75000$ worth of donations? I'm just confused by what your saying.

Please use the quoting figure when outlining something in a post, there's a reason for it. Which part of my post are you talking about? I have not once said that so I don't see how it fits in any part of that post.

I was responding to the post where you quote the guy saying "this might sound morbid..."

I don't see anybody attacking your character, only the things you're saying. And you're on Sup Forums, if you'd forgotten, attacks to your character is a given

And in any case, you're "calling out" those people who flaunted their donations by insulting every single person who donated.

>It's a mixture of sadism and schaudenfreude
yeah, maybe if people were actually feeling pleasure because of this, I know I'm not. Take your wannabe psychoanalysis elsewhere

I'm bullshit if you really believe you are taking a moral high ground here. All that matters is that Phil and Genevieve get the help that they need, I don't care if Phil quits or continues. All you being here are is a big loud obstruction.

It wasn't a joke, here's a picture of the replies from this post:

"Addressing the elephant in the room and hoping he makes some good music during these troubled times"

>No as they feel guilty for feeling these thoughts so their superego is telling them to donate.
That seems like a stretch. I can tell you that I knew I was going to donate as soon as I saw the thing and certainly before the thought "depression=good-music" even entered my mind. In general, even if the person isn't an artist, people will donate to people that they specifically like that are in need. In Phil's case you have the technical possibility that someone might follow the path you outlined in their head, but I doubt it's the majority, or even a large minority.
>Perhaps, having the idea to begin with is bad though yes?
Not really. So long as you recognize and ignore it, it's fine. If anything, it's like practice for recognizing your subconscious faults and consciously ignoring them; it makes you into a better person to be able to critically analyze yourself like that and try to make sure you do whatever thing helps others the most, regardless of your subconscious desires.

>I don't see anybody attacking your character, only the things you're saying. And you're on Sup Forums, if you'd forgotten, attacks to your character is a given

I've been called a friendless, lonely virgin several times already which is funny as in each case it's implied I'm straight so yes it's happened.

>on Sup Forums

I miss when Sup Forums wasn't just about this and newfriends didn't make it so.

>And in any case, you're "calling out" those people who flaunted their donations by insulting every single person who donated.

As near most everyone who donated attatched a signature to their donation unless they have done so anonymously and not talked about it, which as you can see from the page isn't many.

>yeah, maybe if people were actually feeling pleasure because of this, I know I'm not. Take your wannabe psychoanalysis elsewhere
see >I'm bullshit if you really believe you are taking a moral high ground here. All that matters is that Phil and Genevieve get the help that they need, I don't care if Phil quits or continues. All you being here are is a big loud obstruction.

I know you are as you clearly can't make implicit logical steps.

>stretch

You give too much credit to the general population, why have so many celebs in the scene attatched public donations to the page?

>better person

Surely the better person should recognise the ills of such a thought to begin with and not have them.

Honestly, needlessly discouraging people's kindness with useless cynicism is about as low as a human being can stoop. It's a shame.

I see I can't change your mind, so I won't waste my time on you any longer. As much as you don't want people to give money to Genevieve, it's still going to happen

I don't care if people give or not, I believe that helping people in need is a must though helping people selectively is hypocritical and is also fake. Much like the crocodile tears spewed throughout this thread.

>people's kindness

Is it kind to receive pleasure from misery?

>helping people selectively is hypocritical and is also fake
Ok, but you have no evidence that these people who donated don't donate to other causes

Either way, when was the last time you donated to a sick person you've never met

No, giving money to a dying woman is kindness

>Ok, but you have no evidence that these people who donated don't donate to other causes

I can safely say they haven't donated to any other sanser patient this year and more than likely ever will again unless it's a musician.

>Either way, when was the last time you donated to a sick person you've never met

Every month nearly, it comes from my salary.

If it's genuine.

There is no doubt you're just stirring the pot with this one, what type of warped mind could view the situation like that?

If I wasn't a broke brazilian I would help you, Phil :(

I remember when I was 12 and had my first existential crisis user, it's ok

>You give too much credit to the general population, why have so many celebs in the scene attatched public donations to the page?
Why not? If they believe their intentions are pure then maybe Phil would be happy to see that people in the scene are donating to him, people that are possibly his friends. To be honest, I haven't seen this so I can't comment on any specific instance, but the reason for anonymous donations is sort of the thought "I could be seen as only making this donation to put out there that I made the donation", and if you're not having that thought then there's not a real reason to do it anonymously (or at least a real reason that would reasonable occur to everyone posting a donation)
>Surely the better person should recognise the ills of such a thought to begin with and not have them.
How exactly would a person not have this thought, after hearing of the concept? Genuinely, let's say I tell you that X leads to Y, and then later you see X happening. You're going to think, "well Y is about to happen."
If you don't think that, you just failed to learn something about the world. The key is in recognizing that, even if you like Y, there are more important things and you would be selfish to ignore the sad consequences of X in your desire for Y.
If you strive to just not think "bad" thoughts you're fucking yourself over, because that's not a thing that will every completely happen. We are all fallible. However, if you strive to identify and ignore the bad thoughts you have, you can do that and become a better person.

You're quoting people sayin this shit on mu. I'm sure theres good people on mu that donated because they like Phils music and sense that he's a good guy that's in a terrible situation.