ITT: Holy fuck, it clicked

ITT: Holy fuck, it clicked.

welcome to the club :D

this was ironically enough the anco record that took the longest to click, but when it did

holy fuck

it recently clicked on me that yeezus is actually dogshit

Same user it took a few listens for me to really get it unlike other of their records (strawberry jam)

I no user, albums rally good.

i fucking hated this shit at first

grew on me over the past week though. still hate summer friends though

listen again user, even songs like "I Am A God" suddenly transcended from absolute shit to not bad at all

that's the best song on the album tho grow some tastebuds my man

i listened to it once but i didn't like it as much as acidrap i'll try listening to it again

Dismissed it as wankery when I heard the first few minutes. Dear god I was wrong. It's like I don't need any other music anymore

have you heard mount eerie yet

still nowhere near acid rap imo but acid rap is a masterpiece. coloring book still worth at least 2-3 listens though

Started but I want to injest this one more first

>trout mask replica

fuck off

What?

I know this is a "pleb" album but holy shit I actually hated this when I first heard it but I just can't stop listening to it now. Fuck it, I even like it more than Revolver. It's that good.

When I first listened to it, I thought it was mediocre prog that couldn't even properly harmonize. I have no idea how I could have possible formed that opinion now.

bump

Definition of a grower

I guess the Tale Impala hate from Sup Forums just got to my head. It really just sounded like Revolver 2: Electric Boogaloo to me but I can't find a bad song it now whereas in Revolver I dislike a couple of them.

Mediocre album, doesn't have to click
Shit album
Hasn't clicked but I'm warming up to it
Yep
I find all my friends who are either religious or were at one point enjoyed this a lot more
Huge clicker
End yourself
Clicked first go, excellent album

Pic related, it's really not that bad and definitely has its strong moments (haa, make love, robot rock, technologic and emotion) but when you realize that they don't need to make as danceable music and respect the rougher sound it's actually an OK album.

Make Love and Emotion are fucking great songs, but that's it. The rest of the songs just meh, and Robot Rock is their laziest sampling effort.

Not gonna argue about the lazy sampling but it's still a fun song. And as I said, the album has to click. Anything else that sounds like it? (And don't say audio video disco)

was expecting normal hip hop at first. now dg is one of my favorite bands

I used to hate I Am a God & I'm In It, now they're two of my favorite tracks. The whole thing is super lean and crisp.