Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Free VST downloads (amps and effects simulators):
>vst4free.com/

ASIO drivers (essential to use VSTs while playing):
>asio4all.com/

JACK Tutorial for Linux audio production
>libremusicproduction.com/articles/demystifying-jack-–-beginners-guide-getting-started-jack

>Advancing Guitarist Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8

>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Old thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QytsbQVVuTM
youtube.com/watch?v=5dWvDZGua6s
vimeo.com/166485499
vimeo.com/166485496
youtube.com/watch?v=zaxPhkx-JYo
vocaroo.com/i/s0U13uRH4nLz
soundcloud.com/electrospinner/plate-reverb-test-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reposting new guitar
What do yall think

>humbuckers on a strat
why?

So...only reason I can think for not getting one of these is what a hassle setting up the intonation all over again every single time i want to change the tunings for the 3rd bridge harmonics. kinda think it will be worth it though?

youtube.com/watch?v=QytsbQVVuTM

I'd put it in my butt

You only have to set the bridge up once. Also, does anyone have a closeup of a jazzmaster switch for reference? I realized I actually have a few options in terns of how I shape the holes for these suckers. Even better, if someone has a caliper and a jazzmaster...

every time he presses down a fret he's bending 1/2 strings creating microtones. sounds shit

Friendly reminder: the kiddies who post in /gg/ threads have nearly ***zero*** experience concerning guitar. Playing, repair, new player recommendations, etc. The average age in these threads is around early 20s: green as shit grass.

If you have an actual question this is probably one of the most uninformed & least knowledgeable places you could ever expect a proper answer to come from.

Be weary of any advice given here as it's amateur & perfunctory at best.

Have a nice day.

This is taking longer than i expected. Also not having a work bench fucking sucks

Why are you mad?

Yeah at some points it just sounds like a badly setup chorus, doesn't seem really worth the hassle to me.

Fuck forgot pic

hmmm, what makes you say that? user reviews seem to indicate that any setup for infront of the bridge intonation is gonna be effected by behind the bridge settings. or maybe i was just reading speculation.

sounds great to me?

Suck it up soldier. Or, a kitchen countertop van suffice.

So, I've realized the jazzmaster switches are sight to the inner perimeter of the switch, no extra room. However I think it could be a cool effect, as well as giving me more room for error, to cut it slightly larger so that the chrome of the switches shows. While that'd give me some wiggle room, it'd also necessitate very sharp work to look good. Thoughts?

you faggot i was gonna do harry potter edition

Probably speculation. I see no reason the intonation should change. They are probably misinterpreting how the system works.

I'll have to ask the seller.

This is pretty great too as a six string. personally i love the 12 string sounds, but this one has an interesting fretboard too.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dWvDZGua6s

you forgot that most of these posters are poorfags in college and don't have taste because they can't afford it yet

i wonder how many of these were produced

dunno, the prices have nearly doubled with the new models. i'm looking at buying secondhand one of the older 12 string models right now. the new ones look pretty great though. the more i think about the weird Harmonic Isolator instrument the more I kinda prefer it though? Don't know how often the older cheaper models will show up secondhand.
vimeo.com/166485499

just buy a chorus pedal?

Their Reso Harp is pretty incredible looking and sounding too.
vimeo.com/166485496

So just out of curiosity, I removed the knobs off my bass and one of them came out with the peg. Is fixing this as simple as lining it up and pushing it in or do I have bigger problems?

its not the chorus that is interesting about these guitars though,

then what is it?

wtf did I miss? Has /GG/ jumped the shark?

the harmonic resonance section, that you can tune independently, and amplify/mix independently etc.

this explains how it works
youtube.com/watch?v=zaxPhkx-JYo

nah, we'll return to posing about strings and squires soon enough

just some memer postin' mememachines gooby

vocaroo.com/i/s0U13uRH4nLz yo does anyone recognize this melody? i think i heard it on some big band album and the saxes were playing this part

Do anyone here thinks that a flying V is good?

yes

It should fit back in fine. I would try to remove the knob first so hopefully it is less likely to occur again. If it keeps falling out you might have to crimp it or something.

House was never wrong.

This is what I'll be filing for the next hour.

Fender and Gibson fags unite!

did you shoot your guitar?

Don't have them all in pic but I have a V and a Mustang

Looks like your shirts rack is falling

I didn't know Europoor couldn't even afford closets. Pitty

what guitar is best for me?

i play fuzz-noise-indie-rock shit

yep

Get sometihng versatile, modded mustang, jazzmaster or jag etc. theres alot more than fender too.

its clearly in front of a closet....

on purpose?

Closet is behind the rack, look closer.

Here's the V I'm also thinking about getting a Gibson SG Classic

Replacing the Vs pups with a Lollartron in the neck and Lollar Imperial in the bridge. Here's my last pic of the Mustang

v's are fine, it's Deans >we hate

Yes, unless the legs are uneven where ones longer and the other is shorter

why would you do that

>tfw american with no closet
life is hard guys

>tfw american with no basement or attic
i still react with confusion when i'm at someone else's house and they actually have a basement

>tfw no gibson cobra burst les paul
I guess only tone attorneys allowed ;____;

>tfw also dwelling challenged

That's rough, basements are the best places to jam and hang out

stealing the name huh?

word.

thanks man

I'm getting good at this. Just the sides so far.

lol wtf

>jelly poorfag

les pauls, strats, telecasters and firebirds disgust me

1 down

In case that guy is still here

Here's the locks I apparently lost for my "broken" guitar...

And I remember when people used to steal my clan tag in mw2 when i mollywoped them..same shit happenin here lol I guess butthurt kids never change

When changing strings on a floyd rose, there's no problem with going one at a time, right? I don't have a trem stopper nor do I have any way to stabilize the bridge, so changing one string at a time is really my only option.

I see the closet. Is that where the milkshake station is?

Opinions on Ibanez RG outside of shred/metal/buttrock?

Just do what I do and jam a screwdriver in the bridge.

Really want to put a whammy on my Danelectro DC59, what's my best option. It has the shit wood bridge like in pic related.

well shapes don't dictate sound but ok. i don't like RG necks. they are too flat

sweet space dildo you got hangin on the wall there

It's hard to imagine anything you do as a good idea.

cringe

its the shit that hangs from your graduation cap. we all got a second one with the year on it. theres a necklace i got from a vip package at a morbid angel concert hanging from it too.

a bigsby would be the easiest

God there's this guy at my local Craigslist thing who keeps trying to sell "energy mirrors" and all kinds of shit for 3000€. Everything he writes is in broken German and sounds like the ramblings of a madman. He's also trying to sell ancient studio gear for several k now, and a guitar stand for 1600€. I'd love to screen cap that shit but it's all in German.

i mean, it works.

It looks like you could put anything you want there, but the easiest to install is generally a bigsby type. They're made for gentle vibrato, you can't dive bomb with them. Another hard to mess up type is the jaguar trem. It requires body routing though.

How to samba, bros

Where should I put the next switch, /gg/? 1 or 2? There will be three switches in total evenly spaced. If I choose position 2 there will be more space between them.

SHIT

Probably the most versatile of any guitar (as are most HSH superstrats, I mean)

Would be kind of funny, or maybe even pleasant, if they made one with a thicker-than-a-50s-Les-Paul neck though

GODDAMN IT

nigger, what the fuck are you doing?

bro what the fuck

im searching a black player with sunglases playing a rockish blues solo in a flying v tipe of guitar
not albert king
WHO IS?

I have deans. They're aight.

>he graduated high school
la de fucking da

Albert King

lead singer for the gories

>start learning guitar
>discover it's actually really easy

why did no one ever tell me?

i wasnt bragging or anything i was explaining what the "space dildo" was

god you sound like an awful cunt.

That's how i do it. Just find it easier. I do 6th, 3rd, 5th, 2nd, 4th, 1st. Mostly because that's how the strings are packaged. Wipe the fingerboard while the string is off. When i first got a fr, i went to take the strings off, i got the heavy 3 off and the high e snapped. Then the b. Didnt realize the tension went to them. Live n learn...

jaime hendricks

i thought that shit was only for uni

Just finished my stereo plate reverb build:
soundcloud.com/electrospinner/plate-reverb-test-4

fixed

sweet ant farm

It's handy, because i usually have a screwdriver. In my butt.

nope

He plays without moving almost, and bends a lot