Which one are you?

there are three type of people on this board when it comes to fantano

the viewer
>watches fantano sometimes
>watches for a general opinion on an album from a different perspective
>doesn't let fantano's score influence his own because he isn't underage and is capable of creating his own opinion

the autist
>watches for opinion justification
>the type of guy who compares fantano scores on Sup Forums
>the type of guy who waits for a fantano video before he says his own opinion
>incapable of creating own opinion because fantano does it for him

the guy
>doesn't care about fantano or pitchfork
>forms opinions on his own without needing justification from the general public

now that you know the know which one are you Sup Forums

idk who fantano is even are they like musician interviewers?

yes

He's like pitchfork if they made YouTube vids

The Viewer.

If the album I listen to is new, I rate it first and then listen to Fantano, not the other way around.

I guess the viewer, I only care about Fantano because he's entertaining and it's fun to see how Sup Forums goes batshit over his scores

it boogles my mind that this community loves him so much. he is literally the most annoying cunt in the world. you can smell his breath in his videos.

>He's like pitchfork

Then how come he shits on the extreme left?

wait, fantano is Sup Forums approved?

that makes so much sense desu

>randomly bringing politics into this
Why?

bc that's his appeal, apparently

It's been going on for the past few weeks. I think there was a Sup Forums raid and a bunch of them stayed to "trigger those SJWs" some more.

As for the OP, I'm pretty much the first one, but I only really watch him after I've listened to an album to see what other people thought of it.

The Viewer.

Some times when I've listened to an album, I'll have miss some stuff, like meanings or the depth of a lyric(s)

Also it's just nice to get a different perspective, to see how other people see the music.

I generally only watch Fantano for entertainment or sometimes to find some new stuff to listen to, his opinion doesn't really influence mine, though I do like to hear his opinion.

how is this asshole still relevant? 2-3 years ago he was doing ok stuff then he started to just meme himself

the autist

Im dat boi

I watch Antwon Fantwon for the entertainment value; he's practically a meme

His opinions are shit 9/10 times (though I'm still bitter that he gave C&L a 7)

I will listen to music, form my own opinion, and either read RYM reviews or occasionally Fantano's videos to see other perspectives without letting it influence my feelings.

Imagine if Pitchfork hired a neo-Nazi white nationalist (notice the skinhead) and gave him a video camera. That's basically him. Pretentious reviews with an ever so subtle (not so subtle on his second channel) alt-right tilt.

If loptangovagmoneh likes it, i stay the fuck away from it. Even death grips doesn't really say anything to me. The internet is all soulless fuckheads anyway.

Trips get and we kill this meme
also...
>oh shit whaddup

combination between the guy and the viewer. i only watch when i'm bored, but ultimately his opinion has no affect on me.

>The viewer
>doesn't care about any review faggotry
>forms opinions on his own without needing justification from the general public

This one. AIso your thread is shit and you're a huge fucking faggot.

Definitely the autist.

i haven't watched a fantano video since 2011 when i first came to this board. i never took his opinion seriously because he's just some douchey Sup Forumstant with a webcam who got big from spamming his shit here and gaining a following of 14 year old ebin memers.

i never cared about pitchfork ever

I never watched a Fantano video or read a Pitchfork article in my life. I just listen to the music and if I like how it sounds I like it, no matter what some bald faggot thinks.