Mom is gone for the night and I can sing as loud as I want

>mom is gone for the night and I can sing as loud as I want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NCW7PZ3kHgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someday your mom will be gone forever and you will sing loud how you wish she were back

Nah that bitch doesnt give me my chicken tendies, she can rot in the ground

damn...

damn.

Not if I kill myself first

user I don't come here for these kind of feels

Not at all

hoyl shit

>living with you parents
>not living with friends
>not annoying the shit out them by singing as loudly as you can
>not doing this on a daily basis

frankie sinatra bitch i do this shit my way

>alone in an isolated forest
>nobody for 10km in any direction
>still too insecure to sing loudly

>tfw when parents are drunk and doing nothing but wanting to argue and fight and throwing the most hurtful insults as possible towards you
I know it sounds so fucked up, but my mom has pushed my buttons so bad I've wanted to stick her in the mouth..SAme with my father. I want out of this fuckign house.

Lmao

>Singing about your problems
This isn't a fucking Disney musical user, what the fuck are you on about?

lol fuck you

Don't so this

if it's that bad you need to get the fuck out of there brandon.

Quit

I let my kt sleep on my bes last night and she coughed up a furball on my quilt :(

fug

if dubs no-one's mum will die tonight

Ugh

brandon...buddy calm down, you're better than your old folks, let them get everything out, doesn't matter in the end

fok yu

My mom will come at me like a man and shove me and get in my face. One punch and she'll be on the fucking ground, call me a failure again you fucking cunt. I'm mostly a failure due to the physical and emotional abuse I've taken for 25 years of my life. It's their fault I turned out this way.

why you do this

it's not their fault faggit, that's what your brain does to rationalize your pathetic current state
Anyone with enough ambition and smarts will get out out of any of any situation
go ahead and blame your folks, aint gonna change shit in the end

>tfw dont know my mom and she could be gone rn for all that i know

calm down seriously
hitting an old woman is for faggots
look, I'm a lavrenfag so been around you
don't BLAME her for your failures
other people with disabilities and even cancer have done something with their life
don't fucking blame her that's the easy faggot way out

Any time I was in need, I didn't get help, I didn't get love, I didn't get anything. All I got was arguments, my mom crying about how I'm ""tormenting her" and my dad getting violent even if I tried to talk about my problems and looked towards them for emotional support for my issues. They've done this to me, and thankfully I'm not alone on this, my family has seen what they've done, and how much damage they've done to me. I tried to explain to the psychiatrists and therapists for years that they've never really helped me but have done nothing but kick me when I'm down. THey're both sociopaths so of course they persuaded the professionals to think their way.

Like today, I spent most of the day looking for jobs and putting in applications. Only to get slapped in the face and called a liar, get told that's why I have no friends, that's why no one likes me, that's why I'll never be anything. It's all really fucked up shit, and I'm tired of people who haven't really seen what I've gone through blame me for it.

joke's on you my mother's already dead

And just as an example, I just had my own mother tell me she should have aborted me..why? Because I didn't put clothes that weren't mine in my room. Such a great thing to be told by your mother while her eyes are bulging out of your skull and she's lunging at me.

>tfw your mom's husband hates is when you sing

you've whined about your parents for years. they aren't good people and get out of their and focus on your life and what you want out of it. the biggest thing is to realize you will never make them happy and pursue your own happiness.

Underrated post

your parents are not saints but don't pretend you're saint peter either

i think there are hotlines for this sort of thing

I really don't do anything to cause this shit, I'm doing everything I can possibly do right now and it's not good enough for them. My whole life up to this point has revolved around their needs and wants, and I want to focus on mine. When they see that, all hell breaks loose.

I wish she aborted you too, Brandon

woooo tendie party while OP's mom is out

youtu.be/NCW7PZ3kHgw

Fuck you, no one deserves to hear that from their own mother. I just want help and answers, and for them to realize I do try, and I want to be a better person. They refuse to see it, everything I do and try is irrelevant to them, the way they think is the way they think and there's no convincing them otherwise when they've made up their mind. One time I did have a therapist tell me the reason why they're so hurtful towards me is that they have their own issues and are using me as a scapegoat for their issues. I'm so fucked up, and have so many issues with them I have to reach out to complete strangers on Sup Forums for emotional support because I don't seem to get it anywhere else.

your neighbors can still hear you faggot

google cognitive dissonance
I'm sure in your own view of the world you appear as this champion of suffering who's never done anything wrong, but think outside your head, you've been a failure in some ways and you know it

the best advice i can give you is to ignore them and try to get out of the situation when they're starting shit. get a job, save up, and get the fuck out of there if it's really that bad. no one should have to deal with what you have from your parents.

you're ruining my tendie party

I have failed, and I'm not afraid to admit it. They bring up those failures and problems to intentionally hurt me, not help me. Most of my failures revolve around my serious issues with anxiety and depression. I try to get better, but I don't get the emotional support when things fuck up like regular people do. I get reminded of it on a daily basis and I just want them to focus on that I'm really trying. Maybe I should just look for the answers within myself instead of listening to my parents?

Youre so fucked up? I feel so bad for you and you're sick and twisted soul. Your parents may very we'll be bad people. You probably suck too, and I have a difficult time believing you're as innocent as you claim in all this. You're probably a lazy sack of shit who mooches off your parents for everything. You're lack of self sufficiency is what led you to depending on others so deeply, which is why you're in this mess. Do something to change it.

>you faggot

>wahhh I need an emotional support system!
Still wishing she aborted you, buddy

You need to disconnect from your parents big time
there is no such thing as regular people fuck up, it looks that way on the on the surface but it's not the majority
They will never give you emotional support, that's a new generation thing. They don't believe in that. Forget it ever existed for them.

same family

God you're such a dickhead

I don't suck, I've tried and done nothing but try to get better, but they keep dragging me down and I don't understand any of it.
Sometimes, getting some recognition for what you've done helps out a lot. They refuse to see the things I've done and how I'm trying. I've been thinking about it, and have come to the conclusion that I have to focus on myself, what I want out of life, and what makes me happy. Worrying about them and what they want from me hasn't really got me anywhere.

What have you done that needs to be recognized? Do you recognize them housing and feeding you?

>What have you done that needs to be recognized?
How hard I've tried to get better, and make some changes in my life. The depression and anxiety puts a damper on things but damnit I still try. I feel like they do it on purpose.
>Do you recognize them housing and feeding you?
Oh yeah, I've told this them many times, and I can't appreciate it enough. .

Yeah I was in foster care most of my life and I had foster parents I didn't really care for (they were strict churchfags) but when I switched to another set of foster parents who weren't as "supportive" it totally fucking sucked. They weren't as strict but they literally gave NO fucks about how i felt and it was terrible. I ended up just living with an older friend until i became a legal adult (and after I guess) but the year I spent with them was absolute hell.

Brandon, lavrenfag to lavrenfag
you have to know that parents do feel disappointment, it's a natural thing, it's not necessarily because you didn't try

Also just so you know, I had truly monstrous parents as well, and I've only met one of them. She's been in and out of rehab all her life, and abused and destroyed her children in the process of her narcissism and terrible judgment. I escaped and now make a modest living. I didn't have a normal childhood, but forgetting about that and moving on, and taking responsibility for my actions and life is the most worthwhile thing I've ever done. You don't have my sympathy but I genuinely wish you succeed at achieving whatever it is you're trying to do

But how hard have you really tried to "get better"? How much money do you have to show for it? Have you gotten a steady job? Any education? Are you eating well, taking good care of yourself, and helping around the house? What is better? Genuinely want a response, and I don't mean that to be snide or condescending

I do take responsibility for my life, and how it's truned out. I'm saying that my parents haven't given me the emotional support and recognition I've wanted from them. It's just always them saying fucked up things to get under my skin. All that happened tonight I can't help but feel they baited me into the situation.

>But how hard have you really tried to "get better"?
Hard, I've tried everything from finding jobs to going to community college, but that ridiculed me for that too. I wanted to be a lawyer, but that wasn't good enough for them and went out of their way to convince me I couldn't do it.
> How much money do you have to show for it?
$40, I have nothing to my name because I get my money stolen from my brother for heroin (parents don't do shit about that),and I'm an alcoholic. Plus with some other shit going on, I couldn't save much due to the shitty money I was making at my last job. I regret not saving though.
>Have you gotten a steady job?
Used to, but quit due to poor treatment. It was a family store and I got fucked with so bad I'd have anxiety and panic attacks at work.
>any education?
Other than high school, nothing. I tried to go community college and transfer to a real one (vcu) but it didn't work out, even though I want to go back to school.
>Are you eating well, taking good care of yourself, and helping around the house?
I'm trying to, I've been dieting and working out. I always help around the house. Shit last week I re-landscaped the yard.

could you guys tell me where the music board is? i must be lost

Hi

the best advice I can give you is to just get a job, work as many hours as you can, and save up to get out of there. sorry your parents treat you like shit, but you have to realize that you could be doing more and they're a bit frustrated in you. even though i'm not justifying your abuse.