ITT: Post albums with interesting stories/conspiracies about their contents or creation

ITT: Post albums with interesting stories/conspiracies about their contents or creation

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_18896_10-mind-blowing-easter-eggs-hidden-in-famous-albums_p3.html
youtu.be/ZRmh__q6YIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

like an eeeeeagle in your mind

Boards of Canada are aliens.Don't ever listen to this on acid.

what's the mythos here?

There album is riddled with references to the occult. If your rip in in loseless format it's like 666mb too.

Magic window is my favorite song off the album

right behind The Devil is in the Details

interesting. Never picked up on that

did Moot listen to Boards?

I'm pretty sure those banners are submitted from users, but it's entirely plausible

the connections to the occult on this album are pretty fucking obvious tho. but the 666mb thing sounds pretty interesting if not a bit farfetched

everyone listens to boards of canada
i remember a while ago i was watching a video of a kid explaining the 5th dimension on youtube and he was listening to eagle in your mind in the background
boc is universal

i got to be honest my first experience was through salad fingers

daily reminder that "666" literally is a number and means nothing and its connection to the "beast" is as mythological as zeus's throne

kek

Dude everything occult is just ceremonial and overblown in some way or another

also run time of 66 minutes and 6 seconds. I recommend the bocpages read on the album its got a lot of nuanced stuff

>the album made its debut in 6 churches scattered across the world

wat

this site needs a banner of BMSR

>Zeos' throne is a myth

Stupid mobile poster

Stupid mobile poster

Band members were institutionalized in mental hospitals after the album was done

DUDE OUIJA LMAO

I wish they were user, my dad think they sound like a lawnmower and sesame street
same, though I didn't find them through that
I thought it was some numerology bullshit to do with Nero

>not listening to the japanese edition
p l e b
this

kek

The 0 and 1 radiohead playlist.
for people that dont know, its basiclly a connection between OKC and in Rainbows, involving The number ten and other stuff, its quite intersting, and I believe it might be true.

cracked.com/article_18896_10-mind-blowing-easter-eggs-hidden-in-famous-albums_p3.html

I dont like cracked but its explained in more detail there

came here to post this.

I came here to post this.
Good on you, user.

also other thing called kid 17 , its much more far fetched but still an intersting listen

youtu.be/ZRmh__q6YIM

I really like The idioteque one, but its no longer on youtube for copyright bullshit

only brian right?

the documentary is p good

EDGY

Your dad is old and probably thinks *insert dadrock band* was the pinnacle of good music. Because of the hate on disco, a lot of people needlessly hate electronic music even to this day.

Kinda true, but I think he's mellow enough that if he managed to find something 'electronic' that he liked he wouldn't care.
For reference, he said it sounded like a lawnmower twenty seconds into Ready Let's Go and then turned it off.

Also most people aged 35+ have become the person they will be the rest of their life.

On another note, maybe show him campfire headphase?

>Also most people aged 35+ have become the person they will be the rest of their life.
I agree (with him particularly,) but oddly enough what little music he listens to now is pretty different from his old taste. It used to be Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, and some acoustic stuff (Rodrigo y Gabriela in particular,) but now he seems to like classic country and odd psychedelic jam sessions he finds on youtube more.
>maybe show him campfire headphase?
I guess that would be the closest thing to something he'd like, but it still probably wouldn't work. Good suggestion though, I'm not sure why I didn't play that now that I think about it.

the album cover is a star of david or a hexagon which both are occult symbols
desu the cunts just added all of it in to make the album more interesting

how is a hexagon an occult symbol?
>desu the cunts just added all of it in to make the album more interesting
when it comes to the stuff they added in the music itself I don't think so, but stuff like the cover and the whole 66:06 length thing pretty obviously are (they've said as much for the length)