So what, you guys like electroswing now?

so what, you guys like electroswing now?

>now
>implying

Pls stop calling the Avalanches fucking electro swing

thats exactly what the song sounds like though. you're an idiot if you can't hear the influence.

No, because I didn't like the single. Also it's Polka and not electroswing. I'm 99% sure the song sampled the Miku version of "Levan Polka" too.

STOP IT

I realize that anons tend to engage in hyperbole when discussing music that's eagerly anticipated, but I literally could not have been more disappointed in that utterly generic Hip Hop track that could have easily been an unassuming track on an indie-rap compilation.

i don't understand how people don't like it. i hate danny but his verse goes hard and doom went the fuck off. and the beat was fucking sick. not what we've been hoping for, obviously, but the hype was so huge it was almost impossible to live up to. i was really happy with what we got and i'm really fucking excited to hear wildflower.

>neo/mu/ kiddies think anything oldschool with electronic beats = electroswing

It's more polka than swing.

I get the feeling I'm the only one who doesn't give a fuck about the Avalanches, they're mediocre as hell

>When you try to be los de abajo, Balkan beat box, polka madre, liber teran but can't pull it off.

I've never listened to an Avalanches song before this single. Honestly, I thought it was kind of lame. Not necessarily awful but I don't really get what the big deal is.

>i hate danny but his verse goes hard
Yeah hard in the codeine and pop rocks but not in any lyrically interesting way. The beat wasn't too amusing either but this album can still be good. After all, it's the fucking Avalanches, they'll find a way. But this track is just a generic hip-hop track with a good DOOM feature and a meh Danny feature.

is this b8? this song is shit, but the avalanches are great

>I thought it was kinda lame
As much as these things can possibly be objective, this is objectively correct.

fuck off that song was very good

Since I Left You is boring dribble trash hidden behind flair

At what point does someone get tired of the same song structure with string backgrounds and repetitive, choppy vocal loops and eventually a hip hop beat based off of a funk/jazz tune.

There's nearly zero replay-ability, every song is based on the same surface level emotions. Listen to the album once and you've heard enough.

I've heard SILY many dozens of times and I'm still finding new stuff buried in there, you're full of shit muh boy

The contrarianism is in full swing on this board. It makes me diamonds when angsty kids think they're anywhere near the talent of any of the Sup Forumscore bands on this board.

>contrarianism
I know how badly you want to like this album, but eventually you'll have to face the facts, user

I don't understand how I'm being contrarian. I straight-up said I've never heard an Avalanches song before. As far as first impressions go, I can't say this was a particularly good one.

>le fugg anything that's popular :DDDD xDD

I was actually looking forward to this album quite a bit... Was

>i'm more talented than an acclaimed electronic group and my opinion is fact

DOOM needs to fuck off and get back to DOOMSTARKS

You have a shit taste in music bud

i love this song

i am ready for this god damn album

Wew fuckin lad

I'm honestly surprised at the amount of backlash this song's received. It's not even just on Sup Forums. I feel like people psyched themselves up for way more than they should have expected.

I came in not knowing what to expect and I was thoroughly surprised and happy.

love watching new Sup Forums and old Sup Forums fight for control of the board. old Sup Forums desperately grasping on for dear life and new Sup Forums on the offensive with ridiculous levels of meme'ing.

my money's on new Sup Forums btw. what a zany bunch of insufferable cunts. love 'em.

>full swing

heh

>unironically wanting people to shit post and never have meaningful discussion
Grow up you childish cunt. This entire board is trash and I don't even know why I still come here. It's worse than Sup Forums and Sup Forums combined and that's saying something. There's a reason people call this place pretentious garbage.

You're deaf if you think this sounds like electro swing

New Sup Forums is literally just underage kids with maybe 50 Sup Forumscore artists on their HD

I seriously hate you fucks. Come to Sup Forums after you actually know what music you like.

Except its old Sup Forums who would open their assholes and take whatever shit is shoved up it by their precious Sup Forumscore artists.

this is absolute bullshit

Old mu fag here.
I love Since I Left You
I don't like this song at all
Still gonna listen to Wildflower

FANBOYS ON SUICIDEWATCH

Old Sup Forums made the fucking charts this post makes no sense

Did it really? I didn't notice. I love that shit.

>Wew
>Lad

I kinda like it. The beat is quite good, and DOOM's verse is great. I wish Danny's first verse wasn't mixed so low tho

>.feat memerapper

I like it. Fuck me right?

Listen to frontier psychiatrist

afraid to like something "uncool"?
GET OUT NORMIES REE

He liked it