ITT: post you're favorite album/song/whatever and the artists' age when they recorded it

>25

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENZaFo2cEog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>19

>tfw never made an essential cult classic in my teens

>23
I ain't gonna say my age but I have a lot of time to make the best album ever.

>40/37/39

I mean when your aspiring to beat an album thats a good 7/10 at best, I guess you could make a GOAT sure

>24-26

jesus goddamn christ you kinda just blew my mind. damn, 25 and wrote/recorded close to the edge? weeeeeeeeeee what am I doing with MY life...........lol lads b killin it

Don't do this. It's really fucking depressing if you are in your mid twenties and have only just joined your first band.

how do you find people to make a band with? shit's impossible

Not my favorite, but they were in their late teens when they recorded this. Britt Walford was fucking 17.

29-27-26-29

22/23/24/22

I'm not that old yet, and I have musically inclined friends. Maybe I should get their help

just record all the instruments yourself and use digital ones for the ones you can't play/don't have

youtube.com/watch?v=ENZaFo2cEog

29/28/28

What if I know little to nothing about recording and have only a usb mic

If you actually care about music you'll have to stop making excuses for yourself. /Prod/ literally has a wiki to reach you whatever you need, and if your microphone quality is really an insurmountable issue, you obviously didn't want it enough anyways.

T. Someone who wasted a lot of time making excuses

>26 ish all of em

Is it expensive?

Ozzy - 23
Tony - 23
Geezer - 22
Bill - 23

it can be depending on how much you wanted to spend. you can download a Digital Audio Workshop and some vst instruments for free if you wanted to.

fucking 19

i'm 1 year past that and still not sure how to record anything

>tfw 24 and can't even play an instrument
>tfw will never release an album

26 & 27.

He was that young? So even younger on Tubular Bells. Playing those millions of instruments at the same time too

Fripp - 23
Lake - 23
Giles - 27

>Fripp - 23

Actually Fripp was never younger than 70.

Aren't there two Gileses on that record?

54/57

And they were in their early 20s when they made Spiderland.

Fucking hell

>23
Mac DeMarco - Salad Days
Favorite Songs
---------------------
- Passing Out Pieces
- Goodbye Weekend
- Salad Days

(Passing Out Pieces is the first Mac DeMarco song I've heard as well.)

(I also enjoy Chamber of Reflection, I'd probably replace Salad Days with it on the list.)