Mmm yes I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever...

>Mmm yes I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever heard. What's that Madame? Electro swing? Heavens, no! That is the dirge of the lowly troglodyte. It is far from the purview of the masterful composers collectively known as the Avalanches.

kek

but yeah, the avalanches = over

>somebody actually spent a good minute or two typing this up on the hope that some anonymous Sup Forums poster would find it amusing

Fuck this guy it was funny user

I got your back nigga

what's the world coming to?

God forbid people entertain and be entertained.

that is a godly tip right there. i feel euphoric as fuck desu.

I liked OPs post, fuck you

The Avalanches are the worst band of all time.

all
me
btw

>9 unique ids
YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ME user-KUN

This is me as well.

>Why yes, m'lady, I am a procurer of quite rare electronic gems. I am a proud advocate of the disco revivalists known as Daft Punk and the plunderphonic wunderkind Avalanches. You might say my palette is refined, and I wouldn't be able to stop you.

what do you think we're doing here, exactly?

>listens to the new Avalanches single once

What a loser faggot amirite

Absolute accurate, also to anyone who ever uses 'plunderphonics' as a term

Are you retarded?

t.butthurt avalanches fan

Lol fucking avalanches and their fans are such try hard meme lovers, cant wait till the new album is panned

I laughed at it

i laughed
bin yourself

AAAAH FRANKIE SINATRA...

i laughed desu

>palette

Britain is such a god damn meme

New meme: fedoraphonic

It is literally, by definition Electro Swing.

Who fucking cares, also? If you liked Frankie Sinatra then maybe you'll like other Electro Swing. Only Sup Forums would purposefully shut down the actual genre of a song so as to not be associated with that genres FANBASE

*tips fedora*

Mmm, yes. Inded, sir.
This man right here, is a gentleman, and a scholar.

I'M SO HIGH

My taxes paid for those hats

I agree kind Sir, tips

>I agree kind Sir, trips

Fuck you, I liked it

YOU'RE SO HIGH