Autechre

Who else copped tickets for the European tour? Got mine for Bristol, shame it's in a shit venue.

I hope they play a strictly ambient set, currently listening to this and Eastre on repeat, dank af.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7AGmLgpbmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are the tickets up yet for the London show?

youtube.com/watch?v=-7AGmLgpbmY

Sadly, nope. Still waiting for the venue to be announced...

Who will support them? Do they even need it?

>first WHP
>old granada studios
>runs til 2am
gonna be disgusting lads

acdwn2 makes me wanna bang my head til my neck snaps

...and it won't be announced today (Warp, on Twitter).

got tickets for manchester.

will try to get one for london as well once the tickets finally go up. thinking about nijmegen too but idk.

prob dj rob hall and then someone else

Hope they get someone good for the support Bummed that I missed Powell + Objekt last time.

...i wish they would come back to Philly

Objekt played for 3 hours after Autechre and it was great man we met him after in the street

ugh yeah i heard he was amazing. fuck me.

Hyped to see them but I hope the crowd isn't fucking terrible and made up of a bunch of chin stroker dads who refuse to dance (probably will be)

it's alright i have a feeling i won't be able to stand still on the night

>no dates outside of Europe

Suck it 3rd world

Yeah I mean it's dark af too not like anyone will notice 2bh. Not sayin people have to be cutting shapes or anything but y'know

What's an Autechre show like? I'm seeing them this november and I wanna know. Are people just standing around?

How can you dance to Autechre? Isn't their music a little too abstract for that?

You have to dance intelligently.

A mix of bleepdads, mashheads on a combination of acid and/or ket swaying/freaking out, and autistic techies discussing levels.

It's really not as hard as you think? Most of their stuff is in 4/4. Their live show is hip-hop as hell

there's nothing "intelligent" about their music it just bangs hard

copped tickets for stockholm, so fucking hyped rn

>I hope they play a strictly ambient set

tix to helsinki, already hype

One can dream. It's my feeling that they are becoming the new Coil, there sound has similarities and I hope they extend this to their live sets. If it's glitch hop then I will legit cross my arms and shake my head in disgust the whole set.

It will most likely be glitchy Ae-style hip-hop mate, esp if they're still using the same Exai/elseq patch. Some sort of grimey sounding stuff is usually in there too.

I dunno why you'd want them to sound like someone else tb h...

lol

>it's just electro m8

elseq 5 is the best thing they've done so far desu
spaces how V is perfect and oneum is underrated

i dont see the comparisons really but then again I'm not a huge fan of coil

Russel Haswell and DJ Andy Maddocks, pal

Just booked for Manchester

Fucking hyped.