Help me out please, Sup Forums. What kind of music to you listen to when you're depressed...

Help me out please, Sup Forums. What kind of music to you listen to when you're depressed? I need to take my mind off the way I feel right now.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r26VsCGCgb0
youtube.com/watch?v=hqS5Fo9j7BA
youtube.com/watch?v=xSi_FE52TAY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Sgq8l1m9W0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_DMGZ-JrY
youtube.com/watch?v=XpBex-P75sE
youtube.com/watch?v=2jAvZsLL92g
youtube.com/watch?v=CrnDxrw1AEA
youtube.com/watch?v=xZB6BhoQy2I
youtube.com/watch?v=f8zk4k-CGyM
youtube.com/watch?v=cCqG2Lf2KL8
youtube.com/watch?v=_ENaO1BbDnc
youtube.com/watch?v=IhERJdp_xkM
youtube.com/watch?v=zMs28Oft5NA
youtube.com/watch?v=SicJqAY7mTg
youtube.com/watch?v=EaX7rgYruU8
hastebin.com/xofasegomu.vbs
youtube.com/watch?v=P8ieVfyEdZs
healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/depression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=r26VsCGCgb0

Here you go friend. Although when I'm depressed I wallow in it, This probably will not serve your purposes.

I wallow in my depression as well so that's the ticket.

Thanks.

I'm listening to Jesu right now. It feels right.

You're not depressed you dumb underage faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqS5Fo9j7BA

I can guarantee you that I am older than you, and I can also guarantee you that you do not know what you're talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSi_FE52TAY

youtube.com/watch?v=9Sgq8l1m9W0

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_DMGZ-JrY

try these

dub techno, minimal, etc.
twing twang whiney music does nothing for me

i listen to floyd, its very depressing sounding but it helps a lot

I'm majoring in psychology. Depression is complete and utter helplessness and loss of motivation in anything. The fact youre here asking about it online, telling others ahout it, posting a funny picture you found after probably googling "how to not be depressed"

People with depression dont listen to music or take in anything, really.

"I'm wallowing in depression"

Honestly it's a flavor of the month thing right now for people to self diagnose which ironically breaks one of the symptoms of it

so yeah you're just basically a gross faggot with likelya detestable personality

>I'm majoring in psychology
look out lads!!!!

>likelya detestable personality
You must hate a LOT of people.
Also theres different 'levels' of depression. Not native english speaker. Also not that guy.

I'm also a psych major graduating this year, but you can't rule out the fact that he might still be depressed. People handle it in many different ways. Granted, you can be depressed without being "sad," but sadness is a common symptom of depression, and there is a chance he has been diagnosed with it.

Now if OP were saying he's depressed and yet he's never been diagnosed with it, THEN I would consider him a faggot and tell him to go to the doctor and do something about it.

Actually yes, it means that I know more about it than you do.

I don't hate alot of people, people cant help their nature. I do hate faggots like op that are manchildren that that wallow in self pity induced self diagnosis.

Hey op, how's that crippling depression going?

youtube.com/watch?v=XpBex-P75sE

hang in thurr

Look at the pic related in op. Its off the first result for googling how to cure depression which means he didn't see a doctor about it and is presuming self diagnosis.

Thanks for your psych 101 diagnosis, doc. I hope you can manage to be as helpful to others as you have been to me. Maybe you can take that expensive degree and shove it all the way up your ass.

Somehow I don't believe that, if you actually are majoring in psychology please never say idiotic shit like this again

youtube.com/watch?v=2jAvZsLL92g
youtube.com/watch?v=CrnDxrw1AEA

youtube.com/watch?v=xZB6BhoQy2I
youtube.com/watch?v=f8zk4k-CGyM
youtube.com/watch?v=cCqG2Lf2KL8
youtube.com/watch?v=_ENaO1BbDnc
youtube.com/watch?v=IhERJdp_xkM
youtube.com/watch?v=zMs28Oft5NA
youtube.com/watch?v=SicJqAY7mTg
youtube.com/watch?v=EaX7rgYruU8
recommendations similar to those above: hastebin.com/xofasegomu.vbs

>I need to take my mind off the way I feel right now.
listen here, the OP didn't ask for your opinionhe just asked for recommendations to listen to while feeling this way he does. "depressed" may be the best word to describe the situation he is in. there is a possibility that English isn't his first language, so his vocabulary might be limited. no need to be rude.

I don't think you know nearly as much as you think you do, guy.

>literally calling the person that has studied this an idiot that doesn't know what hes talking about so you can keep self diagnosing and wallowing in pity bucks

it's a meme you dip, god forbid you ever start practicing

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I hope you never graduate.

I've been diagnosed with depression, I was on antidepressants until I flushed them. and while I can't speak for myself, depression isn't something I take pride in. I just realistically accept it as something I'm unwilling and maybe unable to change about myself, at least on my own.

If you think I'm full of shit that's fine with me, I hope you are satisfied with your life, but I've been at the stage where I would just shit all over anyone else and hope to discredit the way they felt about it in hopes of it making me feeling superior, and in the end it really didn't work out.

Alright pal.

You don't know who I am. You'll never meet me. But it's really nice to know that you think I'm shit. I already feel the same way about myself.

Really. I appreciate it.

Yes, its also surefire signs of depression to post funny memes when depressed.

Op grow up. I have no idea how many manchildren psychs have to deal with nd it scares me.

thanks, but its too late now. I know its very easy to hate the truth and prefer comforting lies, but all evident points to op being merely a faggot.

>trying to guilt trip people on Sup Forums

*I can't speak for ANYONE, BUT myself*

I had to correct that.

If you're scared then maybe you should think about switching professions.

>let me just subtly imply superiority to you and deconstruct and oversimplify what you're doing here
>I'll say I've done it before to make it seem like you're behind in progressing on a chain of phases I've just made up of which I am the top of

yes, I can see what you did there. Very good post, plus one.

When did Sup Forums become tumblr where nobody can handle the mean bad professional using varying levels of medical knowledge to tell them what they likely actually have or dont have?

>greentexting hot opinions

Look, I can do it, too.

We don't really have a reason to believe you're a professional other than the fact that you said so.

I'm Chance the Rapper.

>If I ignore it, it'll go away
Or you can try therapy OP

you really don't, you're right. But the way you're getting triggered and setting up such an offensive against it leads me to believe you do to some extent either way. Either way, op really should see a *confirmed* doctor before self diagnosing his special feelings on Sup Forums.

Nah that's for fags and cucks
Hit the gym op, you're not actually depressed brah

Nice b8 but exercise does help depression

Most "depression" cases are just lazy fucks that have low t levels due to shitty game binge lifestyles

To the "psychology major" ITT, the fact that you're making sweeping generalizations about people that you've never met or studied long enough to make a formal diagnosis, and quite direspectfully, I might add, is why people don't believe or respect what you have to say.

You're really just here to make yourself feel superior to other people when you don't even know what they're going through in their lives.

You don't know OP, you don't know their problems. But they're just faking it for attention because you say so, because you're majoring in psychology.

I imagine first year must have gone really well, since you're willing to wax philosophic on something that you don't seem to really have a grasp on except for the most base of generalities.

Nah

I don't because being depressed is for losers, you probably have the opportunity to experience a great life and you're wasting it in feeling sorry for yourself like a betafag.

Woods of Ypres

youtube.com/watch?v=P8ieVfyEdZs

Mate. you're not majoring in psych. If you were, you'd know that awareness of ones depression is in no way incongruous with a diagnosis of depression.

That's the great thing about internet anonimity. I dont have to be respected because after this thread the nice big mature big boy bucks you earned typing out that nice blog post are didsipitated. As are my immaturity quips or whatever you're getting at.

I dint know op, but I sure can make alot of inferences based on the context of everything on this thread. [spoiler]psychology is largely generalizations and assumptions[/spoiler]

>I imagine first year is going well

Are you . By any chance? Greentexts largely applies to your post but under slightly altered context. Wouldn't be surprised if you're actually op speaking in third to establish self comfort, kek.

alright im not depressed but i'm sad enough at the moment to consider suicide, at least im planning it in the coming year, but for the most part I am a mixture of happy and sad, changing by the day

i think this is the 'depressed' people are talking about, not fully given up but understanding the inevitable suicide

the mind isn't an objective machine nor is it a robot to begin with. when someone's depressed they can't think objectively and usually don't jump to such summative and decisive conclusions

if you're really sad enough to consider suicide than live stream it and we'll believe you're actually depressed.. otherwise you're just a beta fag being a faggot.

Likely low t if I'm taking a wild guess. If I'm wrong, which is possible? See an actual doctor before self diagnosis.

Yeah bro low-t definitely
I love redpill broscience

healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/depression

oh god dont link that, we'll have a whole new generation of self-diagnosed low-t beta males