Why is this the best Linkin Park album and why is it so underrated?

Why is this the best Linkin Park album and why is it so underrated?

>dat dystopian atmosphere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdMN2lWNro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why dont you kill yourself

It isn't and it's not.
Also this

best one but it's still pretty shit

Because it features a bunch of artists more talented than the band themselves

it's their best album

doesn't mean it's not dogshit

why did you put reanimation? did you mean to put a thousand suns?

Not as good as reanimation, but it's in the top 3

BLOOD IS POURINNGGGG

the real question is why do some people think likin park was ever good.

t.
pleb

This is their best.

It's only the second best, but I understand if you don't want to admit to liking Hybrid Theory.

>le remixes are good meme
All remixes are objectively worse than their original counterparts.
In this case it just makes shit more shitty.

in that case you'd have to say 3rd because meteora is literally the exact same album as HT

No it's notably worse, although Somewhere I Belong is on par with their best.

Cure for the Itch, Breaking the Habit, and Session are the only objectively good Linkin Park songs.

that's Architects...

>objectively good
I hate this meme so much

Guide to finding Linkin Park's good songs (only applies to studio albums)

Does it have vocals?
Yes ---> It's bad,
No ---> It's good.

>meme

i agree with you, op. i loved this band as a teen. i listen to hybrid theory and meteora as an adult, they make me cringe, but this one is actually alright.

I never listened to Linkin Park and I want to give them a chance. Should I?

Yes, if only because they are important historically in the development of nu-metal, which was a significant musical scene.

Judging by the album cover linkin park knows the only thing they are good for, making shitty amv's.

didn't LP basically singlehandedly kill nu-metal?

I mean it got poppier and poppier with every release since korn's s/t, but LP was pretty much a nu-metal boyband

>didn't LP basically singlehandedly kill nu-metal?
Yeah they "killed" it by releasing two of the most successful albums in the genre and by continuously being better than Limp Bizkit.

>what really killed nu-metal was LP taking a break after collabing with Jay-Z, at around the same time Korn released See You on the Other Side

Agreed.

It was Slipknot who put an end to nu metal. Blasted everything away and shit.

>Charline 2Na
>Aceyalone

This album was always my favorite LP album...I wish I could find an uncensored copy :/

t. rockist

The remixes are all creative af. I can see why people wouldn't like this, since it's such a product of it's time, but you're genuinely retarded if you think it's "bad" in the sense of being poorly executed.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdMN2lWNro

Good ol' dated, white trash hip-hop.

Objectively what killed Nü-Metal is that the wave of edginess released in the early 90s by acts like Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails reached its zenith in the early 00s with the popularity of the nü-metal genre. In away we reached peak edge during that era and the only way to go was back down.

Finally a sane human bean. Thank you