Garbage albums that no one would care about if not for the b(r)and name

Garbage albums that no one would care about if not for the b(r)and name.

I can't stand loveless except Sometimes, and I find mvb beautiful.

I forgot this album existed

is this the most pleb post Sup Forums ever had?

besides The Gunner's Dream

what you want is the best song from loveless

Spot on.

how can you find mbv beautiful and not be able to stand all of loveless? you're a fucking liar.

those flutes at the end are the best thing I've ever heard

I love this album. Especially the first few tracks. It kinda levels off after that:

She Found now (8/10)
Only Tomorrow (8.5/10 - brilliant, but slightly too long)
Who Sees You (9/10 - dat wah wah)
Is This and Yes (6/10)
If I Am (6.5/10)
New You (6.5/10 - mah pop jam)
In Another Way (7/10)
Nothing Is (7/10)
Wonder 2 (5/10 - least favorite track... so many melodic changes it gets me nauseous)

mbv is a good album tho

With you on the first three being the strong point of the album, although I rather dig Wonder 2

>wonder 2
>kevin shields trades in his vaccum for an airplane

Yeah I think it's a love it or hate it track

I really enjoy this album but definitely.

oh shit, I think I actually mixed up "Who sees you" and "If I am"

sry.. at work right now and rating from memory

TLoP

>kevin shields trades in his vaccum for an airplane
the upgrade deserves admiration
also finally hearing the "feckin' dnb track" he'd been hinting at for so long was fun
it's a good closer

they're not flutes brah
kevin shields is a genius with manipulating guitar sounds

The production on Loveless literally just rips my eardrums apart, and the guitars are way too fucking screechy and sharp most of the time, exceptions being Loomer and To here knows when, in addition to Sometimes.

Really, it's just mostly the production and mixing that turns me off. The ideas behind the songs are all pretty great, but I'm CONSTANTLY fighting to keep myself listening because of how much it just feels like the guitars and lead instruments are scratching my brain with your loudness and distortion. Sometimes is much more balanced, without compromising on that wall of dry and distorted guitar.

mbv, again, just present much more stellar production. Also this has nothing to with being accustomed to loud or "sharp" music. STGSTV and The Seer are fine in my book, for reference.

you first, OP

Watch the Throne
Yeezus
The Life of Pablo

Plen detected. Only Tomorrow is GOAT

my

FUCKING

nigga

But mbv is a solid 9/10 album

While I don't disagree that no one would care about it if it wasn't an mbv album because no one would know about it, it's not garbage famalamadingdong