(waste of dubs desu)

If you are 14 maybe, or tranthony faggotano

people think this is good

>people think this is bad

No

>people defending madvillainy

>implying

No

I seriously don't understand why people love this album so much. The instrumentals were good but that's it. A good hip hop album needs a good balance of both and MF Doom's flow is boring and makes me want to sleep. His style is just so uninteresting and underwhelming that I would say he doesn't even have a unique style. His rapping does not draw you in and make you listen, he just makes you want to zone out.

>(You)

fuck, I agree.
I can "understand" why some might like it, but it has a way overblown status on this board.

It's in my top 3 hip hop albums. But it's far from the best album of all time. That title goes to Loveless.

Tell me the appeal of this guy

>people who shit on albums but can't come up with reasons why they're bad

His flow on Madvillainy is an acquired taste. I was into MM...Food and Operation Doomsday for almost 2 years before Madvillainy finally clicked for me.

Not even close, and I say this as a fan of this album who knows every word... it's good, but it's not THAT good.

What he said

Gonna chime in and say I agree 100%.

DOOM's 'iconic' 4/4 eighths are so characteristically bland and underwhelming it's just short of obnoxious by the time this album is over.

I seriously think people just meme the fuck out of it and force themselves to like it because they like the art and like DOOM staring back at them from his spot in their iTunes™ library. It comes down to treating music like baseball cards.

You sound insufferable.

Insufferably adorable.

this album has stuck with me for years. ive probably heard it 60 times. it remains one of my favorites.

go to scaruffi