Which is the best

which is the best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EGiMLnJdnA
strawpoll.me/10388591
youtube.com/watch?v=O4o8TeqKhgY
reddit.com/r/Music/search?q=endtroducing&restrict_sr=on
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/4lmo6d/dj_shadow_endtroducing_full_album_trip_hop/
reddit.com/r/Music/search?q=since i left you&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/3yze3n/listening_party_album_of_the_week_5_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trap vs electroswing

hmmm

SILY by far

what's the left one?

Endtroducing.....

dj shade- beginningtroducing

Since I Left You, hands down. I respect Endtroducing for what it is but it's boring as fuck. SILY is like taking a journey. The album pulls you in, welcomes you to paradise and tugs on your brain song by song.

SILY is superior but Endtroducing is still outstanding.

>Endtroducing
thanks, listening right now.

stop misgendering albums pls

glad to.. endtroduce it to you!

>boring as fuck
opinion discarded

Definitely endtroducing > since i left you

I've tried get into Endtroducing but it always comes across as boring and unmemorable. Whereas Since I Left You feels like a journey full of excitement and unique moments.

As a whole, I prefer SILY. But there are a couple tracks on Endtroducing that are better than anything on SILY.

SILY. Endtroducing has some great tracks like Changeling, but some of the others just dwindle for too long and as a result fall flat.

go fuck yourself

No u

kek can't admit I'm right, eh kid?

i'm laying on bed, now 18 minutes in. i'm in the zone.

Spot on

Not the guy you're responding to, but Endtroducing can be difficult to get into if you're not the type of person who enjoys watching paint dry.

They're 2 different albums for 2 entirely different moods. It's impossible for me to say that I prefer one over the other.

Since I Left You

i'm still in the middle of listening to Endtroducing for the first time, but i don't find these two albums at all comparable.
where "Since I Left You" is more a daylight lit street, with a party going on, i feel like "Endtroducing" is the back alley in moonlight, where it's safe to walk and you can get unidentifiable foods from numerous small open foodplaces.

>Since I Left You not being nightcore

oh wow. they used a sample from Pekka Pohjola. that's pretty rad.

youtube.com/watch?v=5EGiMLnJdnA

I think it's cute how paint dries. Blue paint is my waifu.

Endtroducing doesn't rely on fedoracore aesthetics to appeal to the m'lady crowd

does Sup Forums even listen to any other DJ Shadow album ?

you can;t even compare the two

no

I don't think either are great desu

Please rec me sample heavy albums

there's no reason to, user

electroswing is fedoracore so the black guys album

Yes, and they really aren't anywhere near as good.

This.

/thread

Haven't heard one I liked yet

dj shadow is white

strawpoll.me/10388591

wait what? I thought DJ shadow was the black guy on the left picking out albums

only good track on Endtroducing is the one after the intro.

no he's the blurred out white guy

No thats MC Ride

Endtroducing what the fuck how is this even a question

anyone who picks SILY is a poohead end of story

Thats Gift of Gab. MC of Blackalicious

so then your mom's a poohead. i'm here with her atm and she picked SILY. she's very disappointed in you. also come back home

Endtroducing hands down

SILY is boring

if u pick SILY you are confirmed under 18

endtroducing by a mile

my mother picked the patrician choice (Endtroducing) please stop lying! my mother would never do something so evil

Okay I'll rec you then

>everything by Solex
>MC Honky - I Am the Messiah (by E from Eels)
>Blockhead - The Music Scene and Music By Cavelight
>My Life in the Bush of Ghosts
>everything by Den Sorte Skole
>Les Sculpteurs de Vinyl - Memory and Money
>I think the Books mostly use samples
>Kid Koala

>SILY
>boring

Endtroducing by far.

Endtroducing and it's not even close unless you're a neckbeard from Reddit

electroswing is for fucking faggots lol.

endtroducing gets the vibe going for everyone while the other one gets girls laughing at you.

Preemptive Strike

>SECOND

I love SILY , but no...just no.

listening to "Since I Left You" for the first time.

it's OK but Shadow has the upper hand here, OP.

>boring as fuck

kys

How about you blow me?

i have never heard anyone unironically say endtroducing is boring in my life honestly... first time for everything

I actually agree, although I didn't think it was that boring, it just did nothing to me. I can see the appeal though.

they are both massive fedoracore albums, and if you like them you'd probably like steam powered giraffe and other exquisite bands for the cultured gentlemen.

SILY because of Radio. I really wanted to like Entroducing, but found it to be pretty boring.

It gets mentioned everyone that album gets mentioned

The Lemon of Pink is the superior "plunderphonics" album anyways.

It is boring though.

>Endtroducing
>fedoracore

literally kill yerself, retard.

>oh yes, I do indeed dabble in hip-hop, I love that DJ Shadow, quite exquisite music, not that rough black music that's ruining society
you know this is true, Endtroducing is the most fedora hip hop album ever
hopsin doesn't count

>Mmm yes I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever heard. What's that Madame? Electro swing? Heavens, no! That is the dirge of the lowly troglodyte. It is far from the purview of the masterful composers collectively known as the Avalanches.

>hopsin doesn't count
opinion disregarded. your obviously on that bullshit lmao

no one likes hopsin, lots of people like dj shadow. People will make fun of you for liking hopsin, but you can say you like dj shadow to pretend you have hip hop cred, despite never listening to a single rap verse ever. It's even got pretentious piano samples. It's clearly supposed to be a failed attempt at intellectual hip hop that fedoralords love. Fuck off reddit.

I hate that pic

Shitty forced meme.

You will never hear anything about DJ Shadow on reddit or from some fedora fuck you idiot. Leave the basement bro.

I bet you think that retrowave shit aint fedoracore either.

GRANDMASTER FLASH

youtube.com/watch?v=O4o8TeqKhgY

>You will never hear anything about DJ Shadow on reddit
>implying it isn't the darling of r/muisc
newfag leave

>My Life in the Bush of Ghosts
amazing record, essential really

hol' up. actually going to r/music about to call you out on your bullshit.

strawpoll.me/10388591

The DJ Shadow track with Run The Jewels was top of r/hiphopheads a few weeks ago.

reddit.com/r/Music/search?q=endtroducing&restrict_sr=on
have fun lad

let's just face it, there will never be another plunderphonics, sample based album as good as these two

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/4lmo6d/dj_shadow_endtroducing_full_album_trip_hop/
>these comments
>4 days ago
and you thought i was kidding

reddit be on the same shit for the other one.

reddit.com/r/Music/search?q=since i left you&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

its literally retarded to try and compare two albums based on what a website says when there are people who like both albums and are free to post on reddit idiots.

>implying they're not both reddit tier albums
*tips*

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/3yze3n/listening_party_album_of_the_week_5_the/

I forgot about The Books, I actually like Lost and Safe a bit. Thanks for these.

>So yeah, my thoughts about this are pretty biased but this album along with Peanut Butter Wolf's My Vinyl Weighs a Ton and DJ Shadow's Endtroducing... which were in heavy rotation for me in 2000-2001 time frame are the albums that made me actually like hip-hop
dear christ

Sup Forums's general taste and Reddit's general taste are basically the same. There's extremes on both sites that like other things but there isn't that big of a difference.

>Sup Forumscore drones and reddit's taste are basically the same
FTFY

Since I left you is like a 9.5 and Entroducing is a 9
Both are great but I appreciated SiLH more.

Endtroducing, hands down. Both good albums though.

Endtroducing, the classic album.

The Avalanches' Since I Left You obviously got inspiration off DJ SHADOW which is why they followed up to make one for themselves.

Really the only proper way to get Endtroducing's aesthetic is to watch the film Dark Days.

>The Avalanches' Since I Left You obviously got inspiration off DJ SHADOW which is why they followed up to make one for themselves.

Are you people aware that sampling music existed before fucking DJ Shadow?

Pls link to albums before those two composed entirely of sampling