Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XY3AvVgDns
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/05/15/report-sweatshop-workers-earning-pennies-per-hour-stitching-beyonce-clothing-line/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like a good fuck/suck

whore

Her best song was crazy in love tbqh

i would slam her pussy/ass/mouth but other than that, meh

A true Shero and the greatest feminist of all time. She triggers the shit out of MRAs and privileged white dudebros. I like that.

Fuck you.

What does Sup Forums think of her body of work? I think it's pretty solid

it's kinda funny that she does trigger those types, she's always believed in feminism = humanism and super equality focused (rather than the female superiority you see some people being accused of these days), there are fans of Beyonce with all different political opinions who still relate to her music. is this because she's a manufactured as hell pop star? yeah.

she's also one of the best singers, dancers, and performers in the business and knows how to capture the purest emotions in a song, with a beautiful range in both tone and pitch. I know that's all technical and wanky, but it's why I enjoy it, I don't think everyone needs to take into account technical ability all the time I get why you wouldn't but I personally enjoy how talented of a singer and performer in general she is, and she's great at picking songs too. sure her music has a political message but its personal, emotional message transcends that.

She sings songs that men write for her and people love her for being a strong independent woman who don't need no man

Good in technical aspects, no creativity. pushes corporatised feminism and sanitised black radicalism. a fraud overall.

she triggers anti-pc Sup Forums so i would say she is good in my book
lemonade and her self titled are fantastic

Musically mediocre with a strong cult of personality and forefront as the puppet of neo liberalisms repackaging of feminism as a sterile product to be consumed.

at least pick an artist that triggers Sup Forums and is actually good

>Rolling Rock

Noice

I'd hit that.

Political correctness is just a tool liberals use to make themselves feel better about themselves but not to fix anything

Yeah pretty much. She is to music as Deray is to social justice.

Beyoncé is an Anti-white terrorist and a radical black supremacist SJW. She's a communist and hates our brave hero cops

false flagging this hard

spot on tbqh, haven't really listened to her stuff since it was forced down my throat as a kid consuming pop. Read about lemonade, was all "yeah cool, self empowerment, that's rad", watched it, it's still just fucking pop music, how much money went into making that film? Wouldn't it make more sense for the money to go towards helping people at her level of popularity?

She's actually a pretty good singer live.

i don't doubt that's true but singing ability often has little correlation with artistry, as is the case with beyonce.

I will also add that the progressive world we live in has destroyed tradition or absorbed it, religion, family, race, etc.
The only thing people have left are brands and consuming.
This is why liberals fight anyone religiously who doesnt like beyonce™ ..... or star wars or ghostbusters.
America is empty society because of capitalism.

Thought you meant singing wise by actually good

manufactured fraud

I thought it was funny how she just dropped an album out of no where and people went crazy.

i think this thread has outlined why a lot of people don't like beyonce. of course you'll have people from Sup Forums who dislike the """"political"""" nature of Beyonce but i'd wager most people just dislike the cynicism and lack of authenticity with her and her """"art"""".

She's done that more than once

Oh really? I don't keep up to date with her much.

>most people

On Sup Forums maybe, she's popular as fuck, millions are crazy for her.

Lemonade was released with like a week's notice (and even then, the notice was "check out HBO on Saturday") and the self-titled before that just showed up on itunes one day

who? fucking moron

The unwashed masses are plebs, hello

Are you retarded, do you actually think she's not popular?

Lemonade wasn't that good, but don't tell me this isn't flawless
youtube.com/watch?v=2XY3AvVgDns

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/05/15/report-sweatshop-workers-earning-pennies-per-hour-stitching-beyonce-clothing-line/

didnt say not popular... just said people think she is fake, they know her """"""""art"""""""" is fake

she's like madonna in the '90s with her newest albums; going for a sound that is a bit sexier and a bit edgier but losing practically all of her pop appeal in the process. the songs just meander on

this is better than anything on s/t or lemonade

beyonce being practically critic-proof also makes the whole business about her rather boring

I fucking love this song, I don't give a shit if you guys think it's bad, it's catchy as fuck, Love on top and Crazy in love was great too.

this is entirely correct

But who cares, she's still popular as fuck and earning millions.

lmao

She was pregnant in this video, I wish she went back to making this type of music, I actually liked it.

Thanks for agreeing with me.