>favorite album of all time
>favorite drugs
>worst drug experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMztXL3szIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP here

>first drug experiences

alcohol- we talked our mildly autistic scoutmaster into buying us 4lokos on a camping trip when iwas 15
weed-probably within 2 months of that
lsd- probably within 6 months of that, 2 tabs
ketamine-probably within a month of that, i k holed
mushrooms-7 grams about 2 months after that
xanax- shortly after that 2 weeks-2 months?
opiates- not for another year or two, only have done them 3 times

>favorite drug experiences

doing 4 tabs at a ween show in april at terminal 5

>favorite albums for specific drugs

lsd- either american beauty by the dead, quebec or the mollusk by ween, maybe pbvsgr?

opiates- softer stuff like deak's sleep cycle, surf's up by the beach boys, the microphones/mount eerie

disassociatives (ketamine/nyquil)- person pitch or funkadelic but anything really

weed-anything

pet sounds

>favorite drugs
weed is most used, then probably lsd, then ketamine, then opiates, mushrooms are too weak ime and xanax got boring

>worst drug experiences?
bad 25i trip

>first drug experiences
Smoking weed with my dad when I was 13
LSD my first year of college
Mushrooms a few months ago

Sitting on the beach with 2 buddies listening to Nicolas Jaar's Space is Only Noise
First time I took acid I'd swear I could see my friends soundwaves as they spoke, so that was neat

Don't really know, I just listen to things I like; Nothing specific. I'm very attached to Space is Only Noise due to above experience

Frank Ocean's Channel Orange

>favorite drugs
weed makes me ultra anxious now, and I've never been interested in anything besides psychedelics. Mushrooms and Acid are very fun

>worst drug experiences?
Never had a bad experience, refuse to do drugs in a bad headspace

>Sorry for this blog post, but i've been kinda curious about this.
I did acid with my roomate the first year of college and had a somewhat weird/bad experience with it. I kept feeling i was really alone and felt really disconnected to my roommate and the people that where with us.
He says he had a bad trip as well and towards the end of the night he ended up naked and tried to rape me. He kept talking about how he thought he died, though I have no clue what he meant by that.
Overall i didn't really experience any grand and euphoric while tripping, just ended up feeling scared and lonely, kinda like i was spiralling into darkness in a sense.
I have no clue what any of it meant and we both were fine afterwards, but i'm kinda hesitant to try acid or other psychedelics again after having such a different reaction as to what i've read about online.
I have no clue what our dosage was, but we took two sugarcubes each.

Do you think mushrooms might give me a better experience?

yea theyre milder imo and u can control your dose better
one eighth is probably even weaker than just one tab of acid unless youre getting really good shrooms so you can start with half an eighth and titrate up depending on how youre feeling

the key is really not to do drugs around the wrong people

only OLD friends

noone youre still trying to impress

ive heard of people doing acid and getting naked and trying to rape eachother alot its p common it happened to me too

tool even has a song about it

youtube.com/watch?v=bMztXL3szIM

well about mdma but its a similar experience

this is so funny because my roommate also did end up pissing all over the room too.

the kid i know that tried to rape everyone was bleeding from his nose puking and dribbling diarhea everywhere ive seen people post on mu about acid rape too

So how would you say other psychedelics like mushrooms differ in experience from LSD?

dude weed lmao

ive done mushrooms three times, one a q (7 grams) and twice an eighth (3.5 grams)

the q was more visual than lsd with none of that "mindfuck" so things were more distorted and everything was blue for some reason, but i felt almost sober in my head

the eighths were just like very strong weed highs

sometimes i can smoke enough weed to get mild visuals and the eighths were like that, except brighter, and felt much better physically, though many of my friends puke and get nauseous from shrooms

like i said as well, shrooms hold the advantage of being slowly able to increase your dose, while if you take an acid tab, youre taking the whole thing and theres no going back

you can pussy foot your way into the mushroom waters

y'all should try 4-aco-dmt, essentially "shrooms powder" chem. less nausea risk and super easy to control your dose, can be anywhere from total ego death to a mild buzz. A moderate dose is a fantastic evening with no side effects

ive always wanted to

Are there preemptive to take to reduce the nausea/likelihood of nausea that you know of?

>first drug experiences
started with alcohol, weed and nicotine when I was about 14
did lsd and mdma, combined and plus all the aforementioned at about 18, in the summer after i finished school
that was not planned at all, I still had a blast, miraculously

>favorite albums for specific drugs / >favorite drug experiences
I remember listening to Grant Green's Idle Moments after smoking weed for the first time after a tolerance break, while riding my bike at night...

can't really bring myself to name just one, maybe Either/Or, Loveless, Siamese Dream, or Joy Division's Substance

>favorite drugs
alcohol and THC, though the latter made my increasingly paranoid and anxious towards the end
I'm pretty sure I would've gotten hooked on opiates or benzos, had i had the chance to
any downer, really

>worst drug experiences?
being addicted
I've been to therapy and only smoking cigarettes for about 1 and a half year, and I learned a lot from the experience
I also did coke one night,for the first time, after some hours of heavy drinking and in ageneral state of depression and despair
the comedown nearly made me kill myself

making the mushrooms in a tea, then filtering out the mushroom matter witha cloth or by keeping it in a tea bag

though im pretty sure this wastes some of the mushrooms, and am not sure how hot the water is supposed to be or how long u steep them for or anything like that

first time dropping acid i was in the passenger seat of my car while Electric Wizard was playing and I sort of felt myself soaring through old stone valleys in a metal way. i was very paranoid and thinking my friend was the devil. that's how i got into Electric Wizard.

>first drug experience
Alcohol and weed

LSD and MDMA at animal collective
Shooting heroin and meth into my veins

Stupid, just listen to whatever you fucking want to when you feel like it.

>favorite drugs
Heroin, MDMA

>worst drug experiences
Eating powder from a bottle labeled "dimethylserotonin" and having the most intense hallucinations of my life. Also ruining my life for six years because I couldn't stop shooting up heroin and meth.

Be careful with drugs, kiddos. Some of us don't have the ability to control ourselves.

>eating random quantities of bufotenin

KEK

shits supposed to be scary from what i hear let alone in random huge spoonfuls

Death Grips + alcohol works great.

It wasn't random huge spoonfuls, i ate a fairly small amount. But yeah, it was terrifying and it made me feel like I was on the verge of death.

you sound too underrage or autistic to be doing good drugs

a fairly small amount of amount of any powdered drugs active in the milligram range is a bad idea scale ur shit boi