FIND 1(ONE) FLAW

FIND 1(ONE) FLAW

What is this?

>tool

i cant OP.

it's tool

LET IT SWIM

3rd best album by them. however that isnt to say theres a single god damn flaw in this album. all tool's albums are fucking god tier.

6 out of 15 tracks are filler

probably.
Great album though.

is this pic really what psychedelics feel like? if so what is the connection?

Too many fucking interludes. This track list would be much more ellegant:

1. Stinkfist
2. Eulogy
3. H.
4. 46 & 2
5. Hooker with a Penis
6. Jimmy
7. Pushit
8. Aenema
9. Third Eye

Clear and simple. Don't tell me the interludes "add to the mood" cause it's not true

fuck if i know. shrooms are SUPER hard to get where i live.

No doubt, the rest is amazing, but I think tracks like Message to Harry Manback and Die Eir von Satan are completely unnecessary and ruin the flow.

the only thing id change is keep intermission. it leads really well into jimmy.

eh, ions kinda does.
and die eier von satan is a nice song, fuck off

the rest is bullshit though

die eir von satan is great. give it another chance.

I'd say this pic more closely resembles a DMT trip than anything like LSD or mushrooms.

I'm not 15 anymore

I agree on that (-) is rather pleasant and sets up the stage nicely to third eye

but Die eier von satan is the edgiest thing they've did after cesaro summability and we are talking about Tool here...

you're tripfag.

Edgy? First time I listened to it I wasn't brainwashed by constant Sup Forums shitposting and thought it was a weird german song with a nice reversed beat.

POINT YOUR FUCKING FINGER UP YOUR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS

I've given it plenty of chances I just think it's silly and the concept is kinda dumb.

"hey we need to fill this album for a couple more minutes"
"I know, let's give a recipie for pot brownies in German and make it sound like a rally LOL"

AND YOU BOUGHT OOOOONNNNEEEE

It's edgy because it sounds like some nazi propaganda while it's literally just a recipe for space cake. This is like early teen humor but Maynard is known for that. See: Puscifer.

first shitpost is a tripfag. like clockwork

My CD has a lenticular cover that has a big crack in it but other than that...

Most people I know that listen to this band wear tripp pants and are now Bernie supporters

Do shrooms. Shrooms are GOAT drug. Make sure you do them with a friend and be sure to mix them with orange juice or some other citrus (or any acidic) juice.

Then enjoy. :)

The only flaw is that it is not 10,000 Days or Lateralus.

Intermission should be kept, Jimmy doesn't sound the same without it

this

those people would exist with or without the album

Fuck no.