Are they, dare I say, "back"?

Are they, dare I say, "back"?

their best album in a while, so if you want to say that, yeah.

they were never really gone

I liked it. Do You Wanna Get High and Summer Elaine... are standout tracks.
I even like Thank God For Girls, which most people seem to hate.

what would the reaction have been if they hadn't released anything between this and pinkerton

California Kids > LA Girlz > Jacked Up > Endless Bummer > DYWGH? > Wind In Our Sails > King Of The World > Girl We Got A Good Thing > Summer Elaine and Drunk Dori

would've been well received, but noticeably poppier than pinkerton, obviously

LA GIIIIRRLS
PLEASE ACT YOUR AAAGGGE

you treat me like i have the plague
sweeten up your lemonade and meet me down at tower twenty eight

Its a good album, I like it.

I think its fair to hold a band to the standard of their latest release, so I'd say they are back

No, and it pisses me off when people say they are "back".
Weezer has literally released only a stream of shit for the past 20 years almost...and has gotten the fuck away with it.
So when they release this, its literally only slightly better then the rest of this shit and people are calling it one of the best albums they have put out because its not that fucking hard to top their albums outside of Blue and Pinkerton.

Blue album isn't even that good. It's definitely not above shit tier. Pinkerton is alright however.

>Weezer
>ever

They've been "back" since Hurley IMO. Even though nobody noticed that one and they had their commercial comeback with EWBAITE.

White was pretty good but if Cuomo was serious when he said he was gonna make a "Black" album and it would be a lot darker then I think we could be in for somethign really good.

I've only listened to Blue, Pinkerton and this album and I think White is good

Weezer is a one-hit wonder and Beverly Hills is the only reason anyone paid attention to them in the first place.

Worst b8 i've ever seen

Fuck you Montie.

I'm serious. Name any other Weezer song other than Beverly Hills right now.

not that guy but I think weezer have some good songs
Island in the sun
El scorcho
Pork & beans
Hash pipe
Keep fishin
Memories etc

They are a pretty solid group IMO

>maladroit
>shit
Pick one.

Island in the Sun

pretty much every single from their debut was a hit and they've had quite a few since then
>captcha: select all images with rivers

Hurley was embarassing shit. There's a reason why Rivers didn't earmark it as his comeback album.

>liking weezer?
>ever

nice taste you fag

fuck off, montie

Fuck off Montie

What a stupid post. Even if they hadn't released dozens of songs which reached the Top 10 of the Billboard rock chart and still receive regular radio rotation, I could easily read their Wikipedia page and copy and paste their entire singles discography.

Fuck you

best since Pinkerton and this is coming from a long time fan

montie, my best friend killed himself and i would never wish such a fate on anyone
except for you
KILL YOURSELF

Say it ain't so, my name is Jonas , surf wax America, buddy holly, tired of sex, la Girlz, California kids, wind in our sail, la girlz

hip hip

Across the Sea (best WeeeW song)

aside from el scorcho, all of these songs were released during their worst years. And how could you forget classics like Undone, Buddy Holly, Say it ain't so. Even some of thier less well known stuff from this time period, such as pink triangle, surf wax america, only in dreams, and The good life are amazing!