Muh feels

yeah fuck this guy!

What

He sucks

nice b8

its true

It is

im curious why people dont like him

I'm curious why people do: it just seems like boring, generic "alternative" rock.

i guess i can see where you're coming from if you've only listened to newer stuff, but trick, rules and race are all weird bedroom albums and it's worth mentioning that he literally does everything himself in garage band. if his music doesnt touch you emotionally then it's not really worth forcing, but to me he's kind of like an elliott smith reincarnate, which i know is a bold thing to say, but jesus christ if he isn't good at writing songs. to me he really connects with a lot of the emotions that boys have and explains them very well. i'm not sure how you could call him boring anyway, he's super weird imo

He's bad

His guitar compositions are really underrated. I saw him live three weeks ago without listening to any of his stuff before and I was blown away by the sheer amount of creativity he had when it came to songwriting.

Also his lead guitarist has a really fucking cool peralboard

i guess thats what i get for trying to make a point on Sup Forums

He's so bad

Yes

Alex G rules... "Car Seat Headrest" on the other hand...

Alex g is bad

Dude 90s lmao

There

Yes

Yep

alrighty then

>he's kind of like an elliott smith reincarnate
please spare my soul

it's a little on the chirpy, superficial side but it's cool. if i was in the right mood i could enjoy his stuff.
he seems like a genuinely nice dude too.

He's really not

Literally who

Alexg

He's not that weird. He just makes simple guitar music, maybe with some odds thrown about here and there. But it's not weird.

It's weird

youtube.com/watch?v=aw1iM8Dj4V8
>not weird