Post summer albums

Post summer albums

>Just listened to Pet Sounds for the 1st time can someone recc some similar stuff

smile sessions is the best album of all tiime ever

better than pet sounds? i really am loving it so far, so ill give it a listen if so

Pet sounds is utter trash. Smile Sessions is their only good album.

You're like me from a year ago. It listened to Pet Sounds for the first time June of last year. The Beach Boys is now my favorite band, and SMiLE is my favorite album. Also check out Surf's Up, Friends, and Sunflower

i like pet sounds :( ill listen to smile tonight

thanks man, ill check it out

nahhh thats like a end of summer / beginning fall album honestly

Fair enough desu. I still dig it. This is more like late autumn core, you're right.

pic related
Yeah this is really a fall/start of school album

Pet Sounds is masterful but Smile is next level, even in its fragmentary, incomplete form

Good Vibrations is literally 90 hours of recorded material reduced into three minutes of perfection

this one is more that time between summer and fall, where the leaves aren't falling yet, but the weather is cooling down and you can almost feel the changes in the air

>you will never hear Smile as baked late 60's Brian Wilson intended it

When it gets 90+ get drunk or as high as you can, turn off your AC and lay on your floor and listen to this.

what if smiley smile was the way he really intended it

This album has an incredibly nostalgic, "summer in between freshman and sophomore years of high school" feeling.

my demo tape

Except it wasn't, haven't you seen Love and Mercy?

more people should listen to slime girls

lmao living in AZ currently its like 100 and 9:46

seasonal albums are for pussys bro

Found this not necessarily bad either

I'm drunk

Essential late night summer music