ITT: Albums 16 year olds think are "deep and challenging"

ITT: Albums 16 year olds think are "deep and challenging"

Your favorite album

you're favorite album

Nobody thinks this album is "deep and challenging," dumbass

It's loud, dope as shit, and was recorded in nineteen fucking seventy seven. Plus the band members are extremely elusive and have ties to terrorism and communism.

What's not to like?

>It's loud, dope as shit, and was recorded in nineteen fucking seventy seven. Plus the band members are extremely elusive and have ties to terrorism and communism.

Lel, no wonder this band is /daily/ and Tumblr's wet dream.

my demo tape

you're favorite album

I actually like that, though.

my demo tape

>ITT: We call albums we don't like pretentious for not being pretentious enough to meet our contrived standards.

Honestly, have you sat down and listened to it? Even if the band members were white Americans from suburbia the album would still be great. The music itself is incredible, but the factoids about the band make it more interesting.

Oh shut the fuck up, you tedious, insufferable nothing.

my demo tape, by me

these

ITT: Albums people like because people have different taste

fuck off montie

D
I
E

Do you want extra pepperoni for your 20 pizzas?

holy btfo wow! wwwoooowww !

ITT: albums we dont like so we say 16 year olds like it to dismiss it

in this post dubs

damn son you told me

Did you just put together a random assortment of reasonably good albums? How can a group like Hanatarash even be poser?

>exuma

hwat

>Replying to Lady #plsdontdoxmeguiz

>black one
I listened to that album when I was a dumb 14 year old who only liked Pink Floyd and Radiohead. I understood it on first listen.

Come on Montie, I know you're a retard but that album is ridiculously accessible

Montie confirmed for worst trip.

this is the definition of a substanceless arguement

any nirvana album

>mom, I posted it again!

>The hangman's beautiful daughter

literally how its just 60s psych folk

i dont even really like the album but thats because its really corny and dr strangely strange are far superior

go away

:')

t. embryo

he tried to discuss the band and you respond with the most useless post of all time

kill yourself

This cancerous garbage.

y u mad fggt

case in point

Wow, Sup Forums's changed since I've been gone. Can't believe these bands are getting shit on. Who doesn't like fucking Exuma for Christ's sake?

Are you an idiot? That's Montie

I haven't been on Sup Forums in a year and I didn't follow trips when I was here. Who the fuck is he?

Lmao just noticed phew is on here. Mad props to whoever made this.

Read this thread it'll be a great redpill on our most favorite trip

He still didn't make the chart or the poseurcore meme.