Saw this on Facebook. The meme is dead fellas

Saw this on Facebook. The meme is dead fellas

>to play with brushes
What is this? Were they talking about drums?

no duh

It was never alive.

Tell me who posted this so I know to never hire this meathead.

Why, its better than the two drummers shit. I've actually heard of drummers that can't play with brushes

The thing is, it's being applied to everything to make it relatable. It's becoming like every other meme on facebook.It wouldn't really be as bad if it was used for something specific

>WAH NORMIES USE MEME SO I CANNOT USE WAH
lol stfu ur pathetic

you're pathetic
I bet you shop at goodwill too

brushes are great though...

>I've actually heard of drummers that can't play with brushes
Most of them can't.

>drummer has two brushes

idk what goodwill is buddy

it's almost like the entire concept of repeatedly posting funny "memes" is inherently childish

literally the only reason these are not immediately accepted into the mainstream social media sites is because they take a while to spread

nothing has changed, it's as lame as it ever was, but apparently it takes you seeing people you resent happily using them to get you to realise that

memes have been dead since 2012, now they're all normie-fodder. true oldfriend patricians engage in critical discussion and make substantive contributions

nah, memes haven't been funny since like 2004 when they weren't even called memes.

>implying you will ever be in a position to hire him or anyone

true, but from 04-12 they had yet to become normie-fodder. that was the final nail in the coffin.

guys im going to post whatever new memes come up to me_irl from now on

yeah i guess. thats probably when mainstream TV ads started just using recycled old memes which is lame as fuck

Is this copypasta?

yooo can i use that picture for an album, thats a good meme

i could really use some snuggles rn Sup Forums :(

*nuzzles u* :3

:3

This sucks it had a decent amount of longevity because it kept being funny to bad normies ruined it.

I'd give you some but I don't know where you are
or who you are
fug me daddy