Freddie Gibbs Arrested For Rape

ladepeche.fr/article/2016/06/04/2358818-le-rappeur-americain-freddie-gibbs-interpelle-pour-viol.html

The absolute madman.

Other urls found in this thread:

hiphopdx.com/news/id.39081/title.freddie-gibbs-arrested-in-france-for-alleged-rape
factmag.com/2016/06/04/freddie-gibbs-arrested-in-france-for-alleged-rape-in-austria/
youtube.com/watch?v=vbxcPy1qJTU
vibe.com/2015/06/freddie-gibbs-businessman-interview/
instagram.com/p/BGINpwaBmGB/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would surprise me if it was full on rape

>arrest freddie gibbs for rape
>don't arrest mudslimes for the same crime.

urype logic.

>le rappeur

we just need to learn to accept their culture :^)

Pas tout lmonde comprend francais ici tu sais?

>rapper arrested for rap

Wut

I guess he wasn't lying about being a criminal in his raps

I know you joking, but there was a guy smoking real crack on his video for "Thuggin", also all guns there were real

This will just make Pitchfork and every nu-male ran music site love him even more

You can already see the cringe worthy poltards hating him for rape!

Et pas tout lmonde sait parler français apparemment

NU MALE

hiphopdx.com/news/id.39081/title.freddie-gibbs-arrested-in-france-for-alleged-rape

Pitchfork & Stereocuck remain silent on, as usual

factmag.com/2016/06/04/freddie-gibbs-arrested-in-france-for-alleged-rape-in-austria/

Donald Trump BTFO

So pitchfork reports on Gira being ACCUSED of rape almost immediately, yet they don't report on Gibbs being ARRESTED for rape. Makes sense

Pitchfork and Stereogum will not report about this until as late as they can get away with and then they will immediately bury it in their news order

The Stereogum comment section will find a way to complain about Donald Trump and white people in the comment section.

>musician Sup Forums likes gets accused of rape
>FUCK ALL THESE NUMALE SJW KEKS FOR INSTANTLY BELIEVING THE VICTIM AND REPORTING ON THIS BULLSHIT LIE
>musician Sup Forums dislikes gets accused of rape
>FUCK ALL THESE NUMALE SJW KEKS FOR NOT BELIEVING THE VICTIM AND NOT REPORTING ON THIS OBVIOUS TRUTH

Gibbs took advantage of women forcing themselves on him, Gira forced himself on a women. Completely different.

JUST

Sup Forums likes Freddie Gibbs

Gira was accused by a psychotic women via Facebook

Freddie Gibbs has been arrested.

didn't even have to read your whole post

Nah it's just strange how P4K etc all covered the Gira story yet are silent about this. I guess it's racist to hold a man accountable for his actions

One of us!

Although that's kind of true, I'm pretty sure a lot of people, if not most people, on Sup Forums like Gibbs.

Pitchfork has more important things to cover

youtube.com/watch?v=vbxcPy1qJTU

>I'm just thugging
>I'm never taking no for an answer
>Might just take a loss but bitch I'd rather take my chances

He admitted to it all in 2012 senpai

>tfw he took a loss

>white guy gets accused of rape
>HE'S GUILTY FILTHY FUCKING RAPIST
>black guy gets arrested for rape
>OKAY BUT LET'S WAIT FOR ALL THE FACTS BEFORE WE JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS PEOPLE!

>black meme rapper gets arrested for rape
>no news story about
>ariel pink says this
>TOP STORY

noooooo hopefully we still get Bandana

We won't really know how p4k feels until the ratings for the new Gibbs/Madlib and the new Swans come out. But Pinata is easily the best hip hop album of the decade.

I'm starting to like this Ariel Pink guy.

>Gira forced himself on a women
I know you're trolling but if you actually believe this you're mentally ill

AP is fucking bomb.

Why do people with influence like this romanticize drugs, crime and violence. All of these things are keeping the black community down, yet they're glorified.

Never trippin' on a dame, I'm too cold for you broke hoes
Don't let the knob hit your booty when the door close, bitch
She let me hit it cause I'm thuggin'
Squares need not apply, I'm so fly I might fuck her cousin
Swiftly 'bout to stick a sweet dick in your sweetheart
I hate to say it, ain't no need to be discreet
If she don't cop from me, she get it from a nigga up the street
Cause he thuggin'
And yo, she'd probably suck his dick for it
She turnt out so it ain't shit to turn a trick for it

This sounds like a man who respects women's agency

ugh Fucking cis white males

They're still glorified but then they'll add some verses like THIS ISNT THE LIFE U WANT U WE GOTTA EVOLVE PAST THIS!!! while 90% of the song is glorifying it

>2pac arrested and convicted of rape
>no one criticizes for, has a statute built in his name
>gibbs is arrested and will soon be convicted of rape
>no one will care

P O E T R Y

isn't the regressive left just wonderful? It's gotten to the point where you can't even criticize poc for their actions, no matter how shitty, for fear of being labelled racist. Dealing drugs to kids, murder, objectifying women, rape? It's just their culture you fucking bigot.

FREDDIE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD THUG

If you want to go by that retarded logic, I guess Michael Gira actually did rape Larkin. He made a song called "Raping a Slave" so that must mean he's a rapist.

>implying Gira's lyrics are autobiographical narratives such as Freddie Gibbs

freddie gibbs me dat white woman senpai

>dirty, filthy "artsy" writing
>hip hop lyrics told from Gibbs perspective

Yeah, no. Call me racist all you want but I'd feel 100x more comfortable around Gira than Gibbs as an attractive female.

Freddie Gibbs would without a doubt say some problematic creepy sexual shit to you if you were an attractive female, probably even touch your ass and ask his boys how you look

The nu-males on here would cheer him on as he did it

I saw Freddie in Buffalo back in April and some bitch was throwing herself at him and he was like 'get the fuck outta here bitch, what are you 18.' Homeboy just had a daughter, might have done some growing up. Regardless I don;t care if he raped some bitch in Europe, the hype train has left the station for Bandanna

The fact that music websites aren't picking this shit up after the Gira debacle is a fucking disgrace. I mean these fucking publications are really going to report on one alleged sexual assault but not another?

Innocent until proven guilty for BOTH, but if you're gonna publicize this shit you can't pick and choose, either don't do it at all or do it consistently.

>referring to a random potential victim of rape as a "bitch"

meme rap fans are so fucking creepy

It would be racist to report on it.

>not using 'bitch' to casually refer to a female whom you are not acquainted to
>being a bitch yourself

>he thinks black culture is cool to adapt

CLUCK
CLUCK
cuck

Yeah, because art doesn't have any reflection on reality or the character of the author, right? It's just a guy writing stuff.

You shouldn't just jump to the conclusion that he was definitely or even most likely a rapist because of his lyrics, but then defended someone else by saying it's just art. It's fucking hypocritical. You're literally doing the same thing an SJW would do.

>he's scared to say bitch
>he's so scared of black culture he avoids anything that could potentially be construed as 'black'
>he calls others 'cuck'
>is a bitch

Freddie Gibbs raps are (as he says himself) about his own life experiences and telling the story of his life.

Gira is clearly singing as a character, his name is not "fuck".

I agree actually that you have to be consistent and that saying Gira's lyrics are art while Freddie's are autobiographical is stupid, but

>Yeah, because art doesn't have any reflection on reality or the character of the author, right? It's just a guy writing stuff.
Art DOES NOT at all need to have any reflection of the author's character, not everything is based on the first person.

shes lying!1!1!!!

#fuckwhitepeople

He WILL get away with it

Honestly fuck you guys Shadow of a Doubt was a good album

He is guilty, beyond a shadow of a doubt

over 75% of black families being without a father is keeping the black community down, drugs and violence are just a byproduct of that. Unless of course you are mental and blame it all on le evil whitey.

I don't think you understand the concept of a strawman...

>WHEN THE SHIT HIT THE FAN IS YOU STILL A FAN?

>Freddie Gibbs raps are (as he says himself) about his own life experiences and telling the story of his life.
Even then, nothing here implies that he would RAPE someone.

>Art DOES NOT at all need to have any reflection of the author's character, not everything is based on the first person.
Sorry, I meant to use "reflection" in a very vague sense.

For example, if I were to write a fiction novel about sexual abuse, that obviously doesn't mean that I've been sexually abused or that I've committed sexual abuse; but I clearly wrote it for a reason.

Freddie Gibbs Is A Rapist

I know rape isnt a joke but if I know anything about Freddie Gibbs this is a lie!

woah

Grimes blasting him on twitter is what got me into him

I'm a suburban kid and I've wrote bars about coke dealing and gripping pistols. I guess that means i'm a criminal right.

Fucking retards all over the internet man

Are you Gibbs is a fraud and liar? Hes actually a white kid from the burbs?

vibe.com/2015/06/freddie-gibbs-businessman-interview/
"“I grew up a drug dealer. So now I can deal drugs legally,” - Freddie Gibbs

I just got a copy of Pinata in the mail TODAY. Black and white split too. I still love the record desu

>over 75% of black families being without a father is keeping the black community down
.fuck off cishet scum

The gira story started much more drama around these parts. Imho both dindu nuffin

>as an attractive female
well this point is moot since you're not an attractive female

yeah it wasn't bad
mcduck was rly good

est-ce que voulez vous coucher avec moi, cette soire?

>black "people"

Death or rape is the fate of all coal burners and race traitors

Fuck, they just HAD to take the best rapper in the game right now. It's like we traded Gucci for Gibbs, and honestly that isn't a good trade (which is saying a lot from me).

Y'all are in full force today, huh?

>le swpl

Its true its why white guys dont care if an ugly white women fucks a black dude.
You burn the coal you pay the toll.

>they

This. the nu-males will blast the artists respectively in each review and hardly discuss the actual album, and slap something along the lines of a 6.8 on it.

This is par for the course at this point lads.

>Il est suspecté dans une affaire de viol commis en Autriche
Jesus, he raped Autechre ?

>black
>last name is Gibbs
lol

instagram.com/p/BGINpwaBmGB/

Found the victim.

Fuck I lol'd

You tried

Wow he's a memester just like us (^:

As a fan of gibbs I hope its not true man has a family and did fundraising to get school supplies for his home town, he also goes and speaks to kids in schools so they dont have to go through what he did. This would be horrific if true

>"Pitchfork remains silent as usual on this news story that just appeared"
>check pitchfork
>they reported on it

I'll be damned if the truth gets in the way of an sjw conspiracy theory

Yeah, he did it

>Freddie Gibbs Arrested in France
Kek, they don't have the bollocks to say he's been arrested for rape in the headline, and only say it's "in connection with an alleged rape."

Don't get me wrong, he's innocent until proven guilty, and I'm the kind of person that doesn't think someone being accused of a crime should have their name banded about in the press, but if they were upfront about it with Gira then it's hypocrisy not to with Gibbs.

#freegibbs

if he were a white guy who p4ks top ten headlines would be WHY ARE WHITE MALES IN INDIE MUSIC SUCH VIOLENT RAPISTS WE ASK OUR OUR STRIGHT OUT OF COLLEGE DISPOSABLE STAFF MEMBERS who majored in women studies THEIR HOT TAKES ON WHITE MALE MISOGYNY IN MUSIC