didnd u go shopping just now

woo being hungover is fun
these fucking noise show arrangers should stop selling such cheap beer

man that was 6 hours ago
what's with your time zone

>matthaus-passion
hell yeah
you should hear it as condcted by otto klemperer, its perfect
whats neutral like? ever heard of no intention?
sorry

>flood
My nigga

+Turman
~MBV

+Current 93, Bright Channel

+Rave Death
~Avalanches, Aphex Twin, BoC, Virgins, They Might Be Giants, Danny
-Young Thug

+New Order
~Bach
-Broder Daniel

neutral are like the swedish noise rock shadow ring
great music made by great people
haven't heard of no intention, what are they like?

why don't you like bd dude

its one guy trying to be the shadow ring but its just plain ripping off dont even bother

but that's factually incorrect even
and the only reason i mentioned shadow ring is because the vocal delivery and subject matter is similar, the music itself sounds nothing like the

>nothing like the
shadow ring

t. embryo

oh wait did i completely misunderstand this

yup
i was talking about no intention
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UnYxmSfyOXs

Bright Channel are pretty fucken' good aye

I'm going to be hungover in the morning

ah
i thought i was replying to some random troll tryna talk smack about dan and sofie but yeah my bad
no intention seems really uninteresting though, dude has none of graham's charisma

hell yeah dude
i'm eating mixed nuts rn, shit's doing wonders for my poor soul

youtube.com/watch?v=_VIiTuwBCIY

youtube.com/watch?v=TnIO32lU5ZI

MORE young thug LESS aesop rocky
youtube.com/watch?v=siS4RiQWlXI

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz3BpUDWFAs

what are the goon sax like? they are very trendy here in australia amongst the 'i have rich parents' crowd

lmao i remember all the talk about that peaches tape in the memphis rap generals
i don't think i ever got around to listening to it, and that yt link is down for me, what's it like?

I like the Goon Sax, every time I've gone to the record store to pick up a copy it has just sold out. They're not all that technically proficient, I was able to cover 'Boyfriend' on a guitar in a matter of minutes after watching the music video, but it doesn't matter. But I enjoy the music, it's the sort of thing I wish I could make if I wasn't so lazy. I don't think they do a whole lot wrong, it's very down to earth Aussie indie pop. It's funny the drummer is the best vocalist in the group but she barely features.
Not to say the main vocalist does a poor job at all (in terms of matching the music).

let's just say it sounds like being hungover AT a noise show rather than after one, it puts into perspective how well some of the dudes in that scene made use of what little poor equipment they had

there's certainly no shortage of "DIY not that technically proficient' stuff now, not quite my scene - i think one of them is the son of the the go-betweens lead, i'd much rather just listen to them for down to earth aussie 'indie'

I'm a tad drunk so sorry if I didn't make sense. To sum up: I like them, I think it's quality indie pop and to me they have a touch of their own character (so they're not just the same old, same old).

i am friends with way too many BD-fans and they are annoying me so I can't appreciate the music

hey neat, i'm boutta to be hungover at another noise show in like two and a half hours so i'll try to listen to that album before i leave

how's the summer lads

(OP)
I like pop stuff

Idk my dudes you guys look like you might like noise music? 2Patrish