Holy motherfucking shit

its taken me a year of inconsistent listening to "get" this album. I think ive started at least 3 threads within that time whining about how i dont get this album. I think i just needed to wait for the right time, which is now. Holy shit, this is just pure sonic ecstasy.

Cool now listen to Isn't Anything and mbv

already have mbv. i liked it better for a while, but imma let this sink for a bit.

listen to phil spector's back to mono if you want to know the origins of loveless' production style(s)

How many times approximately?

What the fuck has happened to this board?

im just gonna estimate about 35-40 times all the way through. not including many random brief visits to only shallow and when you sleep. I actually used to really hate when you sleep, now its my favorite song on the album

its gotten one more true mbv fan

>not understanding Loveless on the first listen
I'd call you a pleb but I'm glad you get it now, welcome to the club familia

I bet you're a normie

gonna say you're forcing it then, no one starts to enjoy an album randomly after several dozen listens.

Not really you just forced yourself to like something you don't just cuz everyone else does I personally like it but you don't have to force nothing

im pissing

that's sad and i don't really know, besides summer.

So you've conditioned yourself to like it

Never change Sup Forums

what the fuck m8

stop letting Sup Forums tell you what to listen to

>I actually used to really hate when you sleep, now its my favorite song on the album

WYS was always my least favorite track on Loveless. 400 listens later, and it still is.

Dude, what the fuck.

lol even if you do like it now why did you listen to something you don't like 40 times just because mu said it was good

ahh Sup Forums

if you don't like an album you don't have to listen to it user
there are good albums you will like from the first listen

You know you can have acquired tastes, right? Did you like coffee immediately after drinking it for the first time, or did it take you a couple drinks to get used to it?

In about 10 years you're gonna severely regret all the time and effort you wasted trying to enjoy something you didn't like, amd will hate yourself immensely (which you probably already do)

if it took you a year to "get" loveless then you're fucking retarded

not OP but listened to this and now get why Pet Sounds sounds so good, everythings echoing and leaking into each other

you know there's a line right?

just keep taking it up the ass. after a hundred anal creampies you'll come to like it! eventually.................

no seriously after maybe a couple dudes- you'll know

>its taken me a year of inconsistent listening to "get" this album.
holy shit you serious? Most people "get it" within the first few listen. You're a major pleb

is this bait

Basically this Sup Forums basically has created a monster. People deliberately make themselves listen to the album they don't like! I mean, dude—you don't like it, it's not the end of the fucking world. There are thousands of bands out there, build up your own taste!

No—people continue to punish themselves, trying to get into it like it's some textbook or holy bible of music. So much for the 'liberating' aspect of music. Don't get me wrong—the album doesn't matter here; as a matter of fact, I loved Loveless from the first seconds. But it's just fucking taste, it can be subjective, get over it!

Joke's on you; I already love taking it up the ass.