Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman

Now that the dust has settled, what is Sup Forums opinion on this masterpiece?

THAT ENTIRE ALBUM IS FUCKING PERFECTION

>poptimism

>"""""masterpiece"""""

If you're really optimistic about it, you might give it 8/10 max.

If you're being objective, it's not anywhere higher than 6.

Uninteresting, poor cameos, unmemorable songs, focus group feel. Feels like an album that could've been made by Max Martin for any other artist.

You either have a huge boner for Arian Grande or have very, very poor taste beyond salvation

Into You, Side to Side, Greedy, Bad Desicions, and Touch It are pop tracks for the decades

It's good but not that good. I was listening this morning actually

these whores even have to sexualize themselves on their album

It cant just be about the music

Women like sex

>2016
>slut shaming
Not even a feminist but wow

More like for months, if not weeks. It will be forgotten utterly and completely pretty soon (if it hasn't been already).

Into You is the only memorable track on the record. The rest is such an uninspired, generic, meaningless pop with all the trendy things cluttered in one album, it just sounds like it was simply meant to be forgotten.

My Everything is by far a better album. At least it sounded more relevant, real, not as thoroughly conservative, with some actually cool stuff like Love Me Harder.

mmm ya pushup your tits and wear a little bdsm bunny mask.

thats what i think Sup Forums

everyone likes sex

not slut shaming but what is she doing dressing up as a bunny looking sexual on a music cover? What is she really trying to say?

>dresses like a sexual bunny
>dangerous woman

is she a succubus?

Yes, that's surely the correct interpretation

I'd fuck her in the face.

F
First two singles were literally the same song, like they didn't even try to hide it, are all plebs so fucking retarded they couldn't tell?

Sorry, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic... if you are, is there another interpretation you have?

Forgot to mention: I don't have the slightest idea what this mask has to do with the album. To me it has no theme whatsoever. It goes from moody soul to reggae, to Lil Wayne cameo, to '80s nostalgia, and then to some awkward acoustic guitar song. Barely any vocal layering from her previous record, barely showing the range of the singer… Why fix what hasn't been broken? My Everything was almost great.

what about asexual people
jk, they dont exist

This

>I'm an adult so now I like degenerate sexuality. Let your nine year old daughters listen to me.

Seriously. Deep down, my rockist self feels dirty for how much I enjoy Dangerous Woman. Ah well. Poptimism is here to stay, boys. :^)

Anyways, I'm shocked by how consistent it is and even the bonus tracks are great. Don't get me wrong. It definitely is flawed especially with the awful lyrics throughout.

Still, Greedy is one of the best dancepop songs I've heard in a long while. My goodness, so infectious and well written. The strings in Moonlight are downright gorgeous. ;_; Bad Decisions, while lyrical trash, is undeniably jam packed with hook after hook. Sometimes is quite refreshing with the organic acoustic guitar. Plus, the chorus, mmmmm. Meanwhile, the chorus of Into You is just a perfect explosive hook.

I always knew Ari had great potential. She better not let that amazing voice go to waste.

In the general view, it's up there with Replica, Lorca and LS