Post godly underground rap albums

post godly underground rap albums
pic related

still waiting for the related pic, op

his flow on Imaginary Places is absolute bonkers

the beat is fucking killer too

I still don't get why nobody listened to this album, it's not perfect, but definitely underrated, really good production, pretty ahead of its time also, at least for Glitch Hop

Busdriver is a literal god

>le black man just raps in the melody of the song he stole

so impressive

>Busdriver
>underground

idk, i think its pretty cool
at the time it was, plus most normies don't know him

he was in tony hawks underground lol

looks like i was right then

Any Weerd Science fans?

THIS KID PUSHES LIKE A FUCKIN IDIOT

you are a cancerous tumor and u deserve to be put down like a helpless puppy in a cage with a pistol for ur fuckin dumbdumb acts

Not too underground but they tend to get overlooked

That album's pretty good but Perfect Hair is his best work to date

>not too underground
but they are, nobody even listens to them nowadays

Bach is public domain fampai

fear of a black tangent was better

Which is sad.
Great beats with great lyrics.
Ant and Slug are GOATS

A personal favorite oAT album.

I was at a Busdriver show and I brought up this one because it's my favourite and he seemed like he'd rather I hadn't brought it up, but maybe he was bummed because not many people were there/it was a shitty venue

:( I met him when he was playing with Freestyle Fellowship maybe four years ago. His set was with Kneebody, a jazz band, and they did Pen's Oil live. One of the greatest show's I've ever seen.

I also met Daedelus a couple years ago and he said they were planning on doing The Weather live with Radioinactive and everything, but that was a couple years ago and I haven't heard anything since. Hope I didn't miss it.

Another one from the Project Blowed scene. So many fantastic rappers in that place/era.

can this be a busdriver head instead

This has been my favorite rap album for like 6 years now. I feel like people only starting paying attention to Busdriver after Fantano's 8 rating for Perfect Hair. PH is a good album, but Driver's earlier stuff was so amazing. There is nothing else out there that sounds anything like him.

Pic related for godly underground

*thread

I like it...

admin he's doing it sideways

i do too dood

Clear Soul Forces Gold PP7s

Blu - Good to be Home

AOTY contender